Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! I am so glad to see another forum rise up against the "monster control freaks". This forum seems to be exploding and I am happy to see that.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Artemis! How long have you been a VU member? I have been a member for a week or so but a trip to the hospital slowed me down a little so I am just getting back to the computer.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Hey hey and welcome. I just checked out your site. Cool stuff, though I must say you need to get a liquid called "Blue" if you are going to have a screen name of Heisenberg.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey hey and welcome. I just checked out your site. Cool stuff, though I must say you need to get a liquid called "Blue" if you are going to have a screen name of Heisenberg.
You are absolutely correct! I have an idea that I just need to develope. I was thinking "Electric Blue". Maybe a frosted blueberry. What do you think?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
You are absolutely correct! I have an idea that I just need to develope. I was thinking "Electric Blue". Maybe a frosted blueberry. What do you think?
Far as I'm concerned you have 2 naming options. "The Blue Stuff" or just "Blue". You could do a blueberry, blue raspberry, something completely unrelated with blue dye. The choices are endless!

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear about the hospital stay. Hope your better. I think I joined about a week or so ago. I think you will love it here.
It was a bit of a surprise, got a broken leg protecting my family from a violent drunk! What are ya gonna do?

VU Sponsors