Become a Patron!

Heavy hitter box mod: CLDMKR Whiteout DNA200

A

AndyColins

Whiteout Box Mod

Cloudmaker Technologies has come out with its fist heavy hitter. This box mod will definitely give other popular boxes a run for their money, if not just blow them out of the water outright.
The Whiteout box mod from Cloudmaker Technologies is fully customizable box mod that runs off of the new Evolve DNA200 chip. Just the chip alone is worth the investment and attention that this box mod deserves. Evolve has not steered us wrong before, and this chip is sure to be the same.
The main focus for Cloudmaker Technologies is listening to what the consumers want and making sure that they have access to that. Coming directly from them: “We are extremely active with the community and our concepts are often sourced directly from the consumers.”
According to Cloudmaker Technologies, the Whiteout will be fully customizable all the way down to what chip you want in the device, what color you want your box to be, and more. Exactly how these changes will occur is yet to be seen, but the people over at Cloudmaker have assured us that it will be a simple task of just exchanging pieces.
The main aspect that is the biggest draw for consumers is that the Whiteout will be “future safe.” This means that, despite what changes may occur in the industry, this device will remain prevalent. No matter what chip comes out to beat the DNA200, or what other hardware becomes available, the Whiteout would allow the user to exchange the old for the new.
The Whiteout DNA200 is going to be one of the biggest boxes to come out in 2015. Of that.Because of the future safe aspect, its prevalence of the Whiteout will remain for years to come, and other box mod companies are sure to follow suit.
More details will give you soon .Please stay tuned in efun.top .
DNA_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VapeHogSD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait. Just watched a video showing the nearly innumerable features. Practically a quantum leap from what we're used to. Right now my temp control mods consists of a Vapor Flask Clone that leaves much to be desired, and an eVic VT that, although it works very well, keeps me wanting more. Maybe I'm just greedy! (I'm entered in a DNA200 giveaway, so, after I win it, I'll come back and tell everyone if it's worth all the hype!) ;=)

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whiteout Box Mod

Cloudmaker Technologies has come out with its fist heavy hitter. This box mod will definitely give other popular boxes a run for their money, if not just blow them out of the water outright.
The Whiteout box mod from Cloudmaker Technologies is fully customizable box mod that runs off of the new Evolve DNA200 chip. Just the chip alone is worth the investment and attention that this box mod deserves. Evolve has not steered us wrong before, and this chip is sure to be the same.
The main focus for Cloudmaker Technologies is listening to what the consumers want and making sure that they have access to that. Coming directly from them: “We are extremely active with the community and our concepts are often sourced directly from the consumers.”
According to Cloudmaker Technologies, the Whiteout will be fully customizable all the way down to what chip you want in the device, what color you want your box to be, and more. Exactly how these changes will occur is yet to be seen, but the people over at Cloudmaker have assured us that it will be a simple task of just exchanging pieces.
The main aspect that is the biggest draw for consumers is that the Whiteout will be “future safe.” This means that, despite what changes may occur in the industry, this device will remain prevalent. No matter what chip comes out to beat the DNA200, or what other hardware becomes available, the Whiteout would allow the user to exchange the old for the new.
The Whiteout DNA200 is going to be one of the biggest boxes to come out in 2015. Of that.Because of the future safe aspect, its prevalence of the Whiteout will remain for years to come, and other box mod companies are sure to follow suit.
More details will give you soon .Please stay tuned in efun.top .
DNA_1.png
When is it going to be out?
Can't wait. Just watched a video showing the nearly innumerable features. Practically a quantum leap from what we're used to. Right now my temp control mods consists of a Vapor Flask Clone that leaves much to be desired, and an eVic VT that, although it works very well, keeps me wanting more. Maybe I'm just greedy! (I'm entered in a DNA200 giveaway, so, after I win it, I'll come back and tell everyone if it's worth all the hype!) ;=)

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors