BeirutVet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try very hard not to slam a product on the off hand chance that my experience was "unique". Here is my query. Has anyone out there tried Heavenly/Sinful brand..specifically "Greed". Picked some up after trying it and when I got home, loaded it into my dripper... Suddenly, I caught a scent of mouse urine. I raise snakes so I have mice around occasionally and there is no mistaking that smell. I brushed it off thinking I just caught a wiff of the mice. I continued filling the dripper and realized...OMG, it's the juice. Not one to stop there, I vaped it. There is a slight trace of citrus but this lingering aroma of mouse urine...WTF???

If you have had a similar experience with this juice or others that have that fine scent, please fill me in.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes unfortunately I have had that same experience. To make matters worse it was like $16.99 a bottle and I bought 2 hoping it was worth the hype and price. I got a email asking for me to review that juice on their site, I usually just move on but since they asked, I wrote a review on that juice. I think I described it as mice urine with a hint of grandma's perfume, and some old spice on the exhale.

Week later someone from the company called me after the took down my review, they left v mail explaining how that shouldn't taste like that. I called back few hours later and they didn't take my call. It's so obnoxious I can't even mix a little of it in other juices.

Peach Knockout.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes unfortunately I have had that same experience. To make matters worse it was like $16.99 a bottle and I bought 2 hoping it was worth the hype and price. I got a email asking for me to review that juice on their site, I usually just move on but since they asked, I wrote a review on that juice. I think I described it as mice urine with a hint of grandma's perfume, and some old spice on the exhale.

Week later someone from the company called me after the took down my review, they left v mail explaining how that shouldn't taste like that. I called back few hours later and they didn't take my call. It's so obnoxious I can't even mix a little of it in other juices.

Peach Knockout.

I've never got that particular flavor, however, I can't figure out if the spicy kick in Ecstacy is cinnamon or cayenne pepper or just me. The first couple of vapes on fresh cotton are harsh but by the time I soak em a second time it's amazing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greed is supposed to be a key lime i see (I haven't had it), mouse urine?! o_O Maybe let it sit for a month and see what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors