Become a Patron!

Heat Sink w/ No Fins

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a proud owner of a Goblin Mini v2. I'm still trying to figure out the wicking, to try and stop leakage. Got-it to where it won't make the initial gush when filling, but still leaves some juice on my mod over time. To protect my mod I was wanting to source a " finless heat sink" but all I can find are "finned" versions, which are ideally too tall and ruins my little mini set-up. Do any of you know where I can find a finless heatsink? I saw one on a GM v2 thread here about leakage protection and it was half the height of a typical finned version, but have been unable to find that post again. Thanks for the support

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a proud owner of a Goblin Mini v2. I'm still trying to figure out the wicking, to try and stop leakage. Got-it to where it won't make the initial gush when filling, but still leaves some juice on my mod over time. To protect my mod I was wanting to source a " finless heat sink" but all I can find are "finned" versions, which are ideally too tall and ruins my little mini set-up. Do any of you know where I can find a finless heatsink? I saw one on a GM v2 thread here about leakage protection and it was half the height of a typical finned version, but have been unable to find that post again. Thanks for the support

This is what I use, they work great

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/kp-mod-guard-5-pack/

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Gobllin Mini will always dribble condensation or juice on your mod. It is just the nature of the beast.

Why I did not buy one.
No drooling tanks for me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So do you want a heat sink or a 510 protector?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heat sink w/out fins isn't a heat sink anymore
Naw, but the "heat sinks" are the closest thing to what the OP is asking for. I've been on a search for the same thing but for different reasons (I'd like my Noisy Cricket to not be a hybrid with my atty, a good version of what the OP is asking for would do the trick).

Anyways, I haven't had any luck if you do find one Earnest please post a link here, until then I'd go with r055co's advice, I use those things on a lot of my setups and they help.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
maxresdefsssssssssault_zpsj3gtxp68.jpg

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, still can't fine one. Found reference to some in Fasttech's forums, but they seem to not carry them anymore.
image.jpeg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are adjustable 510 airflow adapters.

VU Sponsors