Become a Patron!

Heartland Vapes -- Caramel Cappuccino

Amir_Wazir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a big fan of coffee flavors, especially caramel coffee flavors. When I heard about Heartland Vapes, I decided I had to try out some of their juice because their prices were so ridiculously low that it was worth the risk of wasting my money to try and find a super-cheap juice I liked.

I decided to try out their Caramel Cappuccino flavor, and ordered their smallest available size. For 19.99 ( plus shipping ) I received 250ml of juice. Their shipping was pretty fast, I received my order in four business days.

The juice comes in a tall plastic bottle with a screw-on cap, no dropper or syringe top is provided, which makes sense considering this a wholesale juice. My first impressions of the juice were that it smelled pretty good, and was a lot lighter in color and less opaque than the other caramel coffee flavors I have tried.

I tested this juice with two builds on my Fogger v4.1:

-12 wraps of 28ga Kanthal on a 2mm mandrel for a 0.8 ohm dual-coil, cotton wicking
-8 wraps of 28ga Kanthal on a 3mm mandrel for a 0.8 ohm dual-coil, cotton wicking

Observations:

On the first build, I was very underwhelmed. The juice did not seem to be wicking well, the hits tasted a little dry and when flavor did come through it was mainly a cloyingly sweet aftertaste. Caramel and coffee/cappuccino notes were minimal and vapor production was not at all acceptable.

After rebuilding to a larger diameter and paying extra-special attention to my wicking, I was pleasantly surprised by vastly improved taste and vapor production. The flavor is mellow and not at all in-your-face: both the coffee and caramel are there, however they are not strong or refined enough for me to be pumped about this juice. Both flavors are kind of just smashed together and neither one dominates it enough. It's a decent flavor profile overall, IMO -- and one that could likely be vaped on a regular basis without bothering you.

Vapor production is very good, which leads me to believe that this is a high VG mix ( their website doesn't list a specific ratio that I could find ).

It mixes well with other juices, especially a small amount of Mother's Milk. I have a feeling it would work with other cream/custard based juices as well.

Pros:

- great price
- decent, mild flavor
- high vapor production
- would likely mix well with other juices

Cons:

-could wick better
- perhaps a little too sweet
- could use a more distinctive coffee or caramel flavor to dominate the mix
- should be labeled with the precise PG/VG ratio

Overall Grade: B

Cost: 19.99 USD for 250ml
If you're on a budget and like this sort of flavor, I would recommend you at least give it a try. I'll be vaping all mine up eventually, I think.

Also, a general criticism of Heartland Vapes: because they sell their juice in such high quantities, they should offer a pick-and-choose sample pack rather than the random sample pack they have right now. Great prices and quick service, however.

EDIT: I made a type in the title of this thread, the name of the company is Heartland Vapes, not Heartland Vapers. If a mod sees this and could fix it, I would appreciate it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at the top of thread under options you should be able to edit the title yourself

Amir_Wazir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at the top of thread under options you should be able to edit the title yourself

Thanks VapedCrusader. This is the first forum I've ever been on where that could be done.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks VapedCrusader. This is the first forum I've ever been on where that could be done.

Same here - I was playing around one day and stumbled on it :)

VU Sponsors