Become a Patron!

Heartdelight Apple Cream Cake by wllmc

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is just a work in progress but I owe my friend @Heartsdelight a new recipe so expect some updates. This vape needed to revolve around VT Milk Fresh and I didn't want to do another cereal recipe so I started to think about the strengths of VT Milk Fresh. I like like to use it for a thick full milky or creamy base that is a bit neutral and takes on other flavors well without as much of those off-putting flavors and smells most milks and creams have, in my opinion.

So on with the recipe, this recipe is inspired by one of my current favorite things to eat right now, this little place down the street makes the best desserts, eclairs, and gelatos around. I have been hooked on these apple-flavored creamy cheesecake-ish things its like a creamy apple-flavored ball of goodness filled with a cinnamon spice cake and little chunks of apple dipped in this apple-flavored gel. Its so good if they were not so dang expensive Id eat 5 a day :giggle:

The Caps CDS in this recipe is very light just like the cake part in this dessert and frankly CDS scares me anyway so I went very light with it but I decided to use it here because I knew I could manage a decent cinnamon cake illusion without making that part from scratch, it would have put the focus more on that and would have changed the way this vapes. The creamy apple is very much the star of the show.If you like CDS you will probably want more here.

Ill probably adjust this up some and when I do I will update here but first try and 3 days later I can tell this is one I am going to really enjoy making and vaping. :)

View attachment 142245 View attachment 142246

View attachment 142247

A question about the real life version, are the little chunks of apple cooked or raw and crunchy?

VU Sponsors