Become a Patron!

Heart pain

So I just vaped for the first time today with 0 mg candy cane flavor juice. And everything was going fine until after a few minutes I started getting really bad heart pain. I'm not sure if this is normal for someone who vaped for the first time or not but I am really worried. Someone told me that it could just be acid since it was my first time vaping. But I am really freaking out about this I could just be overreacting. :(

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me get this straight; you are having “really bad heart pain” and instead of going to the hospital you are looking for a medical diagnosis on a vape forum? Good luck.

Let me get this straight; you are having “really bad heart pain” and instead of going to the hospital you are looking for a medical diagnosis on a vape forum? Good luck.
Well like I said I'm not sure if this is serious or not since I was told it could just be acid so if it is just acid I'm not sure what there is to worry about. But I get your point.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Stabbing pain is not a heart attack. After cursing an entire hospital and doing a billion unnecessary test. Turns out it was just a ruptured lung. If you go to ER for "Chest Pain" be prepared for the heart attack walk through, EKG's, etc.... If you do have a heart attack let us know what the mod/atty was so I can get me one of those.

VU Sponsors