Become a Patron!

HEALTH EXPERT SAYS SAN FRANCISCO IS ‘PROTECTING CIGARETTES’ WITH BAN ON VAPE FLAVORS

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a problem with this..if you live in SF you deserve the SF Board of Supervisors....and if you don't live there..this is just another reason to stay the hell out of SF....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I don't have a problem with this..if you live in SF you deserve the SF Board of Supervisors....and if you don't live there..this is just another reason to stay the hell out of SF....

I would normally agree but the shit that happens in SF has a way of spreading across the country like a cancer.
San Francisco is like an ANTZ TC loon testing ground for new draconian anti - nicotine policy.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would normally agree but the shit that happens in SF has a way of spreading across the country like a cancer.
San Francisco is like an ANTZ TC loon testing ground for new draconian anti - nicotine policy.

That's true, but a good bit of CA is that way about anything that even vaguely resembles smoking. Total morons.

But with the editorial slant of this article, in our favor, shouldn't this article be posted under The Good instead of The Bad?

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know I lived there for 12 years,but I left about 20 years ago,and back then I would have agreed with you,but not anymore. even within northern california SF has lost a helluva alot of respect it once had...and most of the country has realized that Americans are fleeing California at huge numbers.California has gone from the Golden State with a thriving middle class to nothing more than a third world shithole with a massive disparity of wealth between robber barons in silicon valley and hordes of people who can't make their rent.The Emperor has no clothes.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That's true, but a good bit of CA is that way about anything that even vaguely resembles smoking. Total morons.

But with the editorial slant of this article, in our favor, shouldn't this article be posted under The Good instead of The Bad?

Andria

Yes it should.
But the topic is bad news for sure.

I also know about this trend that has been happening in the news/media section since the beginning of VU:

The Bad news section has 1/3 less articles (I do this on purpose) but has nearly double the participation as the good news section.
Also posts here seem to get more views for some reason.
Vapers, like most everybody else love a good train wreck maybe?:facepalm:

upload_2018-5-25_1-42-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-25_1-41-2.png
    upload_2018-5-25_1-41-2.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 1

VU Sponsors