Become a Patron!

Headaches From Vaping !!! WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pure filth. I stated that my head aches are not happening within the same time frame as I stated previously. (24-48 hours) Get real derp... tay?
Show some respect and somebody might take you seriously, Junior.
I doubt it though.
I'd venture the veins in your brain will probably pop some time soon
Have fun while you're still alive.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo, never mind.
I thought maybe the asshole had real concerns
and we all know untorched wire gives off fumes and Asian (cheap)untorched wire
is coated with oil..But after reading his unfriendly replies
I see the guy is an asshole and and even worse troll than the regulars here.
Have phun with him.

(Platonic) Hugs,
Hazy

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully a mod will eventually clean this thread of your filth... that way people can actually gain some insight from someone who has actually been suffering from head aches rather than be smothered in filth by trolls.
What trolls, I don't see no damned trolls, grow some thick skin

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see you or snake even attempting to figure out what is causing head aches. You are just asking for a flame war which I will always win.
ez pz. try actually using your brain for once instead of playing the feel good fairy.
Hi again TURDFACE.
I never asked for shit.You came at me remember?
Sorry fucktard you don't get to change the history of this conversation just because it is more convenient for you to look like a victim instead of the aggressor.
Besides if it is a war of words you want then please proceed.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully a mod will eventually clean this thread of your filth... that way people can actually gain some insight from someone who has actually been suffering from head aches rather than be smothered in filth by trolls.
Sorry bitch you started this fight and with possibly the biggest nastiest monster you could ever find.Now you want help...Oh the mods will help.They will help turn you into kibble.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just had a rather enjoyable read of the last 25 or so posts.
All I can say is that headaches for me was too much nic. Bought a better delivery system, got headaches...decreased my nic and all is fine. Same thing with dehydration. I vaped commercial juice and drank water by the gallons, actually got headaches from too much water...couldn't quench the unquenchable thirst. Its the gross amounts and types of sweeteners in commercial juices that suck you dry. Started DIY I use 5% tobac flavoring, no sweetener and now I don't drink no where as much water...again solved. I'll bow out of the wire war since I've not used anything other than kanthal.
That's my 2 cents on the issues at hand but reading someone biting the hand thats trying helping them is torpedoing their own ship. Just for something for thrudafac to consider is there is always someone out there who is a better at throwing flames, as long as you keep it burning they'll always have the fuel to throw onto your fire.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You post filth yet again. You are posting worthless thoughts! If you have something to say that hasn't been said yet you should say it otherwise stfu. Have some respect for the people who will come to this thread with head aches.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just had a rather enjoyable read of the last 25 or so posts.
All I can say is that headaches for me was too much nic. Bought a better delivery system, got headaches...decreased my nic and all is fine. Same thing with dehydration. I vaped commercial juice and drank water by the gallons, actually got headaches from too much water...couldn't quench the unquenchable thirst. Its the gross amounts and types of sweeteners in commercial juices that suck you dry. Started DIY I use 5% tobac flavoring, no sweetener and now I don't drink no where as much water...again solved. I'll bow out of the wire war since I've not used anything other than kanthal.
That's my 2 cents on the issues at hand but reading someone biting the hand thats trying helping them is torpedoing their own ship. Just for something for thrudafac to consider is there is always someone out there who is a better at throwing flames, as long as you keep it burning they'll always have the fuel to throw onto your fire.

That's interesting but in my case once the coil reaches a certain point of decay (even if there is no discoloration or burnt cotton) My head ache will get stronger (with each hit) even after I let the nicotine leave my system and I'm in need of more (even when I'm using some weak 3mg juice). |||||| AT THIS POINT I change the coil and continue to take in vast amounts of nicotine and the head ache gradually goes away... SO GUESS WHAT

BTW could you at least check your spelling?

Also please don't speak metaphorically as it just fuels my perception that you have no idea what you're talking about. You could barely describe how you DIY your own juice.

Last edited:

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm I guess your troll dicktionary has sume wordz spelled differently tham my spelchek.
Now your baiting me to start a flamewar. With the same boot that I stomp your fire out with it will kick your ass. All I'm going to do is laugh out loud at you just as everyone else has who've had the honor of enjoying your argumentative attitude.:blah:
I have to sit here and think with a smile on my face deciding on what direction I should take to piss you off some more, maybe even make you livid so you type real hard or even worse....use CAPS. I shutter at the thought.
You need to relax, double up on your meds or maybe go have a smoke. I really do think your a moron and proving it more with every post you write. Have yourself a nice fuck off and keep on posting so we can have some more laffs at you.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You post filth yet again. You are posting worthless thoughts! If you have something to say that hasn't been said yet you should say it otherwise stfu. Have some respect for the people who will come to this thread with head aches.
OK here is one for ya ..stop vaping it kinda sounds like you work in a rug factory and these pieces of oddball filaments floating in the air and accumulating on your coil has caused a tumor or maybe a tapeworm..

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_m4hh7mEEct1qzbk70o1_500.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeez. I turned to the "experienced" because I thought there would be some substantial reasoning for my issue.
To me, it makes no sense to suddenly become dehydrated due to VAPING.
I figured out the reason was I handle higher VG liquids better, that is all.
Sorry for misunderstanding, but I was under this silly impression that a forum was about getting help and gaining knowledge from others and applying it to your own knowledge of self.
do not think we have any doctors on here.
However it is possible you are sensitive to some of the flavoring ingredients in the ejuice.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's interesting but in my case once the coil reaches a certain point of decay (even if there is no discoloration or burnt cotton) My head ache will get stronger (with each hit) even after I let the nicotine leave my system and I'm in need of more (even when I'm using some weak 3mg juice). |||||| AT THIS POINT I change the coil and continue to take in vast amounts of nicotine and the head ache gradually goes away... SO GUESS WHAT

BTW could you at least check your spelling?

Also please don't speak metaphorically as it just fuels my perception that you have no idea what you're talking about. You could barely describe how you DIY your own juice.
Really good strategy by attacking the 1 person who was helping you... Gawd you're a full on idiot

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really good strategy by attacking the 1 person who was helping you... Gawd you're a full on idiot

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Its unbelievable how someone just fires away aimlessly at whoever is around hoping to aggravate them enough to begin a battle then say things that are so way off base it makes you shake your head. Someone is mighty lonely, maybe not enough hugs from mom or has a mental condition that requires negative attention as the fix. It does make for fun reading though. :)

Interesting...

I have absolutely no drymouth anymore once I began making my own juice and stopped vaping any commercial juices what so ever. IMO its the drymouth that fools the brain into thinking your thirsty so you drink more and more but the thirst doesn't go away. We really have no idea what goes into a commercial juices as sweeteners or fillers and with me something in those juices caused me to be parched 24/7 so I assumed its the sweeteners since its the common element. I don't use sweetener now and have no thirst problems.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am 100% DIY and only use NuNaturals Clear NuStevia as a sweetener. Amazon and GNC has it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did vape some ejuice that tasted of Play Dough....
binned that flavoring.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some of the pie crust/doughnut flavors for me.

Just a touch of play dough flavor in Zeppola.

I think it's a particular type of vanilla; I've noticed it too, in some vanilla flavors. Beats the hell out of me why they would put the smell of something edible in something that lil kids play with, but there ya go. Idiots rule the world.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's a particular type of vanilla; I've noticed it too, in some vanilla flavors. Beats the hell out of me why they would put the smell of something edible in something that lil kids play with, but there ya go. Idiots rule the world.

Andria
I guess. Kind of like a spice used in authentic Mexican food tastes like lighter fluid to me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess. Kind of like a spice used in authentic Mexican food tastes like lighter fluid to me.

Cilantro? It smells so foul to me, I can't abide it. I had an herb garden once and grew some of it, and peeeeUUU, that shit stinks.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
It (Silly Putty) was originally used in the painting trade...Believe it or not.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It (Silly Putty) was originally used in the painting trade...Believe it or not.

Maybe silly putty was. I was speaking of Play Doh. different stuff entirely.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ditto as per Wikipedia.

Play-Doh is a modeling compound used by young children for art and craft projects at home and in school. Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and mineral oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s.

Yeah, Silly Putty is the stuff you can press against printed images and copy the image. It came inside a plastic "egg". Not sure why I found it so enthralling as a child, but I did.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep that is it. Horrible stuff.

I always wonder if that's why I'm so generally "meh" about mexican food. Some of it I like pretty well; chalupas are GREAT, but that's mainly because of the pastry shell. I also like quesodillas, but I think that's because of the grilled crunchy shell, and the great cheese. Most other mexican food, I can really take it or leave it, and most of the time, would leave it. Except guacamole... love the HELL out of that, but it's avocados, so DUH! :D

Andria

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, Silly Putty is the stuff you can press against printed images and copy the image. It came inside a plastic "egg". Not sure why I found it so enthralling as a child, but I did.

Andria

We were a lot easier to please than kids are today. I remember making a game out of just about anything so getting something storebought was OMG and it was treasured. Today toys are played with for 5 minutes and either broken or tossed aside looking for something else. My sons IPhone is the only toy that he's held onto for any length of time.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. I love cilantro
2. I 2nd the dehydration, if I'm not drinking enough and I go on a heavy vape streak then I will sometimes get a headache.
3. See 1 and 2

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We were a lot easier to please than kids are today. I remember making a game out of just about anything so getting something storebought was OMG and it was treasured. Today toys are played with for 5 minutes and either broken or tossed aside looking for something else. My sons IPhone is the only toy that he's held onto for any length of time.

Ain't that the truth! Everytime I see my cat delighted to climb inside a new amazon box, I remember how thrilling it was when someone's family got a new stove or fridge or washing machine, and thus there was a great big box to play with! :giggle: We don't get a lot of snow down here, and even when we do, it's often wet, icy stuff, not much fun to play in... but a huge appliance box on pine needles? Just as good as a sled on a snowy hill! :giggle:

Or, in a new housing development... the multicolored wire that telephone installers would leave everywhere... damn, that was a terrific find! Hell, just rambling thru the half-built houses was a joy in itself! :giggle:

Andria

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ain't that the truth! Everytime I see my cat delighted to climb inside a new amazon box, I remember how thrilling it was when someone's family got a new stove or fridge or washing machine, and thus there was a great big box to play with! :giggle: We don't get a lot of snow down here, and even when we do, it's often wet, icy stuff, not much fun to play in... but a huge appliance box on pine needles? Just as good as a sled on a snowy hill! :giggle:

Or, in a new housing development... the multicolored wire that telephone installers would leave everywhere... damn, that was a terrific find! Hell, just rambling thru the half-built houses was a joy in itself! :giggle:

Andria

My God... sounds like you were also a little shit also growing up. We had orchards nearby and would have apple fights with the apples on the ground, the grosser the better. Getting hit with one of those soft decaying apples then going home to get shit, come to think of it I spent most of my childhood getting shit for my mischievous practices.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My God... sounds like you were also a little shit also growing up. We had orchards nearby and would have apple fights with the apples on the ground, the grosser the better. Getting hit with one of those soft decaying apples then going home to get shit, come to think of it I spent most of my childhood getting shit for my mischievous practices.

Well, I dunno if I was a shit... I was mostly just curious, and those half-built houses just beckoned... partly because I've always been curious about how things are made.. and partly, I'm sure, because I knew we weren't supposed to be there. :D My ex told me similar tales, but he and his friends delighted in destroying things, breaking windows, etc... I just wanted to look around, see what was there. And yeah, put a footprint into wet cement. :giggle: finding those huge bundles of multi-colored wire was just icing on that cake. :D

There *was* one little shit in my neighborhood; he once shot me in the leg with a BB gun. I ran across the street and grabbed him by his long girly hair and beat the living shit out the little fucker. I was 15 and tall; he was 12 and small, but mean as a snake. But he never shot me with another BB gun. :)

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep and those of us that are very old remember this.

hoop_stick.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There *was* one little shit in my neighborhood; he once shot me in the leg with a BB gun. I ran across the street and grabbed him by his long girly hair and beat the living shit out the little fucker. I was 15 and tall; he was 12 and small, but mean as a snake. But he never shot me with another BB gun.
Gawd I love you so much for that story.You're definitely my kind of woman.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quite a lot of worthless filth flooding this thread since I have been gone... Anyways I have come to a conclusion as to why sometimes my headaches start 24 hours to three days after I start vaping on a fresh coil and then sometimes the coil will last for about two weeks and I wont even get a head ache before i change the coil because of bad taste.

The reason is simply the invention itself. The vaporizer. It is built around the concept that relies on specific conditions in order to work properly which means... The right temperature or temperature range, the right amount of air flow.

Temperature and air flow.

See my problem was that I was pulling vapor but I wasn't pulling air over the coil after I released the power switch. So what is happening is the coil is still boiling hot and if there is no air flowing over the hot coil (which is covered in boiling e-juice) then there is no way to the e-juice to vaporize and escape from the apparatus. The nature of chemicals and reactions between chemicals takes place at an accelerated rate at hotter temperatures.

By boiling the e-juice without passing air over it to generate vapor the e-juice is basically being heated and decomposes along with any and all chemical reactions that are possible determined by the ingredients and their concentration within the e-juice.

So basically... If you don't pass air over the coil while it cools down in order to draw off all possible vapor you have essentially left a residue of cooked up e-juice. Do this repeatedly and it may eventually cause enough chemical reaction to occur to give you a headache when you inhale it. When you start to inhale the new chemical (generated by cooking the e-juice) that you cooked up.

I'm fairly certain this has been the main problem that I have been experiencing now after much thought and experimentation. The conditions within the coil have to be as intended in order for the coil to function as intended meaning not to much e-juice and not to little. There has to be an excess of air flow. To little air flow and you cook the e-juice but there can not be to much air passing over the coil.

On that note I think this thread should be locked...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... and my coils gunk like a mofo because of my high percentages of flavoring, and I vape at very low wattage (less than 10w), and I don't keep sucking on mine either when I let go of the fire btn... and I don't get headaches, unless there's something actually wrong with me.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors