Headaches From Vaping !!! WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone!

I have just bought my second vape yesterday and I am having some issues.
My first vape was a pen from iTaste (just wanted to get the hang of things)
Last night I bought the Kangertech Subox Mini.
I have been using it all night, and this morning, and it is giving me some major head pressure and pretty bad headache!
  • Using it on 22.2W
  • 0mg Nicotine
  • Tried three different juices (VG/PG)
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or has anyone had a similar situation?
I'm experiencing the same thing. No Bueno! I'll try a lower pg/nic content. Fingers crossed!

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is an old forum but people are still having this problem and I would like to provide my input on the subject. "Head aches from vaping" So the only input I have received from "Experienced" vapers is that I'm taking in to much nicotine or its gunk build up. I don't believe that these responses are actually helping since they lead me to believe that I need to try different "juices" or basically different products (Spend more money). Spending more money does not solve the problem in most cases but I am planning to try again and this is my plan but first let me bump.

I always get a head ache from kanthal coils. They work perfectly for around 24 hours but after that they start to cause head pains (Brain). It's harder to think and basically it makes me feel pretty much worthless stupid since I cannot preform as well as I could if I wasn't using the coil and all I can think about is how the hell can I vape without getting a damn head ache but the answer gets farther and farther from reach as the head ache gets stronger and stronger since im pretty sure most of us know that its harder to think when we have a head ache.

Another thing that I have noticed is that hardly anyone gets head aches from kanthal. This could mean that they have mastered the art of vaping (Go figure) or they have just "ignored" the head aches until they grow numb to them assuming a lesser state of mind in exchange for not having to figure out this problem (live the dream).

Anyways so this is my plan. I'm going to try titanium wire with a temp controlled mod. I think that titanium is far superior to a mixture of metals such as iron, chromium, nickel and what ever else might be in the wire. Titanium is just the superior metal overall.

I haven't tried this yet but I think that this should make reduce the head ache occurrence if it is being caused by the kanthal wire which would give me more control over the head ache experiment. When I try this I will be able to limit the cause of head aches to the type of "juice" that I'm "consuming". (Gunk build up)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know this is an old forum but people are still having this problem and I would like to provide my input on the subject. "Head aches from vaping" So the only input I have received from "Experienced" vapers is that I'm taking in to much nicotine or its gunk build up. I don't believe that these responses are actually helping since they lead me to believe that I need to try different "juices" or basically different products (Spend more money). Spending more money does not solve the problem in most cases but I am planning to try again and this is my plan but first let me bump.

I always get a head ache from kanthal coils. They work perfectly for around 24 hours but after that they start to cause head pains (Brain). It's harder to think and basically it makes me feel pretty much worthless stupid since I cannot preform as well as I could if I wasn't using the coil and all I can think about is how the hell can I vape without getting a damn head ache but the answer gets farther and farther from reach as the head ache gets stronger and stronger since im pretty sure most of us know that its harder to think when we have a head ache.

Another thing that I have noticed is that hardly anyone gets head aches from kanthal. This could mean that they have mastered the art of vaping (Go figure) or they have just "ignored" the head aches until they grow numb to them assuming a lesser state of mind in exchange for not having to figure out this problem (live the dream).

Anyways so this is my plan. I'm going to try titanium wire with a temp controlled mod. I think that titanium is far superior to a mixture of metals such as iron, chromium, nickel and what ever else might be in the wire. Titanium is just the superior metal overall.

I haven't tried this yet but I think that this should make reduce the head ache occurrence if it is being caused by the kanthal wire which would give me more control over the head ache experiment. When I try this I will be able to limit the cause of head aches to the type of "juice" that I'm "consuming". (Gunk build up)

Actually, you might try stainless, because it can be used in wattage mode as well as TC.

Andria

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get em now and then and mine are from dehydration issues. I have a tendency to dehydration just naturally. Doesnt help here where i live with summer temps up to 40+ celcius. And i know vaping can drag the water out of you too. When mine comes on, just before the H/A ill get some ringing/high pitch sort of SSSSS in my ears, but really feels like its inside my head between my ears, then the H/A slowly creeps up. I stop vaping till it subsides and up the fluid intake. "Just stop vaping altogether then stupid" some may say. Nah, i enjoy it too much, ha ha.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I must be doing something right - or wrong. The only time I got headaches in context of vaping they were when I was going through quit smoking withdrawal.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol , not at your withdrawal's, im the other side of that coin. When i quit the burners i never coughed anything up, felt withdrawals or felt anything really. Im thankful for that. So many people i knew told me off hacking up green slimes and black globs etc, i waited to see it but not a thing. After decades of smokes, and pipes, i expected it but not a bit thankfully.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get em now and then and mine are from dehydration issues. I have a tendency to dehydration just naturally. Doesnt help here where i live with summer temps up to 40+ celcius. And i know vaping can drag the water out of you too. When mine comes on, just before the H/A ill get some ringing/high pitch sort of SSSSS in my ears, but really feels like its inside my head between my ears, then the H/A slowly creeps up. I stop vaping till it subsides and up the fluid intake. "Just stop vaping altogether then stupid" some may say. Nah, i enjoy it too much, ha ha.

I never considered dehydration to be the problem because I will get the head aches even when I'm guzzling liquids. I would drink two gallons a day and wouldn't beat the head ache. That doesn't mean that it isn't dehydration though since the chemicals I'm inhaling might have an effect on the hydration of my brain, however, I don't know think this is the real problem and here is the reason why.

I will be vaping all day with a kanthal coil and everything is fine. Settings on the new box are on wattage mod and not going to hot or to cold. No head ache. Then i start to feel the head ache come on (after about 24 hours of vaping) so from experience I know to change the coil. After I change the coil the head ache starts to go away until I'm perfectly fine again in about 3 hours or more. With that said I don't believe its dehydration.

My other theory is that synthetic fibers from carpets are finding their way into the air before I pass it over the coil. The fibers would stick to the coil, melt, and decompose. This is my other theory that actually makes sense to me since I have dust and crap problems where I'm from plus the carpet in my car and house are pretty old so i find fragments all over the place all of the time. Carpet fibers are rarely cotton.

Check out this section in wikipedia on carpet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpet#Fibres_and_yarns

Goal is to test out titanium coils and if the head aches still come then I will think I know its the decaying carpet fibers. Next experiment after that is to create a filter that goes over the air in ports on the tank. Honestly I'm willing to bet ten bucks that if there is a filter on the air in ports that there will be literally no head aches (I'll make one by wrapping to ports with cotton and use rubber bands to hold them). Combine a filter with titanium temp control and the only thing to worry about would be dehydration.

Lol , not at your withdrawal's, im the other side of that coin. When i quit the burners i never coughed anything up, felt withdrawals or felt anything really. Im thankful for that. So many people i knew told me off hacking up green slimes and black globs etc, i waited to see it but not a thing. After decades of smokes, and pipes, i expected it but not a bit thankfully.

I switched to vaping after smoking for a year. Didn't have much flem this time but back when I was younger I produced more but this was back when I used to smoke m*rijuana in highschool. I think not being able to cough up the crap is a sign to stop putting it in.

Last edited:

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is hoping you find a remedy to it Thrudaface. Head aches are a bummer enough without them also putting the brakes on something we enjoy doing. Good luck. Cheers.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone!

I have just bought my second vape yesterday and I am having some issues.
My first vape was a pen from iTaste (just wanted to get the hang of things)
Last night I bought the Kangertech Subox Mini.
I have been using it all night, and this morning, and it is giving me some major head pressure and pretty bad headache!
  • Using it on 22.2W
  • 0mg Nicotine
  • Tried three different juices (VG/PG)
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or has anyone had a similar situation?
What mg ejuice are you using sometimes 12 nic or 18 nic does that to me. Remember to stay hydrated. Vaping can make you dehydrated. Coconut water is great while vaping.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What mg ejuice are you using sometimes 12 nic or 18 nic does that to me. Remember to stay hydrated. Vaping can make you dehydrated.
As with any aliment we as human beings experience hydrating ourselves helps our bodies get rid of it almost always. If a headache is being caused by the inhalation of a decomposing nylon fiber then drinking water will almost always make it go away faster. Thanks for the advice and I hope I helped you guys too since you all have most certainly helped me figure this out! :D (at least I think I've figured it out)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigh here we go again...FFS drink more water when you vape and say goodbye to the headaches!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Drinking more water just makes me pee more, which doesn't help the hydration. I didn't get headaches from it, but I got electrolyte mayhem leading to very painful and swollen feet and ankles; that went away only when I started drinking coconut water daily. I still get leg cramps sometimes, kinda cyclical, but thankfully the daily coconut water keeps the "cankles" away.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drinking more water just makes me pee more, which doesn't help the hydration. I didn't get headaches from it, but I got electrolyte mayhem leading to very painful and swollen feet and ankles; that went away only when I started drinking coconut water daily. I still get leg cramps sometimes, kinda cyclical, but thankfully the daily coconut water keeps the "cankles" away.

Andria
Yep because coconut water is a diuretic.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, no... it's extremely high in potassium, and since most modern diets are very high in sodium, it balances the electrolytes.

Andria
Fuck me running...Never thought of it that way

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tend to get thirsty after vaping. Easily fixed with a glass of water!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck me running...Never thought of it that way

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Well I don't know *for a fact* that coconut water doesn't have some mild diuretic effect; it might. But to solve my "cankles" problem, I also had to reduce my caffeine intake by 50%-80%, and reduce my sodium as well, by switching to the Lite Salt that I use for my husband. Caffeine has a *strong* diuretic effect, so if the benefit I got from coconut water was strictly due to any diuretic effect, then I never would have had the problem to start with, since caffeine is so powerfully diuretic. What I had was an imbalance caused by too-high sodium, and the diuretic effect of the caffeine was making me pee so much, that just drinking water wasn't helpful at all; I just peed more. But by reducing caffeine pretty drastically, lowering sodium, and increasing potassium drastically, the problem completely disappeared... and I don't pee nearly as much, though I do drink a bit more water now.

This is why, in discussions of vape-related dehydration, I usually disagree somewhat with those who recommend simply drinking more water, or drinking "sports drinks" -- water in itself may not help at all, if you just pee it out (and may even make the problem worse, by dilution), and "sports drinks" are LOADED with sodium. I always suggest drinking more of any other non-alcoholic and non-caffeinated beverages, because there are other things than coconut water that contain higher potassium than sodium. But if the problem gets so bad that there's edema of the feet and legs... then coconut water is the best choice, along with reducing sodium and caffeine.

Andria

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How good is coconut water? It has been used in the past as a replacement for blood plasma when no plasma was available. Not the perfect replacement but has saved lives during wars and catastrophe events with its use. Yeah probably a useless fact but when you get a chance to know something run with it i say. Hey Andria, i too get the dreaded leg cramps, at night mostly and i find a couple of magnesium tablets before sleep when im feeling really dehydrated, ha ha there's that word again, helps me to avoid them. Cheers all. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drink lots of H2o
Lower ur nicotine
Vape less
ITS SIMPLE, DONT COMPLICATE IT...
I know people that vape 100 watts 6-9 mg nicotine all day long and not get any headaches... drop the sugar drinks and hydrate ur BRAIN...
WATER, H2o!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How good is coconut water? It has been used in the past as a replacement for blood plasma when no plasma was available. Not the perfect replacement but has saved lives during wars and catastrophe events with its use. Yeah probably a useless fact but when you get a chance to know something run with it i say. Hey Andria, i too get the dreaded leg cramps, at night mostly and i find a couple of magnesium tablets before sleep when im feeling really dehydrated, ha ha there's that word again, helps me to avoid them. Cheers all. ;)

Do you mean the taste? I find it rather icky to be honest (that high potassium gives it the same sort of salty taste that high-sodium sports drinks have), so I buy Zico's chocolate flavored, and mix in about 20% chocolate milk (also high in potassium, and of course also has calcium, another valuable electrolyte). But for hydration, and keeping those pesky electrolytes balanced, it's very hard to beat! The Zico's that I buy also has a bit of calcium and magnesium.

Just plain water, for people with these sorts of problems, WILL NOT CUT IT, no matter how much other people repeat it. Water is necessary, but there is such a thing as too much of it, which can kill you just as fast as not enough. If you dilute the electrolytes too much, they won't work properly, which can also lead to death, usually by heart attack. That's why if you've suffered extreme diarrhea or hyperemesis, they give you drinks similar to "Pedialyte," to help replace and balance the electrolytes.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, that's the dumbest argument I have ever heard!!
You don't have to shove electrolytes in ur body unless you have deficiencies... your creating ur own imbalance... our body creates electrolytes, athletes for sure needs them... if you have heart problem like CHF where your heart is not 100% functioning yes limit ur intake of h20.. but to say you dilute ur electrolytes because of water is DUMB...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol, that's the dumbest argument I have ever heard!!
You don't have to shove electrolytes in ur body unless you have deficiencies... your creating ur own imbalance... our body creates electrolytes, athletes for sure needs them... if you have heart problem like CHF where your heart is not 100% functioning yes limit ur intake of h20.. but to say you dilute ur electrolytes because of water is DUMB...

Well ej, when you have painful feet and "cankles" that you previously didn't, I'd say that's a problem, wouldn't you? And considering that drinking coconut water FIXED IT COMPLETELY... well, you figger it out, genius.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright I broke down my inner nerd and did some actual research on this.
You see the headache might not be just a symptom of dehydration from vaping.It could be a symptom of something else entirely.
So therefore my best and final advice on this is to talk to your doctor...Good luck and Godspeed!

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok this is starting to make more sense. Guys keep saying that it's simple but it is really the opposite.

I thrive on caffeine and have been living with the strong diuretic effects for many years. Part of me wants to say that its being caused simply by dehydration but it's not.

Thankfully I haven't been getting any head aches since I started posting here. The only change I've made is I buy a new $5 coil for my tank ever couple of days. I change it as soon as I notice the taste getting funny. This has always solved my problem so in no way do I believe that my problem is being caused by dehydration, however, again... hydrating yourself when ever you have a toxic substance in your system tends to help flush it out.

Technically if I were to keep using the over used coils then water would help me feel better. Drinking water is not the solution. The solution is gaining a better understanding for what is actually happening instead of burrowing yourself into the ground like a toad.

Last edited:

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright I broke down my inner nerd and did some actual research on this.
You see the headache might not be just a symptom of dehydration from vaping.It could be a symptom of something else entirely.
So therefore my best and final advice on this is to talk to your doctor...Good luck and Godspeed!

wow over 4000 posts... I feel sorry for anyone who actually listens to you.

First of all doctors do not vape and don't will not typically have any knowledge about vaping. Vaping is an entirely different field. talking to your doctor is simply going to lead you to this answer. "quit vaping" WHICH people are not going to do which in the end will leave this thread dead again with your posts at the end.

Secondly I was the one who revived this thread because of so many unanswered questions and I've already brought different possibilities to people attention that you have clearly ignored.

So I ask you to please stop posting while I build this titanium coil and have a real experiment. Ok?

Last edited:

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok it took about an hour but i seem to have replaced the kanthal coil inside of an aspire cleito 120 with a titanium coil. I made it myself out of two strands of 28g 99.5% pure titanium wire. My box is set to temp control on titanium mode and its working well! Getting nice long clean rips. It doesn't taste as good as the kanthal coil but it was crudely made by hand, a flat head screw driver, and a pair of very old needle nose pliers. I do taste a bit of the cotton but the good news is that I didn't have to buy a new tank and it's working fine. Additional good news is that I'm sensitive to kanthal head aches (that's what i just called them) so if I experience the same thing from this titanium coil I will know for a fact that it's not the kanthal. Just going to go about things as normal now and see how it goes.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok it has been two days and there is much less "mental fog" while using this titanium coil I made. I'm noticing that I'm getting cleaner vapor but at the same time there is still a very small amount of the same head ache issues but only trace amounts (not nearly as bad as before). I should note that I ran out of juice while working so i ended up using a 1.6% bottle of dark brown tobacco flavored juice used in those small vape pens so what ever is happening might be caused by to much nicotine I'm also forcing myself to stay up way to long, working hard, and drinking a lot of coffee. I got home and cut the remaining brown juice with some clear 6mg drippin vape juice and im sure that this should clear things up for the rest of the day.

At this moment I'm nearing the point when I would need to change the coil. I'll report back to tell you all how it goes.

edit: I think AndriaD might be right about stainless steel working too possibly just as well as titanium but it's still to early to be sure.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok it has been two days and there is much less "mental fog" while using this titanium coil I made. I'm noticing that I'm getting cleaner vapor but at the same time there is still a very small amount of the same head ache issues but only trace amounts (not nearly as bad as before). I should note that I ran out of juice while working so i ended up using a 1.6% bottle of dark brown tobacco flavored juice used in those small vape pens so what ever is happening might be caused by to much nicotine I'm also forcing myself to stay up way to long, working hard, and drinking a lot of coffee. I got home and cut the remaining brown juice with some clear 6mg drippin vape juice and im sure that this should clear things up for the rest of the day.

At this moment I'm nearing the point when I would need to change the coil. I'll report back to tell you all how it goes.

edit: I think AndriaD might be right about stainless steel working too possibly just as well as titanium but it's still to early to be sure.
you are abusing your body and wonder why you have headaches WTF?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

you also are probably overheating that titanium coil and have metal poisoning or maybe worse mental fog?
giphy.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sum people just dumb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had to change the cotton on the titanium coil that I made because the taste was getting a bit bad but I can definitely list the positives really quick.

#1 barely noticed any head ache.

There was still a massive amount of black and the coil had carbon coating. I'm not going to use this coil again. The main reason being that the atomizers design is for kanthal using non resistant wires at the ends (welded on) to prevent burning of the silicon spacer. I noticed a bit of burnt silicon which I most likely inhaled, however, i hardly noticed anything equaling the effect I get from a dieing kanthal coil.

I've decided to put an end to this experiment and say that I believe in titanium but I need to get a tank that requires custom made coils with a high flow rate (of juice). A new tank is definitely the next big thing I'm going to buy. Already have the titanium wire (can't find it anywhere in town) and I think that I've solved the head ache problem in my case. I can't speak for the rest of you but I say that kanthal should be phased out and titanium made the most popular choice.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to change the cotton on the titanium coil that I made because the taste was getting a bit bad but I can definitely list the positives really quick.

#1 barely noticed any head ache.

There was still a massive amount of black and the coil had carbon coating. I'm not going to use this coil again. The main reason being that the atomizers design is for kanthal using non resistant wires at the ends (welded on) to prevent burning of the silicon spacer. I noticed a bit of burnt silicon which I most likely inhaled, however, i hardly noticed anything equaling the effect I get from a dieing kanthal coil.

I've decided to put an end to this experiment and say that I believe in titanium but I need to get a tank that requires custom made coils with a high flow rate (of juice). A new tank is definitely the next big thing I'm going to buy. Already have the titanium wire (can't find it anywhere in town) and I think that I've solved the head ache problem in my case. I can't speak for the rest of you but I say that kanthal should be phased out and titanium made the most popular choice.
you are so incredibly confused I have no idea where to start.. you are correlating so many variables it could have been anything and you are cherry picking phasing out kanthal for titanium its maddening.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Final conclusion! The head aches have literally dissapeared and I'm still using the kanthal coil for 5+ days now.

Here is my conclusion.

Kanthal works fine as long as you don't use a high temperature (or wattage). I'm using my clieto 120 at 80 watts and I'm not experiencing any headaches from it! it has been multiple days and I was dreading the head aches but they never came. I also haven't been drinking as much water the for the past day (which is nearing day 5 on this coil) due to running out of bottled water and not wanting to go to Walmart.

So my problem is that I like to take fat rips! So I would turn the temp up when I wasn't getting a strong enough hit. Some times the wattage will max out when its in my pocket and it damages the coil (thinking back it happened almost every single time. NOW FOR AN EVEN MORE IN-DEPTH BACKGROUND OF MY VAPING HISTORY.

Before I was using a kanger mini. The air flow on those tanks is about 10 times less than the clieto so I was constantly vaping trying to achieve my fix. I would always get head aches around a day after building the coil (rebuildable) and the same went for the prebuilt disposable coils for that tank. To make a long story short I think the bigger the coil and the lower the wattage the longer the time span between head aches.

On a side note I think that titanium would stand up to higher temperatures. I still think titanium is better! If the metals in the kanthal are causing the head aches then titanium would solve that problem. I'm just not 100% positive that the kanthal wire is the root cause of the head aches (setting aside my lack of vaping training).

On a final side note the solution to the mini tank head ache problem was not getting a strong enough dose of nicotine causing me to over use the coil on high settings! Solution is to use a potent liquid. (theory)

Last edited:

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you are so incredibly confused I have no idea where to start.. you are correlating so many variables it could have been anything and you are cherry picking phasing out kanthal for titanium its maddening.

I don't see you or snake even attempting to figure out what is causing head aches. You are just asking for a flame war which I will always win.

ez pz. try actually using your brain for once instead of playing the feel good fairy.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't see you or snake even attempting to figure out what is causing head aches. You are just asking for a flame war which I will always win.

ez pz. try actually using your brain for once instead of playing the feel good fairy.
u are mentally ill

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are just asking for a flame war which I will always win.
Always...LOL, A new member with 11 posts but he *always* wins..Otay.

u are mentally ill

Dude. Think back to when you were only a tiny little vaper; you know, a newb.
Remember pre-heating wire b4 ya wrapped yer coils?
Surely you know why you did that, and it wasn't just to make it stiff...
You don't!?
Otay, do you remember having to torch those little round brass screens
ya used in those weird tobacco pipes back when ya smoked?

Put the pieces together, @MrScaryZ ;)
Now that he doesn't overheat his wire his head-aches are gone...
Of course if he pre torches his wire he won't get them in the first place.

See ya..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You don't!?

See ya..
ok

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully a mod will eventually clean this thread of your filth... that way people can actually gain some insight from someone who has actually been suffering from head aches rather than be smothered in filth by trolls.

thrudaface

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You don't!?

See ya..

Pure filth. I stated that my head aches are not happening within the same time frame as I stated previously. (24-48 hours) Get real derp... tay?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thrive on caffeine and have been living with the strong diuretic effects for many years. Part of me wants to say that its being caused simply by dehydration but it's not.
How do you know have you seen a Doctor?

My other theory is that synthetic fibers from carpets are finding their way into the air before I pass it over the coil. The fibers would stick to the coil, melt, and decompose. This is my other theory that actually makes sense to me since I have dust and crap problems where I'm from plus the carpet in my car and house are pretty old so i find fragments all over the place all of the time. Carpet fibers are rarely cotton.
What?

I'm also forcing myself to stay up way to long, working hard, and drinking a lot of coffee.
Wow! there ya go that would give anyone headaches!
Additional good news is that I'm sensitive to kanthal head aches (that's what i just called them) so if I experience the same thing from this titanium coil I will know for a fact that it's not the kanthal. Just going to go about things as normal now and see how it goes.
See all of this above this is called cherry picking you have not eliminated anything and at this point no one can help you accept a Doctor make an appointment and rules out a tumor or the warning signs of a stroke.
You seem to think that we have not seen this before people associating one thing to another cherry picking multiple variables to suit your mind.. What?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is also the possibility, you have uncontrolled high blood pressure. You have not mentioned being seen by a DOCTOR, or discussing this issue with them.

You ACT like you are being "scientific" about finding the source of your ailment. However, you look like a fucking kook here. First it might be carpet fibers, then it's Kenthal, then it's this or that.

If you want to argue with everyone and act like the forum hyporcondriact, then have at it. I'm sure you will have a very short list of people who will talk to you and help you in the future.

In short, you are a nutcase.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully a mod will eventually clean this thread of your filth... that way people can actually gain some insight from someone who has actually been suffering from head aches rather than be smothered in filth by trolls.
ROFLMAO!!!
Where The Fuck do you think you are, ECF?
A mod clean up the "filth" of people who are trying to help your ass
even though you prove yourself as being way past being helped!? That's funny,
Mr person who right off comes out and says you win flame wars..
Been in any real flame wars lately, junior?

Asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors