Become a Patron!

Hcigar Vt200 Battery Replacement?

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
Everywhere online seems to have the official replacement batteries out of stock. Anyone know where I can find a comparable battery that I can use without any modding?

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Reviving an old thread...

My Vt200 is finally getting to where it shows a "weak battery" message when it gets down to 29%. I don't use the mod a lot but still really like it for home use. It's still in decent shape and all.

It appears that the Ternigy replacement is the only option. So I was comparing the size of the Ternigy replacement to the size listed at Fasttech. So just wondering if anyone has made this swap and if it fit easily into the mod?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reviving an old thread...

My Vt200 is finally getting to where it shows a "weak battery" message when it gets down to 29%. I don't use the mod a lot but still really like it for home use. It's still in decent shape and all.

It appears that the Ternigy replacement is the only option. So I was comparing the size of the Ternigy replacement to the size listed at Fasttech. So just wondering if anyone has made this swap and if it fit easily into the mod?
Don’t order batteries from China. Get them stateside.

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
I am looking at the battery listed by PhantomOp in the post above. Available through Hobby King. I assume that they a US company, based on their website, and not in China.

I'm hoping to hear how the battery (Ternigy) that's listed above fits in the VT200 mod.

VU Sponsors