Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Voopoo Drag and Kangertech Dripbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voopoo Drag and Eleaf Pico squeeze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, first of, hi everyone!

Second, for the lazy folks (I even included a poll if you really feel lazy);

TL;DR: OP cant get both op TC devices cuz of money, Choices: VT Inbox or Voopoo Drag and Pico Squeeze OR Voopoo Drag and Dripbox

Now, for the less lazy, or bored folks:

Im in the market of trying out squonking, I have the Hadaly and the Goon RDA's and since they come with squonking pins, and I do love my RDA's, I want to try it out. Now the problem is, as always, money. Thats where you, my newfound friends, come in. My budget doesnt allow me to get both a regulated squonker and, what I wanted to get for some time, a good TC mod (DNA and the likes)

The VT Inbox is a regulated squonker with a DNA75 chip in it, but Im afraid that the magnets might be as bad as people make them out to, but it has what I need, DNA for TC and its a squonker. The problem is though, for my Goon (0.18Ohm) I need 80W ish to vape on the coils I have in it, as in, since the Inbox is a single battery mod, it wont last me the whole day like my dual ones do. And there is the fear of me not liking squonking too... Price: $75 to $85

Or should I get the following?

The Voopoo Drag has a DNA ish chip in it (Gene I think), but its not a squonker! Buuut its a dual battery mod which means it would pull through the whole day more likely than not. And, its magnets seem to be good? Price: ~$45

Kangertech Dripbox/Eleaf Pico Squeeze, just the cheapest semi regulated (hope thats the word for it, yup Im aware that they are mech mods) squonkers. As in, entry level ones, but they are cheap (Price: $18-$30). But, I dont know if I will experience voltage drops on either of them, and I dont know which one of the 2 is better. Also, their pins arent adjustable... No clue if my Hadaly or Goon would fit it!

And, I have no damn clue on what to get!!!
Be nice, Help OP!

Have a nice one, and thanks!

Damn, what will the runtime be like? I go through 2x 18650's while on the job. Also, does TC use less power compared to VW?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dipped my toe into squonking with a Council of Vapor Wraith which is paired with a Vandy Vape Pulse 22 and I am completely happy with it. 30 bucks from ecig-city.
I ordered a VT Inbox black on black with no Atty from FT and some extra bottles and spare skull covers. Hasn't shipped yet but I will be pairing that with a Pulse 22 also.
IMO if you are going to use a single battery you may want to use single a coil RDA.
Oh, I went to Everzon and bought a GeekVape GBOX S100 squonker too, dual battery but a bit bulky sort of Reuleux shaped. Going to be ordering a Pulse 24 for that when they get released.

I dipped my toe into squonking with a Council of Vapor Wraith which is paired with a Vandy Vape Pulse 22 and I am completely happy with it. 30 bucks from ecig-city.
I ordered a VT Inbox black on black with no Atty from FT and some extra bottles and spare skull covers. Hasn't shipped yet but I will be pairing that with a Pulse 22 also.
IMO if you are going to use a single battery you may want to use single a coil RDA.
Oh, I went to Everzon and bought a GeekVape GBOX S100 squonker too, dual battery but a bit bulky sort of Reuleux shaped. Going to be ordering a Pulse 24 for that when they get released.

Nice, I would be ordering it from FT too, the mod/s that is, here the prices are a lot bigger, for example, the normal dripbox is 60 euro, which is easily 2x from the price of FT. Only one place has squonkers and god knows what they are trying to sell, messaged them and no answer for 3 days. First pic is from the Dripbox (v1.0), the specs are from the Dripbox 2, and a pic is from the KBOX kit, sooooo yeah lol

VU Sponsors