Killer Kustard
Watermelon by Sticky
Cypress (can't remember line)
Stranomenon
Choco cow
Bird brains by cutt wood
Unicorn milk by cutt wood
Milk by Glas
And several others that I can't even begin to think of. I'm having serious issues find that one juice that's like amazing. All the juices I've had it's starts out either okay or good but by the time I'm done with the bottle it's like I doubt I'll ever buy this again. Is this normal or am I just really picky?

Thanks.

*Edit* My current juice is Grumpy Old Bastard. The butterscotch and caramel one. And once again I liked it at first but now it just doesn't taste good. If it's any consolation I'm using the Koopor Plus with the TFV8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is perfectly normal. When you vape the same flavor day after day you tend to get "vapors tongue". All of a sudden the juice just doesn't taste good anymore. My best suggestion is to rotate a couple tanks with different flavors in them to avoid this.

P.S. I went through over 100 flavors before I found my first ADV that that didn't happen with. You'll find it, don't give up! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What she said, and also, not all flavors age well, depending on how long you have a bottle. Some just get soooooo sweeeeeet near the end. But, I fully agree with what Pami said on rotating tanks. I'm not a huge fan of fruity vapes, but I keep one or 2 of them in my rotation along with bakery type vapes. Variety is a wonderful thing.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm with Pami and Huck. I've found a few that I absolutely loved, and vaped all day for a couple of days. And then like you, by the time I finished the bottle I was glad to be rid of it. Just don't overdo it on one flavor. At least 2 (but more is better) flavors in rotation fixed it for me.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
Do you start on a new bottle and vape it until it's gone? If so, I can see why you might get tired of it. I have lots of different flavors sitting around and hardly ever fill up two tanks in a row of the same stuff. I like variety and I never get tired of the flavors that I enjoy.

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
I buy a bottle of juice and vape it until it's gone. I can't afford more than one right now. Once I get that special call asking to come in for an interview I'll be able to get more juices and such. I get these juices that I think I'm gonna love and when I vape it it's just okay or good. I haven't even found a juice that's amazing at first. I'm still transitioning off cigarettes though so that doesn't help with flavor. This juice I've got now was aged in a barrel and it's like I can taste the barrel now. When I first got it I could taste the butterscotch and the caramel. It was good juice now it's just like bleh. Thanks for all the replies

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well since Pami can't promote TMaxx here, I will. 30ml for$6. 120ml for $12. Look it up. It's crazy good at those prices. Hell, it's good at twice that price.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out "tasty waves" on facebook. The best customer service, awesome prices and very fast shipping.
81fe60477cd09d317c0b6802a624bae1.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

So I've had several different juices. To name a few;
Killer Kustard
Watermelon by Sticky
Cypress (can't remember line)
Stranomenon
Choco cow
Bird brains by cutt wood
Unicorn milk by cutt wood
Milk by Glas
And several others that I can't even begin to think of. I'm having serious issues find that one juice that's like amazing. All the juices I've had it's starts out either okay or good but by the time I'm done with the bottle it's like I doubt I'll ever buy this again. Is this normal or am I just really picky?

Thanks.

*Edit* My current juice is Grumpy Old Bastard. The butterscotch and caramel one. And once again I liked it at first but now it just doesn't taste good. If it's any consolation I'm using the Koopor Plus with the TFV8.

One flavor you will never regret trying. (VADER)

VU Sponsors