Become a Patron!

Have you ever wished....

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
Ive tried making multiple different recipes that include vanillas custards nuts creams butterscotch snickers caramels etc.
After a bunch of failed attempts I said screw it and mixed them all into a 120ml bottle. And this Frankenstein concoction is insane good. Lol it tastes like a nutty cream vanilla candy sweet goodness. Ive been trying to only vape it between my other store bought bottles cause its soo good. I wish I had the recipe to remake it lol

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha. I have done that before. I have what I call a vanilla dump tank. When there is just a little left of a vanilla flavor in it goes...along with cookie, biscuit, nuts, & perhaps coconut or liquor.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have a large bottle of tobacco fails and uh ohs and just remnants of decent mixes that I dumped all together. It is really good. Like you, I only vape a little of it once in a while because when it's gone it's gone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just tossed a bunch of these catch all bottles, though a couple of them smelled really good.

Chocolate/Coconut/Nuts fails
Vanilla/Creams fails
Fruity fails
Dessert Fails.

No idea how many mgs those were. I figure if I hadn't vaped them by now, I wouldn't. Bottles, I'll use.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have randomly thrown things together forever but sometimes I can never duplicate them again that in itself is fun and kinda insane

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One of the ways I use less supplies is old bottles with strong smells. If I make a test batch and wonder if it would be better with chocolate, nuts, etc. I throw some of the test into that old bottle and test it in the morning. Usually gives me a good idea if it would work and I decide what type of nut or chocolate to go from there.

VU Sponsors