Become a Patron!

Have a cup of tea and a vape

iflybye68

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm fairly new in the vaping world, well about a year now and after smoking for 35 years (I started at the age of 12) I'm happy to say that I haven't smoked in a year now and certainly don't miss it!! The sink on my clothes in my hair oh and who really misses their lovely smokers stank breath!! I'm using 6mg liquid and somdays I vape more than others. I was recently turned on to rice krispy treats liquid and I'm hooked I also love watermelon cotton candy just to name a few. I really can't afford to change out my coil every other day of the week to change to a different flavor so I try to stay with one that I enjoy for awhile. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! LMAO

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wonderful :)

And welcome to the Underground :rolleyes:

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to the forum also and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Voting and talking, talking and vaping. I'm coming off the cigs too. About 3 months in with no cigs and doing well. Anyhoo, see ya around.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU and well done for kicking the habbit that awesome :cheers:

I know what you mean about changing liquid on the same coil but my coils tend to last a month or more and I get bored of the same flavour after a couple of days.. what i tend do is change flavour when tank is quarter full, the new flavour comes through quick enough without mucking my coil up. I also try to pick a flavour that will follow the last one ok so that it won't taste foul but don't worry too much on sticking on the same flavour for the life of the coil it will come through after a couple of refills! I've gone from a coffee flavour to Cornish cream tea to pink bubblegum before lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, new folks.

I have several cups of tea and quite a few vapes every morning. ;)

Andria

VU Sponsors