Become a Patron!

Hate Using Ebay

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 2 Lemo's and 2 rstb's from 2 different vendors. Both on last Sat. Both said estimated delivery is today. Now I don't mind if they come tomorrow or Sat but it would be nice if they had a tracking system. The Lemo's just say shipped. The rstb's say in transit. They should have came today but no show. No updates. I ordered 90 sheets of cotton on same day from a third vendor for 12 bucks and got yesterday. All from California. Oh well, rant over.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Part of the problem is the USPO and their sometimes updating or scanning of packages. I have had things show up that were still waiting for product label address.
If you are using Ebay's system to track packages, try coping the routing number and using the USPO tracker.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

I find sometimes they are different and really, the post office if scanned is the most up to date one.

also with ebay or other sites, shipping is slow due to the vender.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I just got an update for rstb. It left San Diego at 1:39 this morning. I don't think my estimate of today is going to work out. 5 days after ordering before actual shipping it. I saved a whole 4 bucks for that, lol.

VU Sponsors