Become a Patron!

Has anyone used mutation x v4 already?

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone used mutation x v4(indulgence,not the clone one) already?Any comments about it?

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep just got one yesturday and I love it. Vaping on it right now. Super easy to build on, huge flavor and huge clouds. Loving all the air flow it has. I got the first one from my local vape shop. 20150512_182008.jpgt20150512_182053.jpg 20150512_181934.jpg20150512_181959.jpg

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried it but I love the v3. Just with the bottom airflow might Be Alittle leaky.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Own a V3,...love it.

Ordered a V4 today. (Grinding anticipation)

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine on Monday, ordered when they came out. Like it was said above, the clouds and flavor are pretty awesome. I got a dual coil .5 build going and I'm loving it so far. The airflow options are endless. I really like running only the bottom flow for flavor. For clouds, just crank the side vents open and you have clouds.

As for the leakage out of the bottom air flow, it's not as bad as you'd think. In matter of fact, it leaks out of the adjustable air flow holes more than anything. Maybe I'm over-dripping.

So far I'm loving this thing. It's taken the place of the Marquis on the SMPL.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got mine on Monday, ordered when they came out. Like it was said above, the clouds and flavor are pretty awesome. I got a dual coil .5 build going and I'm loving it so far. The airflow options are endless. I really like running only the bottom flow for flavor. For clouds, just crank the side vents open and you have clouds.

As for the leakage out of the bottom air flow, it's not as bad as you'd think. In matter of fact, it leaks out of the adjustable air flow holes more than anything. Maybe I'm over-dripping.

So far I'm loving this thing. It's taken the place of the Marquis on the SMPL.
oh,you said pretty good:)

VU Sponsors