Become a Patron!

Has anyone taken apart a Fuchai 200w?

I dropped my Fuchai 200w and it no longer recognizes the atomizer. After tinkering with it for a while, I am almost certain the problem is that something came loose internally and probably needs a resolder.

The problem is I can't figure out how to take this thing apart. My local vape store where I bought it sold me a new one at a discount so now it is mostly curiosity, and I'm not worried about accidentally breaking it because I have the new one. I really like this mod, and will probably buy more of them in the future so learning how to take them apart and fix them would probably be a good thing.

There are two screws I found under stickers in the battery plate, however taking them out didn't seem to make it any easier to take apart. If anyone has successfully taken one of these apart I would appreciate some basic instructions on how you did it.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a Fuchai owner, Im also interested in your findings. Post pics if you figure it out. Thanks.

So has anyone figured this out yet or is this thread dead?
Purchased from a authorized dealer and when I got it the pins are getting stuck.
I'm going to take it apart, as I've already taken the two screws off but need to know how you get it apart?
Any help would be great!

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
i believe after taking out the screws you need to pull the whole section off. you will notice a seam around where the battery cover goes. and near the outter contacts there are 2 spots you can insert a flat screw driver. the battery compartment section. (including where it says "fuchai") snaps together with the rest of the mod. - will need to "pop" it open . hope this makes sense. will try to load some pics if needed.

i believe after taking out the screws you need to pull the whole section off. you will notice a seam around where the battery cover goes. and near the outter contacts there are 2 spots you can insert a flat screw driver. the battery compartment section. (including where it says "fuchai") snaps together with the rest of the mod. - will need to "pop" it open . hope this makes sense. will try to load some pics if needed.

I'd really appreciate it you could post some pictures on how to do this exactly, as I'm sure some other members here would as well.
I thank you for taking the time to chime in, got home and refreshed my browser and whamo! You replied! Good stuff.
Will tinker with it again here in a bit and will come back if I indeed get it taken apart. Again, thanks! Good forum!

Okay, so I FIXED IT!
Take a look guys/gals!

Here is a video of the issue I was having exactly, click the link to the right if interested, https://vid.me/Q3Nw

9tzrq9.jpg
How to remove screw (1)
vgpeuo.jpg
How to remove screw (2)
33mbcdz.jpg
The issue
20gwly.jpg
Cut a spring from a pen, use both pieces
aw6ro3.jpg
What it looks like once inserted
2wn2qgl.jpg
The verdict, VOILA!

Last edited:
Okay, so I FIXED IT!
Take a look guys/gals!

Here is a video of the issue I was having exactly, click the link to the right if interested, https://vid.me/Q3Nw

9tzrq9.jpg
How to remove screw (1)
vgpeuo.jpg
How to remove screw (2)
33mbcdz.jpg
The issue
20gwly.jpg
aw6ro3.jpg
2wn2qgl.jpg
The verdict, VOILA!
Can u please show me how to put it together with the pic I can't really see I dropped mine too trying to put it back together

Okay, so I FIXED IT!
Take a look guys/gals!

9tzrq9.jpg
How to remove screw (1)
vgpeuo.jpg
How to remove screw (2)
33mbcdz.jpg
The issue
20gwly.jpg
aw6ro3.jpg
2wn2qgl.jpg
The verdict, VOILA!
On the 3rd pic u put right there of the inside can u zoom it in i can't see it n im trying to put my mod together please ASAP heroes how mine is but can't seem to find where 1 part goes

Take a look idk how to put the other spring on with that black thing when I open it it just pop out not knowing how was set up please help

Attachments

• 20160907_001818.jpg
    20160907_001818.jpg
    817.9 KB · Views: 33
Mine was really lose from being tipped over so much..I figured out that both stickers that are on your box actually come off and underneath is access to the screw to tighten it up.. Works great now. Not hard to fix, I have limited mobility in my hands and I was able to get it done.. Hope this helps.

Okay, so I FIXED IT!
Take a look guys/gals!

9tzrq9.jpg
How to remove screw (1)
vgpeuo.jpg
How to remove screw (2)
33mbcdz.jpg
The issue
20gwly.jpg
aw6ro3.jpg
2wn2qgl.jpg
The verdict, VOILA!
OK now question I bent my plate that screws in because I could get one of those damn stickers off so I ripped it off, now I need to find a replacement plate any ideas where I can find these

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK now question I bent my plate that screws in because I could get one of those damn stickers off so I ripped it off, now I need to find a replacement plate any ideas where I can find these

I would imagine sigelei would be the only people to have replacement parts that specific. Try shooting tech support an email and see what they off you.

VU Sponsors