Become a Patron!

Has anyone here ordered from Efun.top

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a order on Wednesday, the money was taken out of my account right away but my order is still processing, I ordered a ego one mini in blue, a atlantis 2, and coils for both, I just want to know if they send a tracking number, how long it took tell you got your order ( I know its not super fast since its coming from China) and if everything was right??? I will update this post and let you'll know how things progress to either give this company a thumbs up or down, but if you have ordered from them let me know how things went for you....Thank :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No this showed as pre-order, right? Should ship within a day...I've done 2 orders, one was remarkably quick from China and the second, more recent one from the US warehouse took a few days longer than expected to ship. Once it did, though, it came priority 2-day

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No this showed as pre-order, right? Should ship within a day...I've done 2 orders, one was remarkably quick from China and the second, more recent one from the US warehouse took a few days longer than expected to ship. Once it did, though, it came priority 2-day

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Pre-order ? Did I post in the wrong area?? Anyways, glad to hear it went well for you, Im still waiting for a tracking number or any confirmation that it has been sent.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did a pre order on the eleaf 100w...once shipped i got it in 3 days.

Items coming from china the seller has no control over what so ever..Also one must consider if its a pre order and they have 2000 orders to fill, it can take a few days or longer to get to you..they can only process so many orders per day once items are indeed in stock and ready to ship.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did a pre order on the eleaf 100w...once shipped i got it in 3 days.

Items coming from china the seller has no control over what so ever..Also one must consider if its a pre order and they have 2000 orders to fill, it can take a few days or longer to get to you..they can only process so many orders per day once items are indeed in stock and ready to ship.
I didnt see anywhere where it said it was a pre order, I dont order from China to often most places take a day or two to send.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didnt see anywhere where it said it was a pre order, I dont order from China to often most places take a day or two to send.
Fair enough...hopefully it gets worked out for you in a timely manner.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I copied this from their webpage

When my order will be shipped ?
There is a 8-48 hours processing time for all order regardless of their shipping method. However , we strive to ship orders out as quickly as possible.

We do not process orders on Sunday and major Chinese holidays .

You can see the tracking number after shipped when login in on our website .
Maybe soon-ish? (Coined word from this forum).
I ordered Wednesday early in the am, I know China has different hours then we do so hopefully I get a tracking number tonight, if not I know a U.S vender that has great price's, they just didnt have the ego one mini so I found Efun.top and thought I would try it out.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Efun listed the new cloupor mini + with 50watts and temp control i now have to fight to resist..thanks alot efun.:mad:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered Wednesday early in the am, I know China has different hours then we do so hopefully I get a tracking number tonight, if not I know a U.S vender that has great price's, they just didnt have the ego one mini so I found Efun.top and thought I would try it out.
I had to go back and re read where you ordered from china...it can take 2 weeks before you see anything...its going to go to customs first where even that can take a few days before being shipped...sometimes i dont see any tracking change untill its in customs....Nature of the beast ordering from china or most anyplace overseas.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Efun listed the new cloupor mini + with 50watts and temp control i now have to fight to resist..thanks alot efun.:mad:
I have been vaping for 6 months and have stuck with my battery and while its still perfect for me, Im about to start a new job a need something small that can fit in my pocket...I just hope I get it in time..

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A rule of thumb is, if you need anything in a hurry, pay the extra and get it from a USA supplier that has them in stock...I never order anything overseas i need immediately.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had to go back and re read where you ordered from china...it can take 2 weeks before you see anything...its going to go to customs first where even that can take a few days before being shipped...sometimes i dont see any tracking change untill its in customs....Nature of the beast ordering from china or most anyplace overseas.
Just saw this, and yeah that makes sense I want to know, as soon as I do I can be more patient.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A rule of thumb is, if you need anything in a hurry, pay the extra and get it from a USA supplier that has them in stock...I never order anything overseas i need immediately.
Well I still have to go in and sign paper work and do about a week of orientation and I can carry the dreadful purse to put my vape gear in, so I figure I wont need it for a week and a half, but the sooner the better, I havent had a new device other then the first one I ever used.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When its reached and processed through customs or ICS ,you will get an update notification im sure..hang in there, its coming.:)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What are you using now for a battery? and what did you order? if you dont mind my asking.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are you using now for a battery? and what did you order? if you dont mind my asking.
Im using a mvp 3.0 with a aspire atlantis tank, and I ordered a ego one mini kit because its small and I love the water blue color.

A

AndyColins

I made a order on Wednesday, the money was taken out of my account right away but my order is still processing, I ordered a ego one mini in blue, a atlantis 2, and coils for both, I just want to know if they send a tracking number, how long it took tell you got your order ( I know its not super fast since its coming from China) and if everything was right??? I will update this post and let you'll know how things progress to either give this company a thumbs up or down, but if you have ordered from them let me know how things went for you....Thank :)
Hello , Can you send me your order number ?

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@AndyColins sent me a private message letting me know whats going on and I appreciate that, seems a item I ordered was sold out but my package should be send out today, I will post a update when my package arrives....

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was sent out today and I got a tracking number, guess the estimated delivery date will show up later, Im just glad its on its way :)

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made my order on Aug 26 2015 and it was sent out Aug 29 015 I received my order today Sep 5 2015, everything was legit products...I will order again, it got here fast @AndyColins answered all my questions, this is a legit site with legit products..

A

AndyColins

I made my order on Aug 26 2015 and it was sent out Aug 29 015 I received my order today Sep 5 2015, everything was legit products...I will order again, it got here fast @AndyColins answered all my questions, this is a legit site with legit products..
Thanks buddy , and vape on :)

Ordered a new tank on the 18th of December( a Thursday) a shipping label was created on December 21. According to the tracking info its still at the warehouse in deerfield NY. I live a few states away. I should have gotten by now, even with the holiday rush. When I inquire about it no response or I just get an automated reply. Wtf efun. I hope people read this post and avoid buying from your site

A

AndyColins

Ordered a new tank on the 18th of December( a Thursday) a shipping label was created on December 21. According to the tracking info its still at the warehouse in deerfield NY. I live a few states away. I should have gotten by now, even with the holiday rush. When I inquire about it no response or I just get an automated reply. Wtf efun. I hope people read this post and avoid buying from your site
Hi , can you please tell me your order number ?

A

AndyColins

600004293. Don't give me the run around
Hi ,
After checked with your order , I m so sorry for time difference between you and us that make some delay .

Here's some info about your order:

As your order was purchased Dec 18th 8:33 PM , that is Friday night in China . And when we back to work next day(Saturday) , it was Friday night in USA ( Sorry USA guys don't work in weekend) .

Our USA warehouse guy has operated your order on 21th , we inform you the tracking number the first time we get reply from USA warehouse.

We always be more than willing to make you get packages the shortest time and we are trying our best to fulfill that .

Sorry again about that inconvenience, and the usps said the expected delivery day will be this Saturday , please kindly to wait for one more day, thanks for your understanding.
upload_2015-12-25_10-8-3.png

upload_2015-12-25_10-8-54.png

Thank you. Finally I got an answer . your other avenues of customer contact is a joke. But this is the first time I have not been given the run around

A

AndyColins

Thank you. Finally I got an answer . your other avenues of customer contact is a joke. But this is the first time I have not been given the run around
Thank you , I will let my boss to know that and we will improve our service in the future.

I just received my second order this month from them.I like using them but they have to ship through customs so it takes a little bit.About 2 weeks is average as long as it isn't pre order.At least with my experience.I think the cost of products helps make up for it for me anyway.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always good results from them. Preparing another order right now........some pretty good deals in places.

Hi I order from efun on cyber Monday. I got a tracking number and when I do track my package is says that is processed through a facility in shenzhen ems China at 11:08pm on Dec. 1. It is now Dec 14th and I was wondering what's going on with my package.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I order from efun on cyber Monday. I got a tracking number and when I do track my package is says that is processed through a facility in shenzhen ems China at 11:08pm on Dec. 1. It is now Dec 14th and I was wondering what's going on with my package.
Sometimes I get my orders in 3 weeks, sometimes I get my orders in 6 weeks.
Sometimes the tracking numbers they provide work great.
Sometimes the tracking number fails even the same day the order is delivered.
I've placed 25 - 30 orders with them and every one has arrived without issue.
Not quickly, but arrived.
On a regular basis I get an email from them asking if they can split my order because out of the 15 or so items I may have on that particular order one item is not in stock.
As long as you are prepared to wait for your order, it is not a bad place to order form with good prices.
If you are in a rush, pay more and order from someone close to you.
If you are in the states, here is a list of vendors that ship from the US:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-that-ship-from-usa.266680/

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
When I go to efun.top my Malwarebytes blocks the page and says it's potentially malicious. I tried efun.com and it looks like Japanese, maybe Chinese. It has those Japanese cartoon characters on it and a bunch of Asian text and pictures of Asians smiling.

Hello,
I placed Order # CVAA0027214 2.5 hours ago and payed
43.20, $86.40 total (I ordered 2, one in silver and one in black). Now it is just $39.99 each. The order has obviously not shipped yet and will not for days.. Can you please refund me the difference of $6.40?

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello,
I placed Order # CVAA0027214 2.5 hours ago and payed
43.20, $86.40 total (I ordered 2, one in silver and one in black). Now it is just $39.99 each. The order has obviously not shipped yet and will not for days.. Can you please refund me the difference of $6.40?
Of course dear , please email [email protected] to do that , we have a policy below :
http://www.efun.top/presale.html

Keep value , Pre order can ask a difference refund if there is a cut down price for pre sale item in one month.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
let me know your order number to see if there is anything i can do for you

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You tried. :rolleyes:

I saw the bump yesterday too, and wondered... what happened to Andy??? :confused:
Sorry Andycolins account has been removed by admin.....after
When I go to efun.top my Malwarebytes blocks the page and says it's potentially malicious. I tried efun.com and it looks like Japanese, maybe Chinese. It has those Japanese cartoon characters on it and a bunch of Asian text and pictures of Asians smiling.
hi , it is www.efun.top =)

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh , mess messages ,my mistake , sorry all

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He notes that at the start of his post, and I've had the same message for at least a few months...

"This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
  • Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons."

I've seen this happen two or three times and it's usually harmless (an error in the code) but I don't feel like looking into it... perhaps you should.

It does explain why I haven't been ordering from Efun in so long.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
He notes that at the start of his post, and I've had the same message for at least a few months...

"This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
  • Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons."

I've seen this happen two or three times and it's usually harmless (an error in the code) but I don't feel like looking into it... perhaps you should.

It does explain why I haven't been ordering from Efun in so long.

Thank you , we will have our technic man to check it again and again to remove the risk for you guys

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you , we will have our technic man to check it again and again to remove the risk for you guys

Probably a good idea as it's been going on for quite a while.

Artemis' link above seems to indicate issues with certificate validity, but I'm not awake enough (or qualified) to make complete sense of it. But it looks like a good indicator of where to start.

Bottom line... I don't know how widespread that error message/warning is, but it's losing you business. :(

I have just recently ordered from them and my order was changed from processing to complete but it's been 7 days. I was hesitant to order from them at first, after reading this forum post I went ahead. They do really have some awesome prices.

Never got a tracking number yet, but I know that takes time after it hits customs....
Waiting patiently, I have enough headware to hold me over.
First post btw, new member, long time vaper!

VU Sponsors