Become a Patron!

Has anyone ever ordered from Wotofo.com?

VapeForHealth88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm looking to buy a Serpent Mini 25, has anyone in the US ever ordered from them? If so how long was the shipping wait they say 2-5 days but it's shipping from China so how's that possible?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking to buy a Serpent Mini 25, has anyone in the US ever ordered from them? If so how long was the shipping wait they say 2-5 days but it's shipping from China so how's that possible?
Depends on the delivery service they are using, if you know?

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never ordered from them but I have emailed them before. I never received any kind of response. Wouldn't recommend ordering from them directly.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Unless you have some reason to buy direct, I'd get it from a domestic vendor... unless you want the cost savings (and shipping delay/customs issues) of ordering from GB or FT.

I got all of my WoToFo gear from Eciggity (in Hawaii), they seem to have a major association with the company. And as they Air Freight for the initial leg... delivery is on par with any other domestic order, ie: 5 days or so.

Usually every online store give a estimate time of delivery of every product and some sites have the facility to track their delivery order status.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually every online store give a estimate time of delivery of every product and some sites have the facility to track their delivery order status.

I'm used to just thinking in terms of US Lower 48 delivery... if it's going more than a hundred miles or so, it's going with USPS or one of the big carriers and they all have tracking. And I honestly can't think of the last vendor (out of several dozen just the past two years) who didn't e-mail me a tracking number.
Wait, yes I can... damn CoffeeAM for my whole beans. They just can't figure out the process I guess. :rolleyes:

A lot of us have experience with "mail order" going back long before the Web (I don't think any of us were ordering off Telnet. ;) ) and despite the occasional hiccup... modern tracking is heaven by comparison. :D

PS: If you have regular delivery folk and see them on occasion... say hi, be nice. They can make a huge difference in how unbruised and or secure your package ends up wherever they set it down for you. :p

VU Sponsors