Become a Patron!

Happiness in one picture (and dodging work, lol)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm still pondering having ejuice in every room of the house. Mods, yes... ejuice, no, never. It stays in the kitchen!

Andria

ejuice in my house is like roaches. Open a drawer, juice. Look under the couch, juice. In the cabinets and walls, all around us. Juice coming out of the ceiling. Happens.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ejuice in my house is like roaches. Open a drawer, juice. Look under the couch, juice. In the cabinets and walls, all around us. Juice coming out of the ceiling. Happens.

I just can't figure out *why*. Do you commonly look for cold drinks in the bathroom? Snacks in the garage? Same for ejuice. I build coils, make juice, and store all my vaping paraphernalia... IN THE KITCHEN.

My son has a method of placing his car keys that seems similar to your method of storing ejuice. He basically just walks in, closes his eyes, turns around 20 or so times and tosses them. Wherever they land, that's where they are. Then he wonders why he can't ever find them. :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just can't figure out *why*. Do you commonly look for cold drinks in the bathroom? Snacks in the garage? Same for ejuice. I build coils, make juice, and store all my vaping paraphernalia... IN THE KITCHEN.

My son has a method of placing his car keys that seems similar to your method of storing ejuice. He basically just walks in, closes his eyes, turns around 20 or so times and tosses them. Wherever they land, that's where they are. Then he wonders why he can't ever find them. :facepalm:

Andria

I do not want vape stuff in my kitchen unless its a setup I am vaping while doing actual kitchen stuff like cook or clean, make coffee etc

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Andria

Sometimes you set one down, forget about it and it goes the same place as that one sock you are missing. My wife puts one in a drawer when we are cleaning up, someone else is using it and doesnt put it back, they end up in the sofa and so on. Just happens.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not want vape stuff in my kitchen unless its a setup I am vaping while doing actual kitchen stuff like cook or clean, make coffee etc

ROFL!!!

If not for my kitchen, I have no earthly idea where I'd keep any of it; I certainly don't have this much room anywhere else in the house.

vapekitchen.jpg

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
ROFL!!!

If not for my kitchen, I have no earthly idea where I'd keep any of it; I certainly don't have this much room anywhere else in the house.

View attachment 116100

Andria

Wherever you put it all, I think we can all agree that at least the OP dodged work :giggle:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's amazing how much room vape stuff can take up if you're into DIY, have been vaping for a few years and have bought a bunch of hardware along the way. I keep everything in a small bedroom I used to think of as my office. Now it's my office/vape lab :)

The only things that leave there are hardware setups, spare batts and small juice bottles for vaping somewhere else. If I kept things all over the place I would loose it or the pooch or grandkids would get into it and that could get nasty. Speaking of the grandkids, I'm going to have to put a lock on the door soon :huh:

VU Sponsors