Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He loves it!

On a side note I'm so FUCKING HAPPY!!! I just got an email from my nutrition professor, got a 99/100 on my final. Was a dietary analysis, she said on average it's 10-15 pages long.... I did 6 and fucking nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
congrats dude!!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
way cool Honda. you aced it! Congrats. Now go out and eat lots of pizza and drink lots of beer.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Basically anything from the sea is delicious.

I'm not wild about clams. Fish-flavored chewing gum, ugh. I hear calamari is that way too. Oysters, not wild about 'em, though I prefer them cooked in some fashion, than raw; they taste like iodine when raw.

Tuna and salmon, now yer talkin. :D

Andria

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not wild about clams. Fish-flavored chewing gum, ugh. I hear calamari is that way too. Oysters, not wild about 'em, though I prefer them cooked in some fashion, than raw; they taste like iodine when raw.

Tuna and salmon, now yer talkin. :D

Andria
Clams are only gummy if their not cooked properly, oysters shouldn't taste like iodine. They should taste briny, add a simple mignonette and their pure bliss(they filter 50gal of water a day so should taste like the water they come from). Calamari if it's over cooked by even 5 seconds it's a rubber shoe sole.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all. Went to the surgeon yesterday and got my surgical dressing off. Stitches have to stay in 2 more weeks. But it looks good!
a5e97888e17048ec896e484282f89307.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all. Went to the surgeon yesterday and got my surgical dressing off. Stitches have to stay in 2 more weeks. But it looks good!

Sent from a pay phone
I can be a "surgeon" for half the price if you'd like!

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Sent from a pay phone

Is that Texas on the top of you poor foot?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clams are only gummy if their not cooked properly, oysters shouldn't taste like iodine. They should taste briny, add a simple mignonette and their pure bliss(they filter 50gal of water a day so should taste like the water they come from). Calamari if it's over cooked by even 5 seconds it's a rubber shoe sole.

I've only had clams in chowder, wasn't impressed enough to ever try them in anything else. And I suspect I'm just too far from the ocean to ever have any good raw oysters around here. Times when I've been near the sea, I usually order shrimp, if they're fresh caught, or possibly red snapper -- those are about the best choices from the warm-water sea, nearest to me (the gulf or the atlantic off the carolinas/GA). I LOVE lobster, but I suspect I'm too far from their native cold waters to have fresh, really GOOD lobster -- ditto crab legs -- though I like those too.

Andria

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can pick up a Lavabox in good shape for $80...I know nothing of them is that a good deal?

Sent from a pay phone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can pick up a Lavabox in good shape for $80...I know nothing of them is that a good deal?

Sent from a pay phone
Yes, if it is in good shape, and the caveat that you are willing to play with the DNA Escribe software to play with the settings to do temp control. You can load individual customized, super fine tuned profiles for different types of wire. Think TCR on steroids. It has a 1100mah LiPo battery, but an extension can be bought to make it 1300.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, if it is in good shape, and the caveat that you are willing to play with the DNA Escribe software to play with the settings to do temp control. You can load individual customized, super fine tuned profiles for different types of wire. Think TCR on steroids. It has a 1100mah LiPo battery, but an extension can be bought to make it 1300.
Thanks for the reply. It comes with a Playboy tank too...will have to look that one up. It is in great shape. Looking forward to playing with it

Sent from a pay phone

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only had clams in chowder, wasn't impressed enough to ever try them in anything else. And I suspect I'm just too far from the ocean to ever have any good raw oysters around here. Times when I've been near the sea, I usually order shrimp, if they're fresh caught, or possibly red snapper -- those are about the best choices from the warm-water sea, nearest to me (the gulf or the atlantic off the carolinas/GA). I LOVE lobster, but I suspect I'm too far from their native cold waters to have fresh, really GOOD lobster -- ditto crab legs -- though I like those too.

Andria
From a chef, frozen seafood is some of the freshest seafood out. It's literally frozen within minutes of coming out of the water. Of course that applies to good brands not cheap stuff lol.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply. It comes with a Playboy tank too...will have to look that one up. It is in great shape. Looking forward to playing with it

Sent from a pay phone
The Playboy tank uses Atlantis/Triton/Vaporesso/Eleaf Melo coils

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
From a chef, frozen seafood is some of the freshest seafood out. It's literally frozen within minutes of coming out of the water. Of course that applies to good brands not cheap stuff lol.

Well, I've had some very good lobster locally, but those were places that had the big tank of lobsters, still swimming around! :D But every place in ATL I've ever tried raw oysters... iodine. Ick. I'm not averse for the "slime" factor -- I LOVE boiled okra! -- but just can't take that iodine taste. It's like snarfing up some Betadine! :blech:

Andria

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Is some pussy rumor-mongering, claiming I dick around?

That would be a serious dick move
I really didn't believe em, they used too many uhs and ahs while they were tellin that shit. lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey how ya been doing?

Just trying to not be too depressed and infuriated at the gov't. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't. I try to keep the Serenity Prayer firmly in mind, especially the knowing the difference part.

How's your foot, since you got the surgical dressing off?

Andria

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just trying to not be too depressed and infuriated at the gov't. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't. I try to keep the Serenity Prayer firmly in mind, especially the knowing the difference part.

How's your foot, since you got the surgical dressing off?

Andria
Pain has gone away for the most part...just a dull ache now. I can live with that!

Sent from a pay phone

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I think I've come to the conclusion my time with vaping is coming to an end, I've been smoke free for over 8 months now. I started out at 6mg and dropped to 3mg with zero issues and lately have been feeling as though I don't need vaping anymore. I think I may sell off all my gear and keep my evic mini just in case. But I think I'm done with it, I honestly feel like I don't need it anymore. Also helps my campus I work on is officially smoke free when the fall semester begins.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I think I've come to the conclusion my time with vaping is coming to an end, I've been smoke free for over 8 months now. I started out at 6mg and dropped to 3mg with zero issues and lately have been feeling as though I don't need vaping anymore. I think I may sell off all my gear and keep my evic mini just in case. But I think I'm done with it, I honestly feel like I don't need it anymore. Also helps my campus I work on is officially smoke free when the fall semester begins.

Then don't smoke.

Is it vape free also?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm always amused to read posts like this. If smoking was really that easy to get free of it, we wouldn't have needed vaping at all.

Andria

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then don't smoke.

Is it vape free also?
Vape free also, I'm not walking my ass across the street when its -10 to enjoy some nicotine lol.
I'm always amused to read posts like this. If smoking was really that easy to get free of it, we wouldn't have needed vaping at all.

Andria
It's easy to get rid of when you work at a private catholic college, what the fathers on campus want the fathers on campus get. I've gone days without vaping and didn't freak out or kill anyone in the kitchen, I should be able to handle going forever without.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vape free also, I'm not walking my ass across the street when its -10 to enjoy some nicotine lol.

It's easy to get rid of when you work at a private catholic college, what the fathers on campus want the fathers on campus get. I've gone days without vaping and didn't freak out or kill anyone in the kitchen, I should be able to handle going forever without.

Well I guess that's good... but, I'd suggest hanging on to at least one complete setup, and som juice, so that if the craving comes on you, you can relapse to vaping instead of smoking.

Andria

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess that's good... but, I'd suggest hanging on to at least one complete setup, and som juice, so that if the craving comes on you, you can relapse to vaping instead of smoking.

Andria
Hence why I said I'd keep my evic mini ;-)

But in all seriousness I've been thinking about it the last couple of days and have been vaping less and less lately, not because I'm low on juice or anything but I just haven't felt the need to.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hence why I said I'd keep my evic mini ;-)

But in all seriousness I've been thinking about it the last couple of days and have been vaping less and less lately, not because I'm low on juice or anything but I just haven't felt the need to.

If that works for you - then great.

You have a REO p67 you wanna sell?

VU Sponsors