Become a Patron!

Hangsen Dekang ect.

Davidl41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you guys rate the hangsen dekang chinese eliquids. Im looking for big bottles for cheap for common flavours. How safe are these liquids?

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
Their ok. They're probably the safest liquid you can get and are the largest e juice producers. If y I u do go with them they also have vg liquids as well. I used to buy their stuff I recommend juicy peach and Marlboro menthol mix. But I wouldn't buy from them again. Blue dot vapors has 100 ML for 16.99. Itc Vapes 20 for 120 and mechanical sauce is around the same price.

Vinnyc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agree with cxdom in that they are probably the oldest and largest producers of eliquid in the world.

I vape a couple of Hangsen tobacco flavors, mostly DIY but some pre-made.

For small quantities you can try Fasttech, $9 and change for 100ml bottles. The flavor might vary from order to order because sometimes they send you a batch made in Europe and sometimes they send you a batch made in China (Hangsen has two factories).

For really large orders, try Zainy. They ship it straight from the Hangsen factory in China (I like the flavors from the China factory best). Shipping is expensive though for small orders.

I'm not a fan of the Dekang tobacco flavors I've tried, though I'd like to try their RY4.

VU Sponsors