PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Since I just heard yesterday that chef is no longer at vu, I decided to do this review in the coil and tank I bought from him.

Mix
50/50 blend 0 nic
Hangsen Australian Chocolate 7%
Steep none.

Setup
Tested on a Limitless Plus V1:
.49 ohm dual custom parallel flattened alien coils
bacon cotton v2 wick.

Notes

The flavor is that of Australian milk chocolate, such as a Cadbury but with a slight nutty hint.
The flavor is pretty damn accurate. A high grade milk chocolate, not with a nutty flavor, but the same slight scratch you get in the back of your throat from eating too many nuts, possibly from tannins Or salt.

The closet description I can give is somewhere between making cocoa on the stove with cocoa powder, milk, vanilla extract and sugar, when the milk gets a little too hot and you get that thin film of delicious chocolate floating on the top, and a Cadbury mini egg, which would make it a slightly overheated high quality milk chocolate.

At 7% it's wonderful solo, but When it first came out I tested it at 5% and 10% and didnt see anything useful other than an additive.

Recommendations
7% solo mix, as an addition to a recipe is very flexible, but it's not a bold flavor so I would keep percentages above 3% and works best with other light flavors, I.e. Banana, cake, ice cream, vanilla, etc.

I would like to experiment with some cinnamon, or something along those lines and make a Mexican hot chocolate.

Mouth/Nose
The whole thing was pretty well rounded, nice warm milk chocolate taste on inhale with cool milk chocolate on exhale. No complaints in this department.

Conclusion
This I definitely underestimated. I went through the entire 15ml tester I made in 10 hours, a very light vape, but not weak. Just super pleasant all the way through and didn't get any where near gunking my coils. After three and a half tanks my wick was only slightly yellow.

ADV? Absolutely, this at 7% is going to always be in one of my tanks. I usually go from loving to hating a juice within 5mls, and I just vaped 15% in one shift.

Stats
Flavor 9/10
Harshness 1/10
Boldness 6/10
Throat hit 2/10
Flavor Accuracy 9/10

Tomorrow's review... Capella Lemon Meringue Pie!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been wanting to pick this flavor up for the longest time. However, it was on my want list. I love Hangsen flavorings so I'll put this on my buy list. Is the flavoring clear? Is the flavor hard on coils? I have tried numerous chocolate flavors and most have been coil cloggers (coined word). Just curious on your opinion. Thanks for your thoughts.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have been wanting to pick this flavor up for the longest time. However, it was on my want list. I love Hangsen flavorings so I'll put this on my buy list. Is the flavoring clear? Is the flavor hard on coils? I have tried numerous chocolate flavors and most have been coil cloggers (coined word). Just curious on your opinion. Thanks for your thoughts.

The color is a very light yellowish brown, at 7% it's almost clear. The coils were still perfect. This isn't you're normal chocolate, you don't get a bottle of black liquid sludge, it's got the consistency and Color of a light fruit, but also the flavor isn't going to control a liquid either.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leave it to you T... I get to this thread.. ok.. add a flavor to my list.. two posts later... Second flavor added !! ;)
Since you're making a list, add Hangsen Cream. It's like putting pure milk in a creamy mix. ;)

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes! I have it in the box of review juices somewhere..

2eoiczo.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I try out most new flavors as standalones. HS Cream was a big mistake. It's positively dreamy in a mix, but by itself it tastes like it came straight from a gallon jug, so "thick" it leaves a milky film on your tongue... :confused:....lol!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
1 Drop of Vanilla (per 10ml) is suggested to make it "pop". (Works for me)

Ron
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu

That's near what I do for certain recipes. Mostly I do mts vape wizard or or smooth.

VU Sponsors