Become a Patron!

Hammer Of God V3 Questions

537E3CEE-6DAF-4A82-8527-080E60DEAA36.jpeg C00337AB-B117-4B73-8C57-42D3BFB98504.jpeg 20C293B8-1AC0-4627-9BD9-47FFBDD2D32C.jpeg Recently came in contact with a guy who has the Brass “King” Edition of the V3, but I don’t have the most knowledge of it to tell if it’s authentic or a clone. Anybody know?

N0rmski

Member For 4 Years
Good question there. Not seen any clones of the King and not know the authentic King well enough but have the V3.2 and love it. Sorry I'm not of any help

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It’s alright, I’ve seen the other Variations and so forth enough to know which of those are clones and fakes but I can’t find anything on the King, but the positive and negative stickers does look different from the inside of HOG’s I’ve seen so I’m unsure.

N0rmski

Member For 4 Years
It’s alright, I’ve seen the other Variations and so forth enough to know which of those are clones and fakes but I can’t find anything on the King, but the positive and negative stickers does look different from the inside of HOG’s I’ve seen so I’m unsure.
I was thinking the same. Maybe they came off and were replaced by these. Had a quick Google and found plenty of clones but no Kings. Does look nice in brass

I was thinking the same. Maybe they came off and were replaced by these. Had a quick Google and found plenty of clones but no Kings. Does look nice in brass

It looks beyond amazing! I want it but I gotta know it it’s Authentic before I pay a authentic price, needs a good polish too, I’ve also looked at the Trinity 3.2 but I don’t know If there’s really that much of a difference between them.

VU Sponsors