Become a Patron!

Hammer of God DNA250

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I get the size thing but why? This completely defeats the purpose of buying a HOG

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get the size thing but why? This completely defeats the purpose of buying a HOG
+1
I mean, for $245.00 imo they're charging you almost $100 for the name essentially when the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 is only $130. You can get the Vapor Shark DNA 250 for under $200 and the HCigar VT250 is notably cheaper as well. I do like the idea of running 4 batteries, but at the same time, 3 batteries isn't a huge difference in battery life. And if you want the power of 4 batteries and the safety you're just as well off with the unregulated HOG imo unless you like to make crazy low builds. Maybe if the HOG DNA 250 was even $50 cheaper I would consider it a good idea, but I just can't see paying over $250 (after shipping) for a name, even with a slightly bigger mod size and possibility of better battery life. I've been wanting a DNA250 chipset mod, but I don't believe I'll even be considering the HOG for the price.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

Edit: 3 batteries my mistake. I was assuming 4 batteries because the HOG V3 uses 4 18650's

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The V3 sold out in like 18.5 seconds. Idk, if I was making and selling a product that was hugely popular like that, might consider a couple more runs until the interest appeared to drop off. Then go ahead and fuck it up with a chip...

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1
I mean, for $245.00 imo they're charging you almost $100 for the name essentially when the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 is only $130. You can get the Vapor Shark DNA 250 for under $200 and the HCigar VT250 is notably cheaper as well. I do like the idea of running 4 batteries, but at the same time, 3 batteries isn't a huge difference in battery life. And if you want the power of 4 batteries and the safety you're just as well off with the unregulated HOG imo unless you like to make crazy low builds. Maybe if the HOG DNA 250 was even $50 cheaper I would consider it a good idea, but I just can't see paying over $250 (after shipping) for a name, even with a slightly bigger mod size and possibility of better battery life. I've been wanting a DNA250 chipset mod, but I don't believe I'll even be considering the HOG for the price.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

Edit: 3 batteries my mistake. I was assuming 4 batteries because the HOG V3 uses 4 18650's

For the price, you're better off spending a bit more for a custom Nomad box

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But will it sell better than doing more runs of a standard HOG?

Too many clones Bro
You can get one for 30 bucks...
Hog with DNA chip is a dream...if I'm not mistaken, this is the first regulated box made by VC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeharly17

Member For 4 Years
IMG_0472.JPG
Initial impression is meh... Could've been a whole lot better. Buttons feel a little cheap for a $250 mod and my screen is slightly crooked. Looks nice with a 40mm tank and the onboard 2A charging is a nice bonus. I still prefer my triade.

VU Sponsors