Become a Patron!

hahaha, i just saw this section... lmao got banned for reporting unsolicted harrasing email

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah that's right,, I told a member in the thread that I had nothing to say to them, and didn't want to speak to the person
{disclosure: on a previous occasion, this, numbnuts, got all butthurt during a conversation about a mod where he told me to pay the 270 dollars and they would upgrade it to make it relevant-that was in November, still no upgrade- then proceeded to tell me that I have no testicles because I vape too high.
this same person told me on another occasion an incorrect fact about a product I already purchased.
so we aren't exactly talking about an honor student here}

so now were in a heated debate as a group and he decides to throw some other fact that doesn't exist and rather than acknowledge the made up information I advised him to just not speak to me.
apparently he thought that meant to send me a PM insulting my intelligence as well as some colorful language.
so I reported him and responded in kind... with more colorful language and reiterated that he not speaks to me ... ever. I have no time to deal with someone so convinced in their own delusions. I guess that meant to email me more colorful language and tell me that he gonna do what he wants.
in the end I reported that one too and I got banned for it.

ehh, I thought it was funny

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet another idiotic reason to be banned, Sorry you got slammed by the notorious Nazi forum, But our gain, their loss, for a fantastic member

blow-kiss_zpsdxio5ncx.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
First of all, Welcome to the Underground!

I gotta ask, was it Ass Wipe (AKA Class Wife who banned you?

Mama.jpg

Or was it Old Soldier?

Snapshot - 1.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, neither one.
I kind of think the whole thing is hilarious. At least it was for doing the right thing, and I used all 7 of the dirty words you can't say on television.
Looks like mother in that pic.... Lmao

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can I be sloth? He was nice to his friends, just not his mean old mama, who seems to have made it over "there" 80s movie reference, telling my age here people.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They have truly lost their shit over there. Banning members for reporting abusive pm's. They really do need to do some spring cleaning and get rid of the morons who do this type of crap.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I doubt that'll happen. Playing devils advocate on it here, and I'm not sure, but maybe it was a deal where he was a "supporting member" I know I wasn't, I started getting infractions within my first month for stupid shit.
Like arguing with a veteran for telling a new vapor to get a hybrid Mech and a tobh as a starter set. Or for saying that cloud chasing in an area where the Brady bunch family was with there young kids was a bad idea. (that started a serious fight )
Someone may disagree and arguments get heated but when my side of the argument gets deleted and the others doesn't.... I have a slight issue there.
So, I never did the supporting member thing. I wont pay to be censored, or pay for the mods "protection". I'm Sicilian, I know how that shit works. Haha

Sorry didn't mean for the long post.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just remember, whatever you do, do NOT say the nastiest, most vile, forbidden word over there...guaranteed to get you infractions and or banned: "boobs"

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
REBEL!!!! What it is brother!!!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a 3 day ban for posting a twerkout video and some fatty got offended and reported it as obscene. The mod said it is a family forum. Maybe they think Christmas is obscene...

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Had to hijack the post since you were there for the "boob incident"... And my "Fuck You" creatively done in my "apology" to the gestappo

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In the same thread that had a poor cat being raped by a big strapping dog.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a 3 day ban for posting a twerkout video and some fatty got offended and reported it as obscene. The mod said it is a family forum. Maybe they think Christmas is obscene...

Shit, I always believed that exercising is a value that all families should instill in their children :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had to hijack the post since you were there for the "boob incident"... And my "Fuck You" creatively done in my "apology" to the gestappo
It's all good dude, im glad you finally came over here.
I stopped in after my first banishment but mostly just lurked. AFTER the last banishment I came back in here and am finding it really nice dude.
The
F
U
C
K
Y
O
U
Shall go down in the history as the best post ever

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So if I say your name 3 times in a row, I'm sure to get banned?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I got banned on Vapers Forum. Never cursed never said anything nasty. Was nothing but friendly and informative. I posted about a sale and they shut down the account. It said date ban lifted never lol. Imagine that a forum that flat out curses people out is sick and off the chain, died and somehow came back and they do that?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I got banned on Vapers Forum. Never cursed never said anything nasty. Was nothing but friendly and informative. I posted about a sale and they shut down the account. It said date ban lifted never lol. Imagine that a forum that flat out curses people out is sick and off the chain, died and somehow came back and they do that?
A Bert bot got you there....lol

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah that's right,, I told a member in the thread that I had nothing to say to them, and didn't want to speak to the person
{disclosure: on a previous occasion, this, numbnuts, got all butthurt during a conversation about a mod where he told me to pay the 270 dollars and they would upgrade it to make it relevant-that was in November, still no upgrade- then proceeded to tell me that I have no testicles because I vape too high.
this same person told me on another occasion an incorrect fact about a product I already purchased.
so we aren't exactly talking about an honor student here}

so now were in a heated debate as a group and he decides to throw some other fact that doesn't exist and rather than acknowledge the made up information I advised him to just not speak to me.
apparently he thought that meant to send me a PM insulting my intelligence as well as some colorful language.
so I reported him and responded in kind... with more colorful language and reiterated that he not speaks to me ... ever. I have no time to deal with someone so convinced in their own delusions. I guess that meant to email me more colorful language and tell me that he gonna do what he wants.
in the end I reported that one too and I got banned for it.

ehh, I thought it was funny
Wazzup T ! I stayed outta that thread , no point in posting if you can't speak your mind . Pretty damned sad huh ?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't they just dump a bunch of members for no reason not too long ago, they went to sign of and found their accounts were no longer active?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What up dude!!! Welcome to the real dark side!
I only go back over there for the sxmini thread now anyway..
this place is a much better match
Wazzup T ! I stayed outta that thread , no point in posting if you can't speak your mind . Pretty damned sad huh ?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What up dude!!! Welcome to the real dark side!
I only go back over there for the sxmini thread now anyway..
this place is a much better match
I started an account here awhile back but the servers weren't up to speed at that point , I pretty much stick to my social group on ECF for the most part but it's frustrating when you can't reply to the elitist bullshit in the manner it deserves .

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, but make sure you wear your glass slippers too:D
I didn't even need to go that far. I took an open opportunity to put a bully in his place... And got banned for 1. Insulting another member, 2. Circumventing the bad word nanny software and 3. Sexually explicit content.

All I did was call the bully out for having his lips permanently attached to a certain OEM's privates lol

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't even need to go that far. I took an open opportunity to put a troll in his place... And got banned for 1. Insulting another member, 2. Circumventing the bad word nanny software and 3. Sexually explicit content.

Joo got the boot? Congrats!!!!
Sad thing is you told the truth

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I started an account here awhile back but the servers weren't up to speed at that point , I pretty much stick to my social group on ECF for the most part but it's frustrating when you can't reply to the elitist bullshit in the manner it deserves .
The whole place makes my brain hurt
.. Between the general douchebaggery and douchebag supporting mods.
I think a sever case of herpes are in order.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just wish I could see which mod zapped me lol. Bets are on "she whose name rhymes with Asswipe", or retread1
When I get sent ln vacation the Mod who banishes me, sends an email to To the address I used to sign up for their online house of horrors

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't even need to go that far. I took an open opportunity to put a troll in his place... And got banned for 1. Insulting another member, 2. Circumventing the bad word nanny software and 3. Sexually explicit content.

All I did was call the troll out for having his lips permanently attached to a certain OEM's privates lol
Haaaaabwaaaaahaha....Like a pro:)

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When I get sent ln vacation the Mod who banishes me, sends an email to To the address I used to sign up for their online house of horrors
Ehh I think they have been too busy making sure the new software doesn't allow anyone to have any fun, that they forgot the "important stuff"

Don't worry, Whiskey, you shouldn't have any problems with me over here :)

some ass hate banned me because "he claims" i was out of line? ive been a member for over 3 years,, he has been a mod since slam,, he is god now i guess.. who is this dude? Nate L,, so it goes to show ya how our government power hungry snuck in under the radar.......... ANd belive it or not? i wasnt even on that channel @ the time he claims.. i was on many other channels..and have a witness..the host!! ..if it was Jose's channel i could have been able to contest it... but no!! give a little man power and it goes to his head or his little man in his pants,, why do people allow this kinda shit??? well we should ban Joe/nitro/jason pic a host? woopie,, fuck bann every one cause you dont agree with there view? sounds like fun,, but give some new dude moderator and decides he is king and ruler? sounds like whats running this country...... a lil man with a pen and a phone..

im so pissed.. ive been a viewer? member/family/ friend for over 3 year since way before?
and there is RULES's and so im not alowed to be a moderator? but they let some ass hat power gruber a moderator? because he got full of him self at slam? cause no one else wanted to cast? now he is a big man,, so what is up with that? but i will continue to be a member of vapingUNDERGROUND,, at least we still have some were to go..............

love people <3and im not a new member? i was one of the very first 100 to sign up to be a member..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Didn't they just dump a bunch of members for no reason not too long ago, they went to sign of and found their accounts were no longer active?

Yep they did.

And I have to tell you that I am amazed that I am still a member there

BunnyKiller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ECF a "family Forum" ? and one has to be 18 to participate ... sounds more like an adult forum...

I guess one has to be nice...... for the children ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The place where half of the avatars are cats, and 2 out of 3 posts are cat pics, but you get banned for saying the word pussy.
Right? But cat rape is funny
Cat rape is still rape

Last edited:

VU Sponsors