Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Here is a review of 3 GWAR Fluids flavors ..

http://vapingcheap.com/gwar-fluids-e-liquid-review/

fIpCHH5.png

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another well written review Ms Nikki! I've used both Bloodbath and Spew and enjoy both. But reading about your experience with GCB and knowing our friend Nailz is a fan makes me think I might have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep I love the beefcake, just got myself 2 more bottles of it, Nikki's description is spot on with it :) I was surprised by it, as even though MBV juice isn't bad, it isn't premium juice, so I didn't expect anything special, but beefcake is my top juice right now :)

Awesome detailed review Nikki ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Another well written review Ms Nikki! I've used both Bloodbath and Spew and enjoy both. But reading about your experience with GCB and knowing our friend Nailz is a fan makes me think I might have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Hey Rocco darling! If it weren't for Nailz and a few others talking up this flavor so much I don't think I would have tried it ... Now that I have its a curse and a blessing, I am on my second bottle and I don't think its gonna last very long! You should give it a shot it is really yummy. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yep I love the beefcake, just got myself 2 more bottles of it, Nikki's description is spot on with it :) I was surprised by it, as even though MBV juice isn't bad, it isn't premium juice, so I didn't expect anything special, but beefcake is my top juice right now :)

Awesome detailed review Nikki ;)

Thank you Big Papa :) Beefcake is totally on the money, and I had a serious crack head session with it last night!:D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Rocco darling! If it weren't for Nailz and a few others talking up this flavor so much I don't think I would have tried it ... Now that I have its a curse and a blessing, I am on my second bottle and I don't think its gonna last very long! You should give it a shot it is really yummy. :)

The enabler got enabled :p

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Now you two have me a little scared. What will I do with the all the other bottles I have if I get the "Fever". :confused:

Rocco darling ... THE FEAR IS REAL! ;)

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for that insightful and genuine review! I was interested in vaping some Guar as I have heard all good but never got around to it. Your review has now made me committed =)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for that insightful and genuine review! I was interested in vaping some Guar as I have heard all good but never got around to it. Your review has now made me committed =)

Thank you very much! :) I have the other two flavors on my list to try, someone just told me that Spew (melon flavor) is really good too. :)

CrotchyTuna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gwar jizmoglobin is the only gwar I've tried and its awesome 30ml for 11$

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the review . GWAR gcbc gives me real bad heartburn , but to each his or her own .

Haha just ordered the bloodbath and beefcake juices. My old band used to play with another band and their guitar player was one of the beefcakes. That wasn't at all an odd sentence to type lol.

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gwar jizmoglobin is the only gwar I've tried and its awesome 30ml for 11$
I was interested in trying those crazy GWAR flavors, lol. Was kinda scared. I'm a fan from way back, saw them live once..it was an amazing experience!!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks nikkita.
this is the first review I've read from you and I appreciate the detailed explination of the flavors.
Aside from being a long time fan of the band, your review has me sold on the bloodbath and beefcake.

VU Sponsors