Gun Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Off topic, but.... Check out this crazy fucking German! If Hitler had managed a few more like him, I'd have been riding to school on a Mercedes bus.

Reactions: Myk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually it's old school, Colt Pocket Pistol Model M 1903, .32 ACP

I used to have one of those. PITA to disassemble, one of the few that does not go back together the same way it comes apart.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took me a few times, but I managed to get it, after reading old literature on how to strip and clean it. Damn thing is surprisingly accurate for a 32 ACP.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll just leave this here incase anyone needs it
95dfa7b9806bcd665233969be100281c.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered another set of those damn grips since they dont take returns for custom cut grips...I made damn sure they are coming in officers size this time. I will update with pics when they come in!

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took the AR10 out today. It definitely needs some more work. Going to have a friend polish the chamber and I need to look at the bolt closer. Had alot of double feeds and stove pipes with it today.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If anyone wants to buy the Fullsize Grips I have I will let them go for half of what I paid ($45) as I cannot use them...Here's the pics of them.
c5205967b4f9ef3829696913e4384e1d.png
769e11a4be8c9399072bee3b2ef9b90a.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I took the AR10 out today. It definitely needs some more work. Going to have a friend polish the chamber and I need to look at the bolt closer. Had alot of double feeds and stove pipes with it today.
Also check to see if your springs have the proper amount of tension, if its sat they may not have the correct spring rate anymore.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its probably not this but what kinda mags?
Gas system lined up and all?
Don't know if you've ever worked on the ar platform or not lol

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried both the standard metal AR10 and 20 rd PMAGs. Was still having issues with both. I was an Armor for 6 yrs so I have played with AR15 a little bit. That being said there is still a lot for me to learn. I think the issue is more in the chamber, I went back through the brass and found scrapes on a lot of the casings so there has to be a burr in the chamber some where that I think is part of the issue.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Obama and Hillary caught in lie about gun control

Another lie is we are the only ones who allow AR15's according to Wiki. I think only AU will not allow them, UK you're probably not getting one, Canada if you get one you can only use it at a range and storage to and from the range is vague plus the storage at home so most likely you won't bother trying to get one.

Im glad we have so many peoples with the firearm bug here! I've only seen one or two reloaders/bullet casters here though. Stop hiding guys
emoji23.png

I reload, not much to take a picture of though.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another lie is we are the only ones who allow AR15's according to Wiki. I think only AU will not allow them, UK you're probably not getting one, Canada if you get one you can only use it at a range and storage to and from the range is vague plus the storage at home so most likely you won't bother trying to get one.

I reload, not much to take a picture of though.
Obama has been trying to join the un and the un wants us to abolish all guns. This is really what it is all about forming a one world order through the un. China especially wants us to stop all guns lol right.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im pretty sure Im on Highlighted on the list for the Northeastern US....Ive got about 8 NFA weapons registered and a handful of other weapons just on the line of legal, then a slew of normal firearms from the store..

To the NSA who watches me...good luck getting them from me...Ill be sure to barricade myself in with the shit ton of AR500 Plates I bought and you will need to straight up bunker bomb me, which will make the news. I hope you make a great story up afterwards, because you will need it.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im pretty sure Im on Highlighted on the list for the Northeastern US....Ive got about 8 NFA weapons registered and a handful of other weapons just on the line of legal, then a slew of normal firearms from the store..

To the NSA who watches me...good luck getting them from me...Ill be sure to barricade myself in with the shit ton of AR500 Plates I bought and you will need to straight up bunker bomb me, which will make the news. I hope you make a great story up afterwards, because you will need it.
You. I like. I'm comin to your house when shtf!

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I was the one who ordered a bakers dozen of AR15 lower blanks. I'm sure that got me on a list.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't believe I have ever seen this gun do you know anything about it? It looks like it had a lot of rust one time or it is a cast.
nope I dont @wally every once in a blue moon I see a post in this thread and decide to post random crazy pictures of guns I would love to own :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The VZ Operator II Compact Grips came in today and now after spending close to $200 on grips I have the correct set on the Kimber :D Maybe Ill buy a GSG-1911 in Black for the Fullsize Grips and use that as a nice plinker pistol...
VZ Grips with the Full finger cuts are completely custom and the option isnt even listed on the site, for those who might order some and want the same style. You will need to email and ask them for it and that option is close to $35 extra.
Got another order of juice today with them...
20160225_120721.jpg20160225_121142.jpg 20160225_120649.jpg

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VZ Operator II Compact Grips came in today and now after spending close to $200 on grips I have the correct set on the Kimber :D Maybe Ill buy a GSG-1911 in Black for the Fullsize Grips and use that as a nice plinker pistol...
VZ Grips with the Full finger cuts are completely custom and the option isnt even listed on the site, for those who might order some and want the same style. You will need to email and ask them for it and that option is close to $35 extra.
Got another order of juice today with them...
View attachment 42044View attachment 42045 View attachment 42046
Is...so...beautiful. Feeling the itch coming back

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is...so...beautiful. Feeling the itch coming back

When you do buy make sure you Straw Purchase me a GSG-1911 in Black..Ill buy it form you on Craigslist ;) That way the woman doesnt see me go back in the Gun Store:D

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you do buy make sure you Straw Purchase me a GSG-1911 in Black..Ill buy it form you on Craigslist ;) That way the woman doesnt see me go back in the Gun Store:D
Sure, gonna have to charge you a slight brokers fee tho

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure, gonna have to charge you a slight brokers fee tho

20% standard markup I earn 3% for my silence to right

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just use that beautiful baby and I would die happy

Wouldnt be worth gettin it dirty :p
I am however taking it out for the first time this weekend...I need to put 500rd through it for the "Kimber Break-In"...just hope my wrists will take it...

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wouldnt be worth gettin it dirtyI am however taking it out for the first time this weekend...I need to put 500rd through it for the "Kimber Break-In"...just hope my wrists will take it...
You could always send her here for the break in
I only put 158 rounds threw the m &p when I want out.
150 federal aluminium cased 115 grainers
and 8 handloaded 95 grainers. I ran outta primers that I will break into. 150k of each type saved back. I need to order some to use while midway has free shipping on over $150 in cci primers

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Up till 2 am loading ammo for tomorrow. Yes sir. Shameless
b86767653b130039f10c31597e4d277c.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Agreed maybe I shoulda thrown a few on my primer order

I didnt think about tomorrow until just now...500rds of one 8rd mag isnt going to feel nice on my fingers...1911 mags are damn expensive..

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didnt think about tomorrow until just now...500rds of one 8rd mag isnt going to feel nice on my fingers...1911 mags are damn expensive..
I plan on getting a maglula because these m&p Mags are sharp little things lol

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
debating picking up a PGO mossberg 500 for hiking and camping.
12 or 20? I think that it might be a bit much for 12ga (slugs or buck) personally.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
12 or 20? I think that it might be a bit much for 12ga (slugs or buck) personally.

12, and it is not a slug chucker hell 0 would be the hottest I would push out of it.
More a pants shitter if dealing with 2 legged animals, nice spread for racoons and big cat.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
12, and it is not a slug chucker hell 0 would be the hottest I would push out of it.
More a pants shitter if dealing with 2 legged animals, nice spread for racoons and big cat.
Ive been on the lookout for #4 buck in my area and can't find any. Plan to use it for home defence. Enough to penetrate vitals but has a reduced risk of going out the other side of a bad guy and on into my neighbors house lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive been on the lookout for #4 buck in my area and can't find any. Plan to use it for home defence. Enough to penetrate vitals but has a reduced risk of going out the other side of a bad guy and on into my neighbors house lol

the buckshot, slugs, buck n ball will not go into the neighbor's house. After hitting shitbags the fall off is ultra dramatic.
That is why the slugs and buckshot are approved in the ultra liberal commie hellholes that is new england.

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice guns peeps.
one really envious Canadian here......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

DAYUUUM. thats a big one, .50 i'm sure. i shot 2 .50 BMG's before. 1 was a bolt action, other an autoloader .
1 was called a Wind Runner, i don't remember which it was. the auto was like a little more than a 12g.
the bolt action, that fucker would about knock you on your ass, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors