Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thing is a beauty man! Have fun with her!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Its odd you said that just the way you did...the Shop Owner said the same exact line :D
I wanted the Crimson Carry Ultra-only because I LOVE the color theme but with a bit of elbow grease and part I could have the same exact gun with better options with the TLE II as the base. Thank you for the appreciation...not many around me feel the same as I do about the 1300 I shelled :rolleyes:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its odd you said that just the way you did...the Shop Owner said the same exact line :D
I wanted the Crimson Carry Ultra-only because I LOVE the color theme but with a bit of elbow grease and part I could have the same exact gun with better options with the TLE II as the base. Thank you for the appreciation...not many around me feel the same as I do about the 1300 I shelled :rolleyes:
Some people are ok with ~$600 1911s some people want the $1500 handfitted customs nothing wrong with either one

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't matter how much it costs if your don't know how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True but most who buy guns repeatedly usually use them. Especially people that own as many as I do..

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same old fear mongering from the nra. That is why I won't give them a single penny of my money! Grow up people. They can't take our guns because there is to Many of us (legal gun owners) that wouldn't just lay down!

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same old fear mongering from the nra. That is why I won't give them a single penny of my money! Grow up people. They can't take our guns because there is to Many of us (legal gun owners) that wouldn't just lay down!

Sorry, the "it can't happen to us" attitude is the road to losing our rights. If we idly sit by, they will try to legislate gun rights out of existence.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, the "it can't happen to us" attitude is the road to losing our rights. If we idly sit by, they will try to legislate gun rights out of existence.

They can say whatever that want on paper. That's the point I'm trying to make lol.
How long have drug laws been on the books and failed? What has happened in just about every country that bans guns? The criminals still have guns and end up getting away with some really bad crimes.
I understand how my previous post might have came across as the "It can't happen to us" but I ment it as there is to Many people that won't LET it happen to us without a major fight. I myself am one of those people.

Sorry for the long post and/or if I came across like a total asshole. Wasn't my intention

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fight in the legislation part of it as much as you can, fight for your right to own and use firearms, do not give them any slack.

If shit goes south for us then follow this one line guide:

Bury what you have that you dont want to lose and wait patiently like the snake in the grass, when they go to bite we will fight back.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I sure hope your all right ( It won't happen here) but after seeing Obama adding so many Illegal laws to the books just makes me think they can get away with anything and have. Personally I think they will use the UN on this and let them deal with us gun owners. There are reports if them being over here everywhere with pictures included. This is just part of the One world Order agenda and with the one world order you can not have guns.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I sure hope your all right ( It won't happen here) but after seeing Obama adding so many Illegal laws to the books just makes me think they can get away with anything and have. Personally I think they will use the UN on this and let them deal with us gun owners. There are reports if them being over here everywhere with pictures included. This is just part of the One world Order agenda and with the one world order you can not have guns.
Well I have a fortified structure and around 20 Rifles, 12 Shotguns and a slew of handguns (with sufficient ammunition for all of it) if anyone decides its gone to far and wants to bunker down...I got the space ;) Just make sure you know how to handle your own firearm as I wont be babysitting you!
12+ years of collecting and buying...It adds up and I never thought when doing it there would be a reason for it-I am damn glad I did it seeing how shit is heading downhill.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What gets me is the main reason we have not been invaded by other countries is because of all the guns we have here Japan said during war2 that is would be crazy to put men on our shores they have more guns there than are blades of grass lol. This is why Germany at the time was trying to get the atom bomb they knew that it would be nuts to put men on our ground. It is so ironic that more people are killed by cars than guns but the Government never pushes for car control. Personally I think it is our own government that fears the guns! Question is Why! The main thing over looked here is how guns have saved lives our lives.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What gets me is the main reason we have not been invaded by other countries is because of all the guns we have here Japan said during war2 that is would be crazy to put men on our shores they have more guns there than are blades of grass lol. This is why Germany at the time was trying to get the atom bomb they knew that it would be nuts to put men on our ground. It is so ironic that more people are killed by cars than guns but the Government never pushes for car control. Personally I think it is our own government that fears the guns! Question is Why! The main thing over looked here is how guns have saved lives our lives.
Obesity, Smokes and Cars are the main killers out there, guns rank one of the lowest for fatality rates.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is my favorite hand gun. The Browning one even better.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I have a fortified structure and around 20 Rifles, 12 Shotguns and a slew of handguns (with sufficient ammunition for all of it) if anyone decides its gone to far and wants to bunker down...I got the space ;) Just make sure you know how to handle your own firearm as I wont be babysitting you!
12+ years of collecting and buying...It adds up and I never thought when doing it there would be a reason for it-I am damn glad I did it seeing how shit is heading downhill.
Feel free to pm me your address and if you need the back up and have the space let's do this thing when the time comes

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Evidently that's what we want. This is clear considering the jackasses we REPEATEDLY put in office.
We keep voting Democrats into office and then complaining that they are restricting guns and vaping and everything else.

Why not just stop voting for Democrats?
The vote dont matter, even if 90% of the USA voted for the right guy the other guy would win.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really enjoyed looking at the really cool guns in here. I had a nice collection until I went on vacation got home to discover they were all gone even the one I had in the garage closet was gone. After that huge loss I never bought another one. And you know what really pissed me off was they got my fishing gear too. I could not even go fishing to settle my nerves after all that. Sad thing about it that was over 10 years ago and have not been target shooting or fishing since.:(

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Really enjoyed looking at the really cool guns in here. I had a nice collection until I went on vacation got home to discover they were all gone even the one I had in the garage closet was gone. After that huge loss I never bought another one. And you know what really pissed me off was they got my fishing gear too. I could not even go fishing to settle my nerves after all that. Sad thing about it that was over 10 years ago and have not been target shooting or fishing since.:(
Buy something small, even a Walther 22LR pistol and watch how fast that itch and spark comes back

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Buy something small, even a Walther 22LR pistol and watch how fast that itch and spark comes back
Well my son has been working on me he will go buy a gun or a rod hand it to me ask me what I think about it and I reply nice, cool, or what ever so he has tried lol.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uh huh yeah. I lost all of mine in a boating accident

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I lost all my full fire rifles somewhere in the lake also ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was a boating accident. The damn boat just caught fire I tell ya!

When I was younger my Dad said something similar to the lake comment, I never understood why he said that until I heard it again. They are lost and cant be found, I am no longer accountable for these firearms.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was also in a boating fire, guy was filling the lantern he dropped the can of fuel then knocked the lantern over I saw the fuel heading towards the lantern we bailed fast lol. when I jumped in I was a few feet from my bobber all the sudden it went under my first reaction was to grab it lol. Anyhow we lost some fishing equipment no big deal. We swam to shore watched what seemed forever before the boat did a titanic dive. We actually had to find the boat by pulling a rake looking device then hire a scuba diver to hook it up to a boat with a lift to retrieve the boat or could of been charged several hundred thousand dollars by the EPA creepers. It was an entrusting weekend. Insurance paid for all that so no big loss.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is a beautiful piece @raymo2u I do think its funny that you are using a mech mod to stand it up though.
Lol yea I was thinking a Brass Mod for holding up the gun...without the brass the gun couldn't fire :rolleyes:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol yea I was thinking a Brass Mod for holding up the gun...without the brass the gun couldn't fire :rolleyes:
I couldnt tell what was holding it up (smallish phone screen) but well executed lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I couldnt tell what was holding it up (smallish phone screen) but well executed lol

Its a old school Heimdall brass tube with the black coating belted off it..Its still one of my favorites and hits harder then a few of my copper mods, even harder then my Stingray X (SS/Copper)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Throated and ramped so you can use semi wadcutters?
Its not a Custom Shop but Ill have it polished up soon, I also want to sand down the safeties and slide release and make it a matte SS finish on the external parts. Then I want to drop in a Matte SS MSH with Magwell...Should be decent afterwards

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im glad we have so many peoples with the firearm bug here! I've only seen one or two reloaders/bullet casters here though. Stop hiding guys

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im glad we have so many peoples with the firearm bug here! I've only seen one or two reloaders/bullet casters here though. Stop hiding guys

Im no reloader...my Dad is, I dont have the space with the kids here to claim what he wants me to have...

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im no reloader...my Dad is, I dont have the space with the kids here to claim what he wants me to have...
My poor bench is trashed as I haven't had the time to reload and since the gf likes to stack shit up on the bench give me just a few and I'll snap a picture

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a buddy who accurised my Government model and Officers Model. Throated, ramped, new comp barrel bushing and low profile Novak sights. Stoned the sear a bit and tightened the slide. Night and freaking day difference. No trigger creep, nice crisp release now.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My poor bench is trashed as I haven't had the time to reload and since the gf likes to stack shit up on the bench give me just a few and I'll snap a picture

I started with a single stage Dillon press, still use it to load my 6mm PPC rounds.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's official, im headed to you when shtf. I'll bring my diy stuff too...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The press is mounted on a 2x4 piece so i can move it away when I'm done loading I only load in big batches(500+) and one step at a time and take a break. Takes a bit but I have saved alot and still shoot alot
a3171ee91dab41472ed753562a4f694b.jpg
when it's warmer then ~5 degrees I'll get everything cleaned up and some new pictures up

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've got a buddy who accurised my Government model and Officers Model. Throated, ramped, new comp barrel bushing and low profile Novak sights. Stoned the sear a bit and tightened the slide. Night and freaking day difference. No trigger creep, nice crisp release now.
Thats one reason I like Kimbers as a Base, most of the custom work is standard...Its got the checkering I wanted the Cuts, the Polished Ramp and Barrel, Night Sights, Beveled Magwell, Undercut Trigger...I just wish my Ultra (3" Barrel Model) had Front Slide Cuts...
If I were to pick one of my Mini 1911's over all the rest is would be my STI Lawman 3.0, you cannot beat them.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with a single stage Dillon press, still use it to load my 6mm PPC rounds.
I have the cheapo Lee press and love the thing. My next press will be the Dillon 1050 though

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the Kimbers and have thought about picking one up, but the price tag always got in the way. With my Colt Officers model, getting it accurized and replacing the beavertail with a larger, more hand friendly one, plus getting some custom grip panels and grip checkering still put it a bit cheaper than the Kimber.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like the Kimbers and have thought about picking one up, but the price tag always got in the way. With my Colt Officers model, getting it accurized and replacing the beavertail with a larger, more hand friendly one, plus getting some custom grip panels and grip checkering still put it a bit cheaper than the Kimber.
I actually almost got the Mustang 3" when I was there but the Polymer frame turned me off from it...I wanted a all Alloy gun this year...My new 1911 may just be a SW1911PC the one with the Slide Ports on it :D

I wish he carried some Para Ordinance...They got a few that Ive wanted for quite some time but Ive only seen them online here and there..

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still havent fired a 1911 but admire the hell out of them. Ive fired most every major production model in 9mm(did a lot of testing before deciding on the glock) but never a 1911

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still havent fired a 1911 but admire the hell out of them. Ive fired most every major production model in 9mm(did a lot of testing before deciding on the glock) but never a 1911

BAN HIM!!!

forreal though. They have the nicest trigger system (imho) and are super accurate in the right hands. Plus for me they point really well and fit in my mid-sized hands perfectly

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAN HIM!!!

forreal though. They have the nicest trigger system (imho) and are super accurate in the right hands. Plus for me they point really well and fit in my mid-sized hands perfectly

I've held but not fired. I have tiny hands and like sub compacts. I can just barely pull the trigger on my cz in da. The full sized 1911's are kinda the same story so ive put the notion on the back burner, but not discarded

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've held but not fired. I have tiny hands and like sub compacts. I can just barely pull the trigger on my cz in da. The full sized 1911's are kinda the same story so ive put the notion on the back burner, but not discarded

Don't know if you like hickok45 or not. I love the oldtimer myself but here's an option to

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors