Become a Patron!

Guess they thought I was the bad guy with my wife today

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife got a crown put on her tooth. It was seven days and is still swollen with a horrible bruise, see pic. We went out today to pet smart and fry's. It was quite funny. Ladies would be in our way and she would let them pass. They would look at her then look at me. I would say, hi. Needless to say I didn't get any friendly looks or return hellos.

We were quite amused. I got a nice cat bite on my right hand and decided to put bandaids on it. That may have not helped.

20170818_151805.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It goes the other way too.... wife and I worked at same place. One friday afternoon I recked my bike on ride home.....went in to work next Monday with head to toe bruise and road rash . needless to say 10 years later there are some that believe the story about my wife and her baseball bat is the truth.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It goes the other way too.... wife and I worked at same place. One friday afternoon I recked my bike on ride home.....went in to work next Monday with head to toe bruise and road rash . needless to say 10 years later there are some that believe the story about my wife and her baseball bat is the truth.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Had to laugh at that. Great story.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Food poisoning once so bad I passed out, landed face first and was pretty busted up and bruised. Helped that I was bouncing at the time NO ONE wanted to fuck with the black and blue bouncer.
Ran into a co worker from then almost 20 years. He asked what really happened back then and told him exactly the same thing 20 years ago. All this time he thought I tangled with a whole lot of mofos to get that black and blue and came out with black eyes, a busted nose, a nearly bit through lip.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bruise easily and have large, burly dogs that like to roughhouse and walk all over me in bed. I often tell my husband that I could very easily get him arrested for spousal abuse, as I'm always covered in bruises. Like the time I had two black eyes from face-planting on the driveway while chasing one of my dogs, or had a large bruise on my face from being head-butted by my bulldog, who has a noggin made of marble. :giggle:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bruise easily and have large, burly dogs that like to roughhouse and walk all over me in bed. I often tell my husband that I could very easily get him arrested for spousal abuse, as I'm always covered in bruises. Like the time I had two black eyes from face-planting on the driveway while chasing one of my dogs, or had a large bruise on my face from being head-butted by my bulldog, who has a noggin made of marble. :giggle:
Video? Awwww, that's mean.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A number of years ago, my eye doctor informed me that my eyelids were drooping to the point where my eyes were no longer fully open and sent me to a plastic surgeon to have a portion of each eyelid removed.

While it was a painless procedure, for the most part, there was some discoloration/bruising.

If I was asked what had happened, I would cheerfully explain that I had mouthed off to my wife one too many times.:devil::giggle:

The Mrs. was not amused....................

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A number of years ago, my eye doctor informed me that my eyelids were drooping to the point where my eyes were no longer fully open and sent me to a plastic surgeon to have a portion of each eyelid removed.

While it was a painless procedure, for the most part, there was some discoloration/bruising.

If I was asked what had happened, I would cheerfully explain that I had mouthed off to my wife one too many times.:devil::giggle:

The Mrs. was not amused....................

Did she blacken the Dr's eyes?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Did she blacken the Dr's eyes?

No, but she wanted to slap the crap out of someone from Medical Mutual ( :poop:) as they would only cover the cost for one eye which would have left me looking like either Popeye or a stroke victim.

Pissed the surgeon off as well as he ended up getting creative with the insurance company paperwork and did the second eye anyway.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try walking around in public with an injured baby :sad:

No shit!!!!!!! Our son tried to climb out of his crib when he was 2, fell and broke his wrist -- people looked at me like I was the fucking antichrist or something! Even the people at the clinic where we took him!

But needless to say, we got rid of the crib after that and put him in a regular bed!

Andria

VU Sponsors