Become a Patron!

Grumpys Hooch Ejuice 90 -100 ml

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a bottle of Grumpy's Hooch from S and S mods. It was 125 ml and approx 20 mil has been used. It is a large bottle with a dropper So you will be getting about 100 ml + of Grumpy's hooch at 50/50 pg vg and 12 mg nic. It was purchased in Jan and expires in one year. This sells for 51.00. I will sell it for 25.00 shipped and I will also throw in another liquid as a bonus. It is hard to see the liquid level due to the dark bottle color but the liquid level is between the top of the label on the bottle and the top of the bottle. You can read more about it here and it has over 318 reviews and a 5 star rating. http://www.sandsmods.com/grumpys-hooch/ Start a conversation with me if you want it or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• hooch.JPG
    hooch.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
  • hooch1.JPG
    hooch1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 23
  • hooch.JPG
    hooch.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 22
  • hooch1.JPG
    hooch1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think you know why,this juice is not getting attention from the community??? I tell you why
High pg
High Nic
Tobacco...

BIGBOYVAPER

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If someone wants it well its here. I used to do 24 mg nic but now I am down to 6 in my subtank. I still use 50/50 pg/vg 12 mg for the nautilus and aerotank mega.. There is at least 100 ml in the bottle.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors