Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
So I have access to the full line of Purge products. Let me know what you're interested in, and I can start posting prices on products. I'll run this for about 2 weeks and place the order on Monday, 12/31 to ensure everyone gets a chance to order.

If I purchase through a distributor, there is no MOQ. If I go directly through my Purge wholesale account, then there is a MOQ of $500 wholesale.

The pricing is as follow:
  • Actual wholesale cost of item
  • $5 shipping per item to me from wholesaler
  • $5 to me for my time, shipping/packing materials, etc.
  • $7.50 USPS Priority Mail shipping to you. ALL purge mods weigh over 1 lb. with the case, so priority shipping is a must. If you want anything other than a mod, then you can opt for USPS First Class shipping for $4.50
So for mods, the price will be actual wholesale cost plus $17.50. For anything under 1 lb., it will be cost plus $14.50 if you want first class mail.

Payment must be received by Sunday, 12/30 (I'll place the order Monday, 12/31) to ensure delivery. The cost is net to me via PayPal F&F. If you prefer to use use PayPal G&S, you need to add 2.9% plus $0.25 (that's what PayPal charges me). DO NOT write anything in the notes section! Send me a PM with your item/color choice, shipping info, and the email you will be using for your PayPal payment.

Tracking information to me will be provided once the order is placed so you can know when you can expect me to ship them out to you.

81VVK3L.png

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
The Purge Slim Piece (an 18650 version of the Slam Piece) is a limited run of 500, so if you're interested in that, I'll need payment by Wednesday, 12/12 to ensure that I can get it. I'll put in a separate order for these.

VU Sponsors