Become a Patron!

Grinds my gears

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've noticed a lot of these non safe cloud chasers are Kids barley 18 never smoked a ciggerette in there life. That's what's going to hurt us with the fda

Sent from my XT1030

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The other day this person was using a k100 with that gray 18650 running a .2 build I tried to educate him on battery safety but he gave me a smart ass look and said its a mechanical mod and its built for that I just walked away.( I seen him load the battery and noticed it was a gray kamry 18650)

Sent from my XT1030

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The other day this person was using a k100 with that gray 18650 running a .2 build I tried to educate him on battery safety but he gave me a smart ass look and said its a mechanical mod and its built for that I just walked away.( I seen him load the battery and noticed it was a gray kamry 18650)

Sent from my XT1030

Which is the reason we are gonna see more people in the hospital with burns and shrapnel injuries. Bringing much more unneeded negative publicity to vaping. They are looking for reasons to regulate. All it takes is one 15 yo to blow his face off.

You did all you could do.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Saw a kidiot with a efest 35 amp purple pushing a .13 build... I advised him on the amp limit of said battery but his response was "well they last longer than my vtc5"..
And the topper was the shop set him up with that set up and battery.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Saw a kidiot with a efest 35 amp purple pushing a .13 build... I advised him on the amp limit of said battery but his response was "well they last longer than my vtc5"..
And the topper was the shop set him up with that set up and battery.
That's about 32 amps the shops probably ignorant to the 20 amp continuous or choose to ignore it remember cloudz bra cloudz its about that not your health

Sent from my XT1030

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
no ceiling for a whoopsie fuckme, and no time to stop it once it goes into thermal OH SHIT.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's bad publicity for us but still, accidents are nature's way of thinning out the stupid ones.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Before long, vaping will be included in the Darwin Awards.

That being said, I would gladly report any B&M who sells to anyone under 18.

Especially mechs and helping the Kidiots build sub ohm coils with subpar batteries.

VU Sponsors