Become a Patron!

Griffin 25 Plus / Modfather 19mm Deck

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Anybody hear about this ? I'm looking for info, but can't find much. Geekvape Griffin 25plus.

It has a 19mm deck just like the 30mm Modfather, but using a 25mm footprint and bottom air flow ! I just find those pic and quick view no description or videos..... ?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
As far as I know, the Griffin 25 plus is scheduled for release in early September.
I saw it comes with different tops and it's a 25mm 5 or 6ml bottom afc, but my main interest is the 19mm build deck..... Just Luke The Modfather deck and it's also a Velocity style deck with 3mm holes......

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'll make sure to let you guys know when I get one, unless you get it first and then I'll read about it. I bought into the Theorem hype and was thoroughly underwhelmed by it so I skipped the whole Avocado movement . The Griffin v1 was something I owned for about 3 days, didn't really liked and sold it. Fortunately, the Boreas and Alleria came along and life was good again. The Aromamizer Supreme I can take or leave, the machining is very good but I'm happier with the Tobeco Super mini rta. I really hope the new Griffin lives up to the hype, hopefully a single coil option and replaceable afc rings for the DL and MTL crowds.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll make sure to let you guys know when I get one, unless you get it first and then I'll read about it. I bought into the Theorem hype and was thoroughly underwhelmed by it so I skipped the whole Avocado movement . The Griffin v1 was something I owned for about 3 days, didn't really liked and sold it. Fortunately, the Boreas and Alleria came along and life was good again. The Aromamizer Supreme I can take or leave, the machining is very good but I'm happier with the Tobeco Super mini rta. I really hope the new Griffin lives up to the hype, hopefully a single coil option and replaceable afc rings for the DL and MTL crowds.
Cool let me know when you get it.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You going backwards?....from the fog machines to tuttle puffin?........:rolleyes:
It has the same exact chamber and deck as the modfather but in a 25mm footprint.... Bottom air flow...... Got to try it.... I looks pretty bad ass and they learned in the Griffin...... So why not.....

VU Sponsors