Become a Patron!

Greetings!!

Hi!!
Wanted to introduce myself before rolling into the issue Im facing.....
Ive been vaping for coming up to 3 years now so wouldnt technically class myself as a vape newbie but in all honesty considering my understanding into how different mods work I should be classed as so.
All I know is how to work my mod but if anything goes wrong with them then Im stuck as to how to fix it.
Usually I would go into my vape shop, which I more than likely will tomorrow but thought Id try this avenue of figuring out my current issue 1st.
Id previousy been using a kangertech nano subtank & had no problems until recently when every new 0.5 coil I was putting in the tank was reading as way higher (ranging from 0.9-2.5) they were burning out so quickly & believe me I tried so many coils I spent a small fortune & finally came to the conclusion the mod was the problem as it was almost 3 years old, connection pins were loose so I decided to invest in a new kit & went for the 'Vaporesso Tarot Nano'.
I absolutely LOVE the flavour it is producing & how tiny the mod is....perfect for me however I am burning through liquid super fast in comparrison to my last mod.
Im having to re-fill the tank every 7-10 fires which seems crazy to me....with my last mod a 10ml liquid bottle would last me 2-3 days typically & I vape A LOT.....wouldnt say Im using this new mod more than the last but the liquid Im going through is 10ml in a day!!!
My questions are....Does the Tarot Nano typically vape like this normally using so much liquid & if not what am I doing wrong & how do fix it???
Any input Ill be greatfull of!!
Im currently using 'most wanted' brand 50/50 liquids & have the tarot nano set at 30w with a cotton euc coil.
Thanks for sticking around to reach the end of my mini essay (apologies are offered....just trying to provide as much info as possible so my issue is understood)
By for now....
....CrazyMoo (aka Shell)
:wave:
Snapchat-1119039354.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really know nothing about your new set up, but it's very nice looking. A lot of the higher powered, lower resistance devices out these days, do drink up a lot of juice. What you go through in a day isn't terribly a lot, really. Some here go through 3 times that in a day. If they make a higher ohm coil for your set up, that might help some.

Good luck! Welcome to VU :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is nothing wrong with the set up, and you for that matter, all I would suggest is if you are on a lower Mg nic juice maybe up that from what you are using(you didn't say) to a little higher it sounds like you are not getting enough , welcome:wave:

I really know nothing about your new set up, but it's very nice looking. A lot of the higher powered, lower resistance devices out these days, do drink up a lot of juice. What you go through in a day isn't terribly a lot, really. Some here go through 3 times that in a day. If they make a higher ohm coil for your set up, that might help some.

Good luck! Welcome to VU :wave:

Thanks for your reply....I just think in comparison to my last mod its a big difference which is why its got me thinking Im doing something wrong but maybe it is just down to the new mod working completely different to my last.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with the set up, and you for that matter, all I would suggest is if you are on a lower Mg nic juice maybe up that from what you are using(you didn't say) to a little higher it sounds like you are not getting enough , welcome:wave:

Ive only had this new mod for a week so maybe it is just a case of me getting use to how this one works....had my last for 3 years.

I use 6mg juice.....will a higher mg make a difference to how long the juice lasts?....Interesting, may have to test out that theory, Thanks!!

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well maybe, the juice lasts as long as the amount you go through :) for me , a higher nic Mg juice when I get to chain vaping more than I want to and if I use higher nic juice, I vape a little less.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have the Taro Nano:wave:
thumbnail_IMG_1526_zps5vtshcqr.jpg

I use several mods and vape aroud 20-25 ml a day, sometimes more

WOW.....See this is why I should be classed as a rookie vaper for sure, I couldnt imagine ever going through that much juice in one day!!....Each to their own though!!

I originally went onto vaping to quit smoking but like it so much its stuck.

Thanks for your input on this....Will be going to buy new juices tomorrow so will get back to you on how I get on!
....for now though Im gonna have to take myself off to bed. Not sure where in the world you are but here in Liverpool, England Its 2:30am & Im fighting to keep my eyes open!!

:goodnight:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:wave: Welcome and good night, lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW.....See this is why I should be classed as a rookie vaper for sure, I couldnt imagine ever going through that much juice in one day!!....Each to their own though!!

I originally went onto vaping to quit smoking but like it so much its stuck.

Thanks for your input on this....Will be going to buy new juices tomorrow so will get back to you on how I get on!
....for now though Im gonna have to take myself off to bed. Not sure where in the world you are but here in Liverpool, England Its 2:30am & Im fighting to keep my eyes open!!

:goodnight:
Have a great night and glad you found the forum:wave:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. 10ml a day I wish..about 30 for me that's why I DIY.
Yea sub ohm tanks suck up a lot of liquid. I swear I can see the liquid drop with every hit on my Cloud Beast.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground. 10ml a day I wish..about 30 for me that's why I DIY.
Yea sub ohm tanks suck up a lot of liquid. I swear I can see the liquid drop with every hit on my Cloud Beast.
Now see, I vape so much less than you guys, but I'm a piddly MTL vaper. Even with RTAs with the monster airflow, I close it off more, use higher resistance and even at 8mg, juice lasts me a bit. Of course, when I'm not working, I do vape more, lol.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now see, I vape so much less than you guys, but I'm a piddly MTL vaper. Even with RTAs with the monster airflow, I close it off more, use higher resistance and even at 8mg, juice lasts me a bit. Of course, when I'm not working, I do vape more, lol.
I sometimes still use my MTL setups, while the flavor is good I miss the density of the cloud ... basically I'm screwed and destined to suck copious amounts of liquid. Thank the Gods for DIY, it still costs less to vape than smoke.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

clizola

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its not the mod its the setup. Welcome to Sub-ohm vaping

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi!!
Wanted to introduce myself before rolling into the issue Im facing.....
Ive been vaping for coming up to 3 years now so wouldnt technically class myself as a vape newbie but in all honesty considering my understanding into how different mods work I should be classed as so.
All I know is how to work my mod but if anything goes wrong with them then Im stuck as to how to fix it.
Usually I would go into my vape shop, which I more than likely will tomorrow but thought Id try this avenue of figuring out my current issue 1st.
Id previousy been using a kangertech nano subtank & had no problems until recently when every new 0.5 coil I was putting in the tank was reading as way higher (ranging from 0.9-2.5) they were burning out so quickly & believe me I tried so many coils I spent a small fortune & finally came to the conclusion the mod was the problem as it was almost 3 years old, connection pins were loose so I decided to invest in a new kit & went for the 'Vaporesso Tarot Nano'.
I absolutely LOVE the flavour it is producing & how tiny the mod is....perfect for me however I am burning through liquid super fast in comparrison to my last mod.
Im having to re-fill the tank every 7-10 fires which seems crazy to me....with my last mod a 10ml liquid bottle would last me 2-3 days typically & I vape A LOT.....wouldnt say Im using this new mod more than the last but the liquid Im going through is 10ml in a day!!!
My questions are....Does the Tarot Nano typically vape like this normally using so much liquid & if not what am I doing wrong & how do fix it???
Any input Ill be greatfull of!!
Im currently using 'most wanted' brand 50/50 liquids & have the tarot nano set at 30w with a cotton euc coil.
Thanks for sticking around to reach the end of my mini essay (apologies are offered....just trying to provide as much info as possible so my issue is understood)
By for now....
....CrazyMoo (aka Shell)
:wave:
View attachment 80823
Don't know much about that mod. What are the new coils you have in your new mod? If they are lower than your old one then you could be vaping higher. Does it produce more cloud? Does it leak? These are some things I would be thinking about. I make my own juice and go through about 120mls a week. It's been a long time since I've thought about were the juice goes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
:yes: Welcome
And snap, The Wife has the " Rainbow " one as well .
She alternates mods so I can't speak as to the juice sucking part but it sure works great , 80 Watts and all.

Attachments

• 100_2198.jpg
    100_2198.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 3

VU Sponsors