Become a Patron!

Greetings!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
2 very fortunate things happened a few days ago, first my brother decided to take me to a brick and mortar vape shop for the first time and I was doing random search for forums hosted on Xenforo to get some theme ideas and I stumbled upon this forum.

About a year ago, I tried vaping for the first time, I started with an EGO twist and a kanger pro tank, it was nice at first, I stopped smoking cigarettes, but then the problems started. I broke 2 batteries because of how shotty they were made and just decided to hell with it! I'll just go back to smoking.

Then this Saturday my brother takes me to the local shop by where I live, and introduces me...to mods, and RBAs. A couple hundred dollars for batteries, a HCigar Nemesis, Taifun GT, a bunch of juices and the supplies I'd need to rebuild the coils later and I'm a very happy man. I know it's only been a couple days but I already feel better and I have a new hobby ;) I can't wait to try some of the different coils and RDAs on this bad boy. The vaping is great and it tastes better than I ever remember the old setup I had.

Look forward to talking to you all and trying some of the new things out!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground!

Sounds like you are off to a great start with the gear you purchased this time around.

Hope to hear more about how you are making out with your new vaping journey as well.

And you can say "Shitty" here if you are so inclined.

D

Donald Bickers

Welcome,I wish you luck in your endeavor,just take your time and try not to jump in to fast as it can be very overwhelming,

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are glad you found us here! Welcome to the Underground, now kick those stinkies to the curb for good! Sounds like you made a great first purchase as well. If you have any questions, I am sure you can find answers here! Keep it Foggy!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
We are glad you found us here! Welcome to the Underground, now kick those stinkies to the curb for good! Sounds like you made a great first purchase as well. If you have any questions, I am sure you can find answers here! Keep it Foggy!

Haven't bought a pack since friday nor the urge to go do so, so it's a good start :D

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congrats on your newfound hobby ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Awesome Bambua! I to quit with a regular ego 900mah battery and what was called at the time a ce4 plastic tank. That and some 24mg tobacco flavored juice and I quit that very day. Three years later and way better devices I'm healthier happier and a 100% rda vapper. You have found the best forum on the planet my friend good choices for your set up by the way. I wish you continued success on your vaping journey.

VU Sponsors