Become a Patron!

Greetings from Mid-Michigan

Greetings All,

I am a former two pack a day smoker living right in the middle of the harry palm of Michigan. I quit the tobacco habit six months ago. I started out with a basic kit from Tsunami that I got for my birthday. That lasted about a week, I realized I needed more power so I went to a Ego Twist battery and a Kanger Pro Tank 2 Mini. This combo worked great until I discovered that the Ego style batteries can be very fragile. After snapping the connectors off of several Ego batteries I decided I needed something that was a little more sturdy and bought a Innokin ITaste MVP 2 and so far it has been working great.

In the never ending quest for more power I bought a Eleaf Istick 20 Watt box mod, it lasted about a month before it would not take a charge any more. I decided that I needed to get something that did not have any chips, or circuit boards in it so I got a Nemesis Mod and Patriot RDA using Sony 18650 batteries. This has been awesome, I still have a lot to learn about building coils but so for it has been a lot of fun and works great.

I still have cravings for tobacco every once in a while but after a puff or two off the analog stick I say yuck and wonder why I wanted this in the first place.

Most of all I am really glad to be here and I am looking forward to talking with and learning from everyone.

Happy Holidays

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy New year and welcome to the underground

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Always good to hear of someone getting off the smokes and turning to vape.

VU Sponsors