Become a Patron!

Greetings from El Salvador!

JESalo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,

I was a 26 year smoker and have been off cigs for 4.5 months.
I'm 44 yo, and have tried many many times to quit smoking. As you may well guess, getting hold of vaping gear down here is extremely difficult and expensive; as a matter of fact, vaping is way more expensive than smoking.

My first device was a shitty cigalike back in 2011; vaped it for about a week, and went back to smoking.
Then in 2013, I bought an Evod kit and the journey began. Smoking and vaping for almost 3 years. My smoking quota decreased 50%, but just wasn't satisfied enough to quit entirely.
September 2016, the only vaping store in town brought the first sub ohm devices, and that did the trick. Got a hold of an Innokin Cool fire 4 plus kit (Isub G tank), and haven't looked back.

Vaping community is non existant in my country and solely educated myself lurking this forum as a guest.

I'm really happy and enthusiastic about vaping and am pretty sure I won't go back to tobacco products ever again.

I'm now building my own coils and experimenting with different builds to get the maximum vaping experience.

I thank all of you for your posts and valuable info that helps smokers quit all around the world.

Happy to be here.

Cheers!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congratulations on making the switch!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on quitting the smokes!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU:cheers: doesn't matter where your from on here we are all fellow vapers!

VU Sponsors