Become a Patron!

Greetings All

Hi all, my name is Jeff. I had been a smoker for about 15 years, and just got started vaping.
I got a coupon for a free mark 10 in the mail and tried it out in July and wasn't too bad so started reading up on ecigs and such. 2 weeks later ordered an Itaste vv 3 and started ordering trial juice packs from all over to figure out which ones I like. well a few juices came in about 8/4/14 and the vv arrived on 8/6, have been smoke free since 8/8/14. still have a pack and a half of analogs sitting on the desk and have not had the urge to touch them.

I want to thank everyone out there in the vaping community for all the videos, tutorials, reviews etc. it really has helped get me get away from the analogs and figure out where to start with vaping. also found a few local vape shops here in the metro Detroit area and everyone was very helpful.

well I cant say I've saved money over smoking as of yet trying to find a good ADV, and now trying attys, but I am feeling healthier and that you can't put a price on!

thanks again to everyone in the vaping community!
Keep up the great work!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground my man, grats on getting healthier! Give mtbakervapor.com a try for some ADV's, great prices and even better flavors. If you can afford it, Dripclub.com has a great monthly service to try some flavors from around the country.

Actually just got a few flavors in from mtbaker today :)
haven't tried them yet but got moo juice, shenanigans, orange dream bar, and candy cane. they were also awesome and threw in a sample of butter pecan! not sure if I should let them steep for a few days. think they were born on saturday.

just heard about drip club and a few other monthly subscriptions while watching juice reviews on youtube. started looking into a few of them and may give one a try next month!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You definitely want the Butter Pecan to steep a little bit. Candy and Fruits can get vaporized right out the mail, but desserts and bakery types you should let sit a bit. Im a fan of the Get Razzled, Sugar Cookie and a few others of theirs. I also use a few of theirs to better other flavors from others. The Butter Pecan was a lot more on the savory side than I was ready for, I mix it with Caramel Candy and Sugar cookie from them, nomnomnomnom.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great story, Jeff. Welcome to VU :) I have a VV3, too, and really like it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi jeff, congrats on quitting the stinkies!

applause.gif

VU Sponsors