Become a Patron!

Greatful from south central OK

Hey everyone, been lurking and reading for a while. I just wanted to start off with a genuine thank you to all the great people of this forum. With the help of you all. Between your opinions, explainations, documented experiences, and real use reviews of what can be a dizzying array of terms, gear, setups, and styles of vaping to the new vaper; my wife and I have successfully kicked the analogs with no problems. In fact, it only took 2 drags off of one after a week of vaping only to reinforce how done with those things I am. With all your help the transition has been a hell of a lot easier then it could have been. Currently, (after trying a few other tanks and setups) I have settled in with a Nautilus mini, 1.6 ohm, on top of an istick 20w with a stubby drip tip. Filled with mostly airheads flavored ejuice sourced from a local b&m. My wife is rocking an aspire k1, 1.8 ohm, on top of a 1300 mah vision spinner with a tube style aluminum and acrylic drip tip. She's currently going back and forth between airheads and caramel depending on her mood.

My personal journey started because of my job. Breaks are sporatic, and I have to be available at a moments notice. A lot of times I was only able to take a couple drags off of a stinky before its back to work in busyville for and hour or 2. I work some long hours sometimes. Obviously I wasted a lot of analogs (and money) that way. I was just looking for a supplemental way to curb my nicotine fits at work without wasting all those ciggys. Fast forward to today and now I'm smoke free for more then a week with no problems, and enjoying the hell out of it (unlike some other stop smoking methods). The thing about it is, I wasn't aiming to quit... I just happened. One night at work I took my vaper, and an unopened pack of stinkies, like I always do. At the end of my shift I realized I still haven't opened my smokes. The thing I was surprised about is, it didn't bother me. It was then I realized I was in the middle of a transition and decided to see how far I can go with it. So here I am and am happier and healthier for it, and the people of this community is a large portion of my (and by extension my wife's) success in this venture. So in short, and if you have hung with me this long through all my ramblings, thank you all and I hope I can be as helpful for someone else as you all have been for me.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Viperfox to VU, I loved reading your intro and am glad you signed up to be a member here, its always nice to read when someone gets good information from our forum, shows we are doing something right, jump in and enjoy all things vaping and even some things not. have fun and nice to meet you:)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great introduction. Welcome to the Underground ;)

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I lived in Enid 25 or so years ago. Between the cops and highway patrol
with hard ons for young guys I had to bail. I also picked up my ex there
and it wasn't good either.

Edited...My bad welcome to V.U.

Last edited:
Ty whiskey its a relaxed atmosphere here and I like that. Y'all are definitely doing something right here and I like it.

Lmao ray I didn't say it was great living here, but its home.
And thanks for the welcome everyone

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Always good to hear a good story of how vaping WILL help you quit smoking and how easy it is to quit.
I'm also from Oklahoma. In the south part of OKC.

VU Sponsors