Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’d start by finding things you do share common ground on which you named up the top...

Or move one of the two :) You make it sound like it’s a hopeless situation putting it like that.
If you want hope..you'll have to go ask some moronic ,Black, jug eared community organizer for that,,,,he'll sell you all the hope you want...and some drone missles as well.
Do you really think Macron is interested in finding common ground with the people of France
Do you really think the Chinese goverment is interested in finding common ground with the people of Hong Kong.

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
in other words you can't.. you have no real answer to the question...I'm not really interested in how you would start I'm interested in how you would accomplish it.

Nope it’s true I don’t have the answers to solve the world problems, we live in a complex world pull on one string it affects many others, I don’t have the knowledge or experience to start to unwind it, but then neither do you so we are united on that :)

Still you throw a big ball of shit there why not pick a point and going through it? like trying to chew on a whale all at once with that lot

If you want hope..you'll have to go ask some moronic ,Black, jug eared community organizer for that,,,,he'll sell you all the hope you want...and some drone missles as well.

why does he need to be black?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope it’s true I don’t have the answers to solve the world problems, we live in a complex world pull on one string it affects many others, I don’t have the knowledge or experience to start to unwind it, but then neither do you so we are united on that :)

Still you throw a big ball of shit there why not pick a point and going through it? like trying to chew on a whale all at once with that lot

He needs to be Black.. was in reference to the smoke that Obama blew up people's asses...if you want hope go ask him it was his tag line..hope and change ..remember?

Fuck the world ..my bussiness is the USA...and taking care of my corner of the world....I can't tend the whole worlds garden, besides it's not my bussiness to tell them what they should or should not grow in their garden.

and no we are not united on that...I believe the citizens of this country are more than qualified to figure out their own destiny.....

Besides I didn't ask you to solve the worlds problems ...I asked you how you find common ground with people who don't honor legal elections. or feel you have a right to free speech.

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
He needs to be Black.. was in reference to the smoke that Obama blew up people's asses...if you want hope go ask him it was his tag line..hope and change ..remember?

Fuck the world ..my bussiness is the USA...and taking care of my corner of the world....I can't tend the whole worlds garden, besides it's not my bussiness to tell them what they should or should not grow in their garden.

you called out things that go on outside of the USA above it, is it part of the problem or nothing to with domestic affairs?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you called out things that go on outside of the USA above it, is it part of the problem or nothing to with domestic affairs?
do you have a point... because it sure as hell seems you don't......this is simple I asked you how you are going to find common ground with people who are attempting to strip the people of their rights...not how to start to find common ground ,but how you intend to accomplish it. are you being purposelly obtuse?..my refrence to ofher countries was solely to point out the futility of trying to find common ground with tyrants.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is certainly most of the problem. The UK & now the EU have been fleecing the American People for centuries and they aren't about to stop now that Trump was elected. They are responsible for the propaganda campaign & the attempt to overthrow a sitting president because they don't want their gravy train to stop. We lost the country in 1812 when they burned the White House to the ground and then placed us in a civil war because they knew we had the power to take it back & wipe them off the map. They have been running the country ever since. Trump is running their puppet government that has occupied this nation to their own benefit & he has to educate the masses to that fact & ideally return the power to the American people

Time we ended their manipulations & foreign rule once & for all.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is certainly most of the problem. The UK & now the EU have been fleecing the American People for centuries and they aren't about to stop now that Trump was elected. They are responsible for the propaganda campaign & the attempt to overthrow a sitting president because they don't want their gravy train to stop.
Well ....let's say the banks headquartered in the UK and the EU.....

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190804092301-02-dayton-shooting-0804.jpg

Explain to me how this pile of sneakers got into the street. When people are shot, their shoes do not suddenly fly off their feet unless they are wearing flip flops. Paramedics do not strip the shoes off of dead people at the scene of a crime to apply toe tags. Police do not strip the shoes off of dead people and discard evidence in the street. They load them into ambulances even if they are dead, try to revive them at the hospital, then pronounce them dead there. They NEVER leave to bodies overnight to "preserve the crime scene".

Reporters do however pull up to crime scenes with a trunk full of shoes and throw them in the street to get the money shot or the people who execute these false shootings to further the agenda of the disarmament of the American people place them there in order to get the money shot and "sign their work" like a calling card to pull at the heartstrings of Americans to upset them to the point where they don't think clearly & do very stupid things.

America isn't in the midst of a second civil war, not even close. It is suffering through a Propaganda Effort by the Intelligence Community, the Media, and the DNC in collusion with Foreign Powers (UK, EU & China) to destabilize the country and get a bunch of manipulated spoiled little brat morons who didn't get their way in the last election to think they are in a Civil War and put on their Ninja Pajamas & a bandana and go out into the street, block traffic, turn over garbage cans & light them on fire and "Bash the Fash" until real Americans lose their patience with their bullshit and show them what a real Civil War is, and I can assure you it would be over very quickly, and there wouldn't be piles of shoes in the street when it was over, but puddles of real blood and real bodies stacked by the side of the road like cordwood.

Get your heads out of your asses, pull your panties out of your crotch and take a moment to think about the Propaganda Manipulations being employed upon you and ask yourselves "Is this Real?" and you will be much better off. Then ask yourselves WHO BENEFITS?

When you eventually arrive at the conclusion it is your own political party's leadership that benefits from perpetrating these horrific acts, start asking yourself: Is Donald Trump really so bad?.
Piles of shoes and bodies in the streets? No... I keep what I kill.

I'd build a wall of dead around my home. It would show that walls do work while also setting the precedent that I'm not one to be fucked with. Plain and simple.

As for America being in a civil war? I agree. Not yet. Will it ever happen? Possibly. I believe if Trump is successfully impeached, It would happen. How fast would it be over? Possibly in a matter of days. Death toll - in the hundreds of thousands for sure. Cost to the US people? Trillions of dollars. Businesses would likely cease to operate, farms would be decimated, water, power, internet, etc would be the first casualties of a civil war... And for what? A disagreement in political stance? A tantrum over who won? What? How much more American blood will and must be spilled for the radicals on both sides to figure it the fuck out?!

Left - condemn your own people for political violence! This includes arresting them, charging them, and convicting them of crimes. Now! Address the concerns of your fellow Americans (including those on the right), stop justifying "punch a nazi" or deplatform anyone that doesn't agree with you. Just because you didn't get the cunt you thought you would, doesn't mean Trump 'cheated', accept the results and move on. Make yourselves useful before Bernie and the rest of the communist regime makes you useful.

Right - stop cowering and apologizing for supporting Trump. Stop freaking out that they're coming to take your guns, jobs, etc. Stop trying to force 'holiness' on people that openly reject it. If they want to spend eternity in hell, let them. They have rights too.

All in all... It's time to stop. The cost of American Life doesn't help shit. On either side. And sadly, the left is outnumbered and outgunned and will possibly be outmaneuvered by the right. I'm sorry, you have cities, but the right has the military. Those cops you hate so much will likely side with the right. So... You have no support from large equipment. You rely on food from farms and guess what? Those are also owned by mainly right-wing people. Any hope of surviving a war left? You stand no chance. None whatsoever.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So you present to us a Gordian's knot and caution us to temperate contemplation.....I say Fuck that..Alexander showed us how to deal to those.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Piles of shoes and bodies in the streets? No... I keep what I kill.

I'd build a wall of dead around my home. It would show that walls do work while also setting the precedent that I'm not one to be fucked with. Plain and simple.

As for America being in a civil war? I agree. Not yet. Will it ever happen? Possibly. I believe if Trump is successfully impeached, It would happen. How fast would it be over? Possibly in a matter of days. Death toll - in the hundreds of thousands for sure. Cost to the US people? Trillions of dollars. Businesses would likely cease to operate, farms would be decimated, water, power, internet, etc would be the first casualties of a civil war... And for what? A disagreement in political stance? A tantrum over who won? What? How much more American blood will and must be spilled for the radicals on both sides to figure it the fuck out?!

Left - condemn your own people for political violence! This includes arresting them, charging them, and convicting them of crimes. Now! Address the concerns of your fellow Americans (including those on the right), stop justifying "punch a nazi" or deplatform anyone that doesn't agree with you. Just because you didn't get the cunt you thought you would, doesn't mean Trump 'cheated', accept the results and move on. Make yourselves useful before Bernie and the rest of the communist regime makes you useful.

Right - stop cowering and apologizing for supporting Trump. Stop freaking out that they're coming to take your guns, jobs, etc. Stop trying to force 'holiness' on people that openly reject it. If they want to spend eternity in hell, let them. They have rights too.

All in all... It's time to stop. The cost of American Life doesn't help shit. On either side. And sadly, the left is outnumbered and outgunned and will possibly be outmaneuvered by the right. I'm sorry, you have cities, but the right has the military. Those cops you hate so much will likely side with the right. So... You have no support from large equipment. You rely on food from farms and guess what? Those are also owned by mainly right-wing people. Any hope of surviving a war left? You stand no chance. None whatsoever.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Well said....That is reality!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
do you have a point... because it sure as hell seems you don't......this is simple I asked you how you are going to find common ground with people who are attempting to strip the people of their rights...not how to start to find common ground ,but how you intend to accomplish it. are you being purposelly obtuse?..my refrence to ofher countries was solely to point out the futility of trying to find common ground with tyrants.

And I answered where I’d start..I also said I don’t have the answers. I'm not being obtuse, I’m just trying to make sense of your replies.

I led a few pages back with is there common ground and three of you replied yes (you don’t have the world stage on this forum just a handful of you) ...so my point is simple, why not pick one topic and work through it together, doesn't have to be right or “the answer” but it’s easier the the wall of text of everything is wrong then having a flame war over it...

Say voting systems (as an example) - what’s wrong with it from different stands points at present (for those who don’t know about it including me outside of potential rigging), then discuss what could be done to improve it as an example... then other people can engage in the discussion which I think is what Tpat was after I’m I’m not mistaken?

just trying to make sense of the purpose of these political threads where they started at and how they evolved since.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I answered where I’d start..I also said I don’t have the answers. I'm not being obtuse, I’m just trying to make sense of your replies.

I led a few pages back with is there common ground and three of you replied yes (you don’t have the world stage on this forum just a handful of you) ...so my point is simple, why not pick one topic and work through it together, doesn't have to be right or “the answer” but it’s easier the the wall of text of everything is wrong then having a flame war over it...

Say voting systems (as an example) - what’s wrong with it from different stands points at present (for those who don’t know about it including me outside of potential rigging), then discuss what could be done to improve it as an example... then other people can engage in the discussion which I think is what Tpat was after I’m I’m not mistaken?

just trying to make sense of the purpose of these political threads where they started at and how they evolved since.
Jesus wept............thanks for the suggestions....now I will offer one in return....go create a thread of your own you'd like to turn this one into. but if you don't like it here that seems to be a YOU problem and not ours to solve for you

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jesus wept............thanks for the suggestions....now I will offer one in return....go create a thread of your own you'd like to turn this one into.

That’s fucking hysterical...
Kind of like EJ and I originally tried doing with this one?
:giggle::teehee:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You mean other than the fact that a 12 year old girl with a cell phone was able to hack one & change the vote totals in under an hour at a Tech conference?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s fucking hysterical...
Kind of like EJ and I originally tried doing with this one?
:giggle::teehee:
yeah ....and who and what exactlly is stopping either You or EJ from making asses out of your selves here? nothing. at all EJ constantly does and you occasionally stop by and and say something stupid from time to time.nobody tried to change your thread or how you two idiots stumbeled around grappeling with your Trump butthurt, they simpely laughed at you....

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You mean other than the fact that a 12 year old girl with a cell phone was able to hack one & change the vote totals in under an hour at a Tech conference?

Yep that kind of thing anything else?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah ....and who and what exactlly is stopping either You or EJ from making asses out of your selves here? nothing. at all EJ constantly does and you occasionally stop by and and say something stupid from time to time.
Clearly nothing stops you from saying stupid shit or making a total hypocrite of yourself.

What’s the point in telling KP to open another thread? So you have yet another place to take over and spew your vile?

Are you this impossible to have a two way conversation with in real life?
Or are you the type that comes online to try and be a big man to compensate for real world cowardice?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clearly nothing stops you from saying stupid shit or making a total hypocrite of yourself.

What’s the point in telling KP to open another thread? So you have yet another place to take over a spew your vile?
Are you this impossible to ya e a two way conversation with in real life?
Or are you the type that comes online to try and be a big man to compensate for real world cowardice?
I'm sorry you are a cunt and the world doesn't appreciate what a special little boy you are....and treat every stupid thought that CNN pumps into your head with respect.....but hey that's life.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Jesus wept............thanks for the suggestions....now I will offer one in return....go create a thread of your own you'd like to turn this one into. but if you don't like it here that seems to be a YOU problem and not ours to solve for you

You’d be wrong in that assumption ...don’t feel one way or another about it, I couldn’t give two shits if this was here tomorrow either...perhaps I’m trying to avoid that happening for you who knows?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’d be wrong in that assumption ...don’t feel one way or another about it, I couldn’t give two shit if this was here tomorrow either...perhaps I’m trying to avoid that happening for you who knows?
fuck you and your threats asshole....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sorry you are a cunt and the world doesn't appreciate what a special little boy you are....and treat every stupid thought that CNN pumps into your head with respect.....but hey that's life.
You never disappoint in proving my point for me.

Instead of manning up and moving on, you resort to infantile name calling, just to show your true lack of intelligence.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You never disappoint in proving my point for me.

Instead of manning up and moving on, you resort to infantile name calling, just to show your true lack of intelligence.
Orange man bad .....is not a point your moron.it's a reaction to terminal butthurt....you've had your ass handed to you by half a dozen people here., not just me,..you left because you got tired of being exposed as a dimwit.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep that kind of thing anything else?
Repeatedly starting machines before elections & finding votes already on them?

Repeatedly hearing stories of machines totals being read before the evening batch out & finding the totals changed after the process?

Discovering the code actually literally has provisions for fractional voting whereby one can input the desired percentage results and have the machine automatically fractionally adjust the totals to provide that outcome during the batchout process?

Realizing the machines store their totals in unprotected spreadsheet cells that can be edited to easily change the results after the outcome?

Manufacturers admitting they included remote access to all voting machine software?

Discovering that Brenda Snipes' Broward County Election office is actually a central tabulation office for much of the East Coast of the United States and results are actually tabulated in Ireland before being sent back to Broward County as compiled?

Knowing that the results of the 2018 tabulation received back from Ireland was intercepted by the NSA & found to be altered, were then corrected to the proper totals and send back to Broward with the proper results forcing the Democrats to scramble at the last minute to steal over well over the 42 seats House we heard about on the ground using wholesale provisional ballot fraud, but try as they did, were unable to steal the Senate because too much scrutiny was on her by that time?

We all saw it, but only some of us were paying attention I guess.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
face it dude you got tired of being laughed at here...so you moved onto someplace where thinking wasn't required.

All any of that drama did was show you all for who you are. Time and time again.

The fact that not a thing has changed in here since Cheetoh took office is a testament to your lack of ability to be your own man... in a way it makes me feel even more sorry for you now than I did before.

The truly sad part of it all is that I agree with MOST of your political
Points, while I deplore the manner in which you convey them and inability to have an intelligent two way conversation.

It’s like talking to a petulant child that discovered the truest form neanderthal communication with zero ability to form their own logical thought.

In other words discussing politics with you became nothing but boring and trite.

Hence, this thread developed and merely became a mirror of the previous one.

I would have happily started another but again there is no point. You’ve clearly taking the self appointed role as the only one allowed to have a political opinion here, and, I have no
Desire to scream into the empty cavern of your skull or read the same mindless drivel that spews from it.
So here I sit as a moderator and have to read it; because, you also lack the ability to control the aforementioned drivel of hatred and spite instead of uphold civility.

‘Murica!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
fuck you and your threats asshole....

you repeatedly demonstrate how not playing well with others is why mods are here...we politely requested this space self policed a bit better with regards to certain rule areas, I offered an option that is all ...Tpat tried to rally beforehand which I tip my hat to.

....but those efforts were in vein and ignored and literally within a few days it’s back square one, so mods are still here monitoring as a consequence ...that’s a problem... mods will kindly fuck off if you get the house in order together whatever guise it takes, or as I said before mods step in if that’s not possible ... that’s not a threat, just a reality...

this is not a rule free zone mud pit or not

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you repeatedly demonstrate how not playing well with others is why mods are here...we politely requested this space self policed a bit better with regards to certain rule areas, I offered an option that is all ...Tpat tried to rally beforehand which I tip my hat to.

....but those efforts were in vein and ignored and literally within a few days it’s back square one, so mods are still here monitoring as a consequence ...that’s a problem... mods will kindly fuck off if you get the house in order together whatever guise it takes, or as I said before mods step in if that’s not possible ... that’s not a threat, just a reality...

I tried to maintain a civil conversation to distract both parties from going there, both with EJ & with you, but I'm not going to intercede between a mod & a user to police the thread. There are limits of reasonable expectations.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"misappropriated"
Is that what rich freaks call it when a girl is supposed to be 14 but come to find out she's really 19?
More likely when he shows him pictures of him diddling a 12 year old and demands his NY townhouse and good portion of his wealth to keep it to himself

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its already begun and it won't end well. If the left wants this civil war, this is how they get it.

Maryland Police Shoot and Kill a 61-Year-Old Man While Trying to Serve a “Red Flag” Order — Officials Say It Is “a Sign” the Law is Needed

Keep this shit up & everything you wrote comes to pass. Unavoidable.

This may be the start of it, but we, as Americans, know our rights. We know what needs to be done when the government (local, state, and federal) no longer represents the people - but their own self interests.

And anyone smart enough knows what happened when the royalty no longer represented the people and / or when the government used overreaching power to maintain 'control'. Sadly - history will repeat itself... and maybe in reverse order. First will come a civil war to dismantle political opposition - and second - will be a revolution to put and keep the government and its officials in check and keep the government (local, state, and federal) in check. It's just time... the fuse for that bomb is already lit.

The issue is we, again, as American people cannot swing too far left or right. That's what I'm seeing happen a lot. The left swings so far left that even the MODERATE liberals are abandoning them in droves. But if you look at both sides of the aisle - is it really any better on the right? You have corrupt politicians on both sides. That is about where my 'common ground' stops.

How do I view Trump? Me personally - I don't think the republican party is who he should of ran with. I think he should have ran on the Independent ticket, frankly. But the whole "Trump is [insert buzzword of the day]", isn't rational, reasonable, or even backed with evidence. It's a tantrum from those that set a ceiling to be shattered and when they failed, they lost their marbles. That is what sent me from center - to a more slight right of center view.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not for nothing, but these issues don't regularly happen in your self described kiddie pool & with all due respect, we both know you didn't come in just then for the adult conversation or debate, but to poke & prod the exact response you got.
And why do you think the “issues” don’t happen in the kiddie pool?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This may be the start of it, but we, as Americans, know our rights. We know what needs to be done when the government (local, state, and federal) no longer represents the people - but their own self interests.

And anyone smart enough knows what happened when the royalty no longer represented the people and / or when the government used overreaching power to maintain 'control'. Sadly - history will repeat itself... and maybe in reverse order. First will come a civil war to dismantle political opposition - and second - will be a revolution to put and keep the government and its officials in check and keep the government (local, state, and federal) in check. It's just time... the fuse for that bomb is already lit.

The issue is we, again, as American people cannot swing too far left or right. That's what I'm seeing happen a lot. The left swings so far left that even the MODERATE liberals are abandoning them in droves. But if you look at both sides of the aisle - is it really any better on the right? You have corrupt politicians on both sides. That is about where my 'common ground' stops.

How do I view Trump? Me personally - I don't think the republican party is who he should of ran with. I think he should have ran on the Independent ticket, frankly. But the whole "Trump is [insert buzzword of the day]", isn't rational, reasonable, or even backed with evidence. It's a tantrum from those that set a ceiling to be shattered and when they failed, they lost their marbles. That is what sent me from center - to a more slight right of center view.
I just don't even know what you mean by the right anymore. Most of us would probably define ourselves more as libertarians than right.

We aren't trying to outlaw abortion in this thread or the other, but don't want it to occur after the first trimester & certainly don't want to pay for it but are pointing out how it is out it has noting to do with a woman's right to choose, has become a baby parts factory for medical research & life extension stem cell therapy as well as a corrupt kickback fund for for Democrat election campaign financing & pocket lining. Don't get me wrong, many on the far right would want it eliminated entirely & that is probably what will happen as a result of their ridiculous stand to make it up to & including live birth.

We are defending Christianity from a full on global assault, but the threads aren't really full of bible thumpers trying to convert everyone, though they certainly exist on the far right.

We are not globalist warmongers advocating for nuking everyone & trying to make the US the world's Policeman. We are tired of unnecessary war.

The KKK has always been a far left organization that masquerades as if it is on the right for political purpose. Real Nazis are socialist leftists, but today you have those neo-nazi groups that claim to be on the right for the same reason the KKK does, so the left can point their fingers at what they are fighting, but they are really funded by the left & we all know it.

True right advocates for open borders for cheap labor, we certainly ain't doing that.

Yeah, you got some far right survivalist militias out there in the woods advocating overthrow of the government.-- Turns out we are all quickly beginning to understand why they have taken that position & are realizing there is a certain amount of truth in what they have been saying for decades.

We want smaller govt & less taxes with great curtailment of the power of the Federal government.

The left has redefined things to practically mean everyone to the right of Bernie Sander is an Alt right NAZI.

Maybe you could define it for me, just what is the far right, right & middle of the road anymore?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I have made it a high information news ticker filled with memes, cartoons, humor and alternate news most leftist would rather pretend does not exist than read & engage in healthy discussion of the merits of the information presented. Instead you created this low information Orange Man Bad safe space to whine in.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because butthurt adolescent twats have realized it is not a safe space for idiots who want to peddle bizzare Russian conspiracy theroies, or smear everyone who disagrees with their CNN programming a White Supremacist...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fuck you ...if I broke a rule tell me what it is, but otherwise your opinions don't mean shit to me. the only person here whose posts I've seen shut down are EJ's ...I haven't seen him around in awhile.....guess he's busy polishing some folks assholes for them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All any of that drama did was show you all for who you are. Time and time again.

The fact that not a thing has changed in here since Cheetoh took office is a testament to your lack of ability to be your own man... in a way it makes me feel even more sorry for you now than I did before.

Points, while I deplore the manner in which you convey them and inability to have an intelligent two way conversation.

It’s like talking to a petulant child that discovered the truest form neanderthal communication with zero ability to form their own logical thought.

In other words discussing politics with you became nothing but boring and trite.

I would have happily started another but again there is no point. You’ve clearly taking the self appointed role as the only one allowed to have a political opinion here, and, I have no
Desire to scream into the empty cavern of your skull or read the same mindless drivel that spews from it.
So here I sit as a moderator and have to read it; because, you also lack the ability to control the aforementioned drivel of hatred and spite instead of uphold civility.

‘Murica!
boo fucking hoo.....you run your fucking mouth and when people bust your balls for it you go running to the mods and cry foul. lol

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought he was a MOD??? :question:
he is, but it appears he's trying to start a witch hunt. cause his ego got bruised.and he has the illusion of a little power. or EJ went running to the mods cause he thinks he owns a thread and can decide who and who can't be on it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Repeatedly starting machines before elections & finding votes already on them?

Repeatedly hearing stories of machines totals being read before the evening batch out & finding the totals changed after the process?

Discovering the code actually literally has provisions for fractional voting whereby one can input the desired percentage results and have the machine automatically fractionally adjust the totals to provide that outcome during the batchout process?

Realizing the machines store their totals in unprotected spreadsheet cells that can be edited to easily change the results after the outcome?

Manufacturers admitting they included remote access to all voting machine software?

Discovering that Brenda Snipes' Broward County Election office is actually a central tabulation office for much of the East Coast of the United States and results are actually tabulated in Ireland before being sent back to Broward County as compiled?

Knowing that the results of the 2018 tabulation received back from Ireland was intercepted by the NSA & found to be altered, were then corrected to the proper totals and send back to Broward with the proper results forcing the Democrats to scramble at the last minute to steal over well over the 42 seats House we heard about on the ground using wholesale provisional ballot fraud, but try as they did, were unable to steal the Senate because too much scrutiny was on her by that time?

We all saw it, but only some of us were paying attention I guess.
A political party that resists the idea of Voter ID which almost every country in the world with a literacy rate above kindergarten has.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just don't even know what you mean by the right anymore. Most of us would probably define ourselves more as libertarians than right.

We aren't trying to outlaw abortion in this thread or the other, but don't want it to occur after the first trimester & certainly don't want to pay for it
but are pointing out how it is out it has noting to do with a woman's right to choose, has become a baby parts factory for medical research & life extension stem cell therapy as well as a corrupt kickback fund for for Democrat election campaign financing & pocket lining. Don't get me wrong, many on the far right would want it eliminated entirely.

We are defending Christianity from a full on global assault, but the threads aren't really full of bible thumpers trying to convert everyone, though they exist on the far right.

We are not globalist warmongers advocating for nuking everyone & trying to make the US the world's Policeman. We are tired of unnecessary war.

The KKK has always been a far left organization that masquerades as it is on the right for political purpose. Real Nazis are socialis leftists, but today you have those neo-nazi groups that claim to be on the right for the same reason the KKK does, so they left can point their fingers at what they are fighting. but they are really funded by the left & we all know it.

True right advocates for open borders for cheap labor, we certainly ain't doing that.

Yeah, you got some far right survivalist militias out there in the woods advocating overthrow of the government, turn out we are quickly beginning to understand why they have taken that position & are realizing there is a certain amount of truth in what they have been saying for decades.

We want smaller govt & less taxes.

The left has redefined things to practically mean everyone to the right of Bernie Sander is an Alt right NAZI.

Maybe you could define it for me, just what is the far right
the Alt right..sure I'll define it for you...anyone who doesn't let the corporate media tell them what to think....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

‘Murica!
wow a Hilary voter who doesn't like dissenting political views...what a shock...so you decided to come on over here which you haven't shown your face in, in over a year and start threatening people with censorship under the guise of.......what....The fairness doctrine.....lol...yeah go ahead... after all that worked out so well for ECF...Perhaps a better approach would be to open up a three year investigation of Russian interference on the forum as the reason people don't agree with your NPC programming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors