Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, the whole "me too" movement is bullshit. Sure, some of the accused are probably innocent. It is nothing but a bunch of bitches trying their damndest to put powerful men out of ever having a decent job again. Much of it is bitches trying to get free money. I have never had a problem with sexual assault, because it is easy to hurt a man enough that he won't try again. I even injured a 3 time convicted predator for trying to hug me. If those women have any basis for complaint, they just might have liked the attention, but only decided to complain when they realized there was money in it.
Agree it is all ridiculous. I was taught we had a statute of limitations in this country meaning anything that happened more than 7 years ago is moot anyway, can't imagine how they justify 30 year old complaints of sexual harassment. It is nothing less than absurd.

Agree it is all ridiculous. I was taught we had a statute of limitations in this country meaning anything that happened more than 7 years ago is moot anyway, can't imagine how they justify 30 year old complaints of sexual harassment. It is nothing less than absurd.
Actually, the limitations vary state by state, according to the types of crimes, and many, like murder, have no limitation.
Example:
upload_2019-7-13_12-2-52.png
But yeah, regardless...pretty hard to believe someone who never saw fit to complain until many years later, when the accused is up for some new position.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tcth8JzHBJJm_xqked3FW29FjhxACJR1vAH_txO0Gz8.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're gonna do outrageously illegal (and immoral) shit like this, how stupid do you have to be to keep a video record of it?
His little spank bank recordings probably saved a lot of kids having to endure the same when he felt the urge. We should be thankful he kept a record for the jury.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just 2 Bunker entrances on Epstein Island that allow one to move from one bunker complex to another. Obviously multiple levels to the bunkers. They say Epstein recently spent $2.9 million filling them in after the fire to cover his ass before the NY case came up.

10d83cdfbd538b5b9119ce267f6d63926ed33fa715f2d6a327a97b3a014d7130.png

57e15a6083fb2b21723524272da6033dd5cbc2c9ced4d8ba204f2f251c7fba5b.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/place/18°17'52.0"N+64°49'20.5"W/@18.2977778,-64.8231549,259m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x8c051168d7542dc5:0x110473b6198e7717!2sLittle+Saint+James!3b1!8m2!3d18.300278!4d-64.825556!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d18.2977874!4d-64.8223651

Another Entrance below the Temple
D_YnXdlXUAM9pIS.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2019-7-14_17-7-15.png

Buildings built into the hillside with roofs disguised to make them appear as if they are empty parking lots for boat trailers.

upload_2019-7-14_18-50-48.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D_dsY1KXkAAouH3.jpg:large

Tennis court or camouflage netting painted to look like tennis court?

Notice trails from road to hillside below the bermed field "Tennis Court/Arena". There is a reason they are there.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Muslim Brotherhood’s Strategic Plan For America – Court Document
https://clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know Trump's daddy was a clansman don't you? Yet, you defend him when he gets called out on institutionalized racism.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And now you're calling me a whore. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
I never once seen the word 'whore' used, but ok.

My suggestion for you is to put the drugs away. They're bad, they'll rot your brain.

See someone can use a phrase and the anti-Trump crowd loses their shit. Yet you can openly threaten someone and it's completely fine. I seriously challenge those that openly threaten me or people like me, to have some balls and step up to the plate.

Either step up or shut the fuck up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never once seen the word 'whore' used, but ok.

My suggestion for you is to put the drugs away. They're bad, they'll rot your brain.

See someone can use a phrase and the anti-Trump crowd loses their shit. Yet you can openly threaten someone and it's completely fine. I seriously challenge those that openly threaten me or people like me, to have some balls and step up to the plate.

Either step up or shut the fuck up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Go away, back to whatever shit hole you came from. Yes, we know you are an asshole baby.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And now you're calling me a whore. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
let me get this straight ......you can call anyone you've never met in your life a klansman, but if someone who has listened to your skanky ass mouth over the last six months on this thread, calls you a "whore" that is an outrage....please explain to me exactlly how that works in your universe.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
let me get this straight ......you can call anyone you've never met in your life a klansman, but if someone who has listened to your skanky ass mouth over the last six months on this thread, calls you a "whore" that is an outrage....please explain to me exactlly how that works in your universe.
Anyone can Google info on Donny's daddy. Results will show young Donny with his dad wearing the bed sheet and hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors