Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please explain why you are still in the US if you hate it so much. Then, let me remind you that every country is the same way. They all want compensation for helping others.

I DONT HATE THIS COUNTry, IM SIMPLY STATING FACTS THAT YOU AND THE IDIOTS DONT WANNA HEAR!! YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DONT KNOW LIFE OUTSIDE YOUR ZIPCODE, I DO! SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH....
FACTS HURT I KNOW!! AND DONT WORRY IM HERE TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY, THEN WHEN IM DONE, IM OUT! ILL BE COLLECTING MY PENSION AND MY SS IN A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY, YOU AND THE IDIOTS ARE STUCK HERE TO DIE!!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I DONT HATE THIS COUNTry, IM SIMPLY STATING FACTS THAT YOU AND THE IDIOTS DONT WANNA HEAR!! YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DONT KNOW LIFE OUTSIDE YOUR ZIPCODE, I DO! SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH....
FACTS HURT I KNOW!! AND DONT WORRY IM HERE TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY, THEN WHEN IM DONE, IM OUT! ILL BE COLLECTING MY PENSION AND MY SS IN A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY, YOU AND THE IDIOTS ARE STUCK HERE TO DIE!!
I've been all over this country. California IS a shithole country. No place else can a Mexican beat up a white person and never get arrested as long as he is here illegally. Cops over there coddle anyone that ain't white. That's why you don't leave the state. You got it made in the shade, dude. You got that California brown privilege.

And you claim I don't know shit outside my fucking area code. One of these days, you just might grow the fuck up, if the stench of assholes hadn't stunted your mental health.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are an ungrateful immigrant runt....half you motherfuckers have never been outside of California, you don't know shit about america, you;ve never been out of the state....lol, and trust me you better not leave it...you shoot your mouth off like you do here some good old boys will fuck you up. Straight outta Irvine dawg...and nobody in the philipines is gonna wanna see your ass, they'll rob you blind to them you are a forgiener....you're no Pinoy....but then ..stupid fucks like you aren't welcomed anywhere...

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are an ungrateful immigrant runt....half you motherfuckers have never been outside of California, you don't know shit about america, you;ve never been out of the state....lol, and trust me you better not leave it...you shoot your mouth off like you do here some good old boys will fuck you up. Straight outta Irvine dawg...and nobody in the philipines is gonna wanna see your ass, they'll rob you blind to them you are a forgiener....you're no Pinoy....but then ..stupid fucks like you aren't welcomed anywhere...

I HAD TO LIKE YOUR SHIT CuZ THAT WAS REA TALK... Ali agree with what you said, except I ain’t one you talk about bitch.... Real talk though!!
You mah guy! Fucker!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been all over this country. California IS a shithole country. No place else can a Mexican beat up a white person and never get arrested as long as he is here illegally. Cops over there coddle anyone that ain't white. That's why you don't leave the state. You got it made in the shade, dude. You got that California brown privilege.

And you claim I don't know shit outside my fucking area code. One of these days, you just might grow the fuck up, if the stench of assholes hadn't stunted your mental health.

YOU DESCRIBED FACTS!!! Ok

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USA blaming Iran for the attack on the tanker is fucking ridiculously obvious,you got to be a trump supporter, a clueless idiot or a stupid American to believe all these shit!!
DISGUSTING!!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The USA blaming Iran for the attack on the tanker is fucking ridiculously obvious,you got to be a trump supporter, a clueless idiot or a stupid American to believe all these shit!!
DISGUSTING!!
No matter who bombed the tankers, you will pay for it with higher gas prices, especially in Cali, where the prices are already ridiculous.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DISGUSTING!!
OK I'll bite ...list me the reasons why you find it impossible to believe that the goverment of Iran a repressive brutal dictatorship that justifies it's existence as an Islamic republic, run by a bunch of fundmentalist nutjobs adhering to an idiotic religon and plays around with nucuelar weapons would do this....I mean for instanace let's take you as an example...the DNC has been able to lead you around by your pig ignorant nose your entire (and I use this term loosely) adult life, or as close to adult as you can get, simpley by telling you, a group of White Devils, who nobody can actually point to.... are responsible that your overfed Black ass hasn't been able to have sex with any woman better looking than Oprah, unless of course the woman is blind drunk or unconcious, that people laugh at you, that you don't have more...more of everything..more money, more pussy, more brains,more personal happiness, more joy, more personal satisfaction,....and you buy into the lie,because the alternative is ....it's all your fault, and you don't deserve to even be in this country much less benifiet from the wealth this system and culture created.....likewise the mullahs of Iran create the White Devil to lead their people around by their noses to justify the reason Iran is getting poorer, that it is repressive,stifeling it's people souls, and creativity keeping their conciousness down....because the alternative,is the people my start to think the cause of their misery may be an idiotic religon and the heads of that idiotic religon

and then again the Zionists use the Americans to create the crazy mullahs as a reason to force Iran to allow the banking cartels a foot in the door of Iran.....you see it's all a great game and all us little people can do is try and see behind all the lies,but there is so much we don't know....anything and everything is possible.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I'll bite ...list me the reasons why you find it impossible to believe that the goverment of Iran a repressive brutal dictatorship that justifies it's existence as an Islamic republic, run by a bunch of fundmentalist nutjobs adhering to an idiotic religon and plays around with nucuelar weapons would do this....I mean for instanace let's take you as an example...the DNC has been able to lead you around by your pig ignorant nose your entire (and I use this term loosely) adult life, or as close to adult as you can get, simpley by telling you, a group of White Devils, who nobody can actually point to.... are responsible that your overfed Black ass hasn't been able to have sex with any woman better looking than Oprah, unless of course the woman is blind drunk or unconcious, that people laugh at you, that you don't have more...more of everything..more money, more pussy, more brains,more personal happiness, more joy, more personal satisfaction,....and you buy into the lie,because the alternative is ....it's all your fault, and you don't deserve to even be in this country much less benifiet from the wealth this system and culture created.....likewise the mullahs of Iran create the White Devil to lead their people around by their noses to justify the reason Iran is getting poorer, that it is repressive,stifeling it's people souls, and creativity keeping their conciousness down....because the alternative,is the people my start to think the cause of their misery may be an idiotic religon and the heads of that idiotic religon

and then again the Zionists use the Americans to create the crazy mullahs as a reason to force Iran to allow the banking cartels a foot in the door of Iran.....you see it's all a great game and all us little people can do is try and see behind all the lies,but there is so much we don't know....anything and everything is possible.

BLAH

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isreal hates Iran and uses the US to destroy it is one thought.....Iran is one of the few nations that isn't beholding to the World Bank IMF and other zionist banking cartels, and that makes them a target...Iran needs to keep the country on the brink of war and it's people ignorant and terrified of outsiders so they down start lynching the mullahs is another thought...a final thought is both the US and Iran mutually benifiet floating rumores of war in order to keep their populations in fear and obedient....and then you add oil into the mix.....and who knows.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isreal hates Iran and uses the US to destroy it is one thought.....Iran is one of the few nations that isn't beholding to the World Bank IMF and other zionist banking cartels, and that makes them a target...Iran needs to keep the country on the brink of war and it's people ignorant and terrified of outsiders so they down start lynching the mullahs is another thought...a final thought is both the US and Iran mutually benifiet floating rumores of war in order to keep their populations in fear and obedient....and then you add oil into the mix.....and who knows.

IRAN HAS OIL
FACTS BITCH!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
r570r51dom431.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Term Limits For Congress. - Discussion opens Tuesday.
If Ever there is a discussion they will want to distract from...
...Expect False Flags.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did The 'B-Team' Overplay It's Hand On Iran?

Following the attacks on the oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman this week the basic question that comes to mind is, Cui bono? Who benefits? ...none of the men on the B-Team profit from peace in the Middle East with respect to Iran.

And, frankly, I don’t blame them one bit. Because as the only thing that American power brokers understand is strength. And you have to hit them between the eyes with a stick to get them to respect you. FACTS!!!
B TEAM... CANT TRUST THAT BOLTON ASSHOLE!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, frankly, I don’t blame them one bit. Because as the only thing that American power brokers understand is strength. And you have to hit them between the eyes with a stick to get them to respect you. FACTS!!!
B TEAM... CANT TRUST THAT BOLTON ASSHOLE!!!
STFU you immigrant twat...stick to anaylizing the Philippines or Africa, this ain't your homeland.mind your bussiness.Remember you are just here to wipe our asses until you retire then it's back to the philipines, so do your job and STFU keep your eyes on polishing our assholes and not on our forgien policy.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
STFU you immigrant twat...stick to anaylizing the Philippines or Africa, this ain't your homeland.mind your bussiness.Remember you are just here to wipe our asses until you retire then it's back to the philipines, so do your job and STFU keep your eyes on polishing our assholes and not on our forgien policy.

BLAH IMMIGRANT FUCKER.... STICK TO YOUR UNEDUCATED SKILLS, YOU GONNA DIE FROM WHAT YOU DO!!
It’s SPELLED FOREIGN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

OUR FORGIEN POLICY? SPELL IT CORRECTLY PUTO!!! AMERICAS FORIGEN POLICY IS TO DESTROY AND STEAL!!!
FACTS PUTO!!
Lol REALLY FORIGEN? Hahahaahha

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

EDIT AGAIN.... STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE, THE WORLD KNOWS YOU AMERICANS CANT SPEAK AND READ, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH, AT LEAST TYPE SLOWLY, AND IF YOU AREN’T SURE OF THE SPELLING OF THE WORD, GO TO WWW YOU DUMB PUTO!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BLAH IMMIGRANT FUCKER.... STICK TO YOUR UNEDUCATED SKILLS, YOU GONNA DIE FROM WHAT YOU DO!!
It’s SPELLED FOREIGN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

OUR FORGIEN POLICY? SPELL IT CORRECTLY PUTO!!! AMERICAS FORIGEN POLICY IS TO DESTROY AND STEAL!!!
FACTS PUTO!!
Lol REALLY FORIGEN? Hahahaahha
cool ...let the US stop sending forgien aid for a decade and see how you fucks like that/

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool ...let the US stop sending forgien aid for a decade and see how you fucks like that/

Lol.... what forgien aid? Motherfucker, the Phils is a China territory now bitch!! We don’t shit from you all!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.... what forgien aid? Motherfucker, the Phils is a China territory now bitch!! We don’t shit from you all!!!
You ignorant motherfucker maybe you should bother reading about how well being a friend of China is working out for those dumb Africans....China has lent money to African countries , on the condition if they default on their loans China gets their infrastructure,...now the Chinese have them by their shorthairs, ....LOL...those dumb motherfuckers are being colonized all over again.....LOL.....ya know it helps to actually think and learn and question....just hating White people is not enough.....

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You ignorant motherfucker maybe you should bother reading about how well being a friend of China is working out for those dumb Africans....China has lent money to African countries , on the condition if they default on their loans China gets their infrastructure,...now the Chinese have them by their shorthairs, ....LOL...those dumb motherfuckers are being colonized all over again.....LOL.....ya know it helps to actually think and learn and question....just hating White people is not enough.....

FAKE NEWS

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY passes bill to give illegals drivers license. The logic is it makes NY safer since they have to take a test . They snuck in the country why would they all of a sudden wait at DMV ? This state and area has gone to shit !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY passes bill to give illegals drivers license. The logic is it makes NY safer since they have to take a test . They snuck in the country why would they all of a sudden wait at DMV ? This state and area has gone to shit !

What kind of illegals do you get there?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
holy crap I just saw a news report on homeless in LA ! Wow that is like a horror movie but real ! WTF is going on there !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
holy crap I just saw a news report on homeless in LA ! Wow that is like a horror movie but real ! WTF is going on there !

Horrorble bro..... the whole city stinks, and the most of them homeless are already here where I live, ORANGE COUNTY! The fucking mayor of Anahiem proposed a homeless shelter for the fucking homeless, they already have a bunch of those in LA, and shit don’t work! I say round em all up and send them to Texas or Idaho or Nocal specifically oakland so they can all get together with the white superintendent pulsevape....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horrorble bro..... the whole city stinks, and the most of them homeless are already here where I live, ORANGE COUNTY! The fucking mayor of Anahiem proposed a homeless shelter for the fucking homeless, they already have a bunch of those in LA, and shit don’t work! I say round em all up and send them to Texas or Idaho or Nocal specifically oakland so they can all get together with the white superintendent pulsevape....
you ain't kidding man that is a serious crisis! Those people need help fast ! How do those business stay open with the tents outside ? What the fuck ! Lot of those people are veterans ! I wish I was a billionaire those people need help fast . They need the army or something to build shelters or something ! Its like fuckin India or some place like that ! Good lord ! These are people !!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you ain't kidding man that is a serious crisis! Those people need help fast ! How do those business stay open with the tents outside ? What the fuck ! Lot of those people are veterans ! I wish I was a billionaire those people need help fast . They need the army or something to build shelters or something ! Its like fuckin India or some place like that ! Good lord ! These are people !!!

I’m like an hour away from LA, but yeah bro, it’s kinda like, the people of LA are use to them already, the homelessness is part of the LA culture, but gawd damn, they’re multiplying everyday, drugs, mental diseases, it’s a CRISIS bro, and politicians don’t do shit about it, they only masked the problem,, HORROR

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's your problem ....you animals made it, you solve it. ...you flooded Socal with mexicans it drove the price and supply of housing out of sight ...you essentially committed a mass eviction of the poorest of your own people out of their homes....enjoy it

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they need to deport illegals...they are a sanctuary city, and this is a result of sanctuary cities, the illegals flood to them because they know they will not only not be hassled, they will on the contrary be given as much taxpayer money as possible through a slough of Libtard non profits who funnel American taxpayer money to illegals, they will get driver licesnse they will be allowed to vote in local elections hell all elections, their kids will get tons of benifiets in the public schools....LA did everything it could to encourage illegal aliens.....and they came, and now they are displacing the poor Americans of LA....fuck them.....it's their fucking mess let them rot in it...I'm waiting for the homeless to start building tent cities in Hollywood...I wanna see the rich of Socal up to their asses in homeless.tripping over them to get their morning papers..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna donate money to the shelter they build in your neighborhood...I wanna see them on your fucking lawn.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they need to deport illegals...they are a sanctuary city, and this is a result of sanctuary cities, the illegals flood to them because they know they will not only not be hassled, they will on the contrary be given as much taxpayer money as possible through a slough of Libtard non profits who funnel American taxpayer money to illegals, they will get driver licesnse they will be allowed to vote in local elections hell all elections, their kids will get tons of benifiets in the public schools....LA did everything it could to encourage illegal aliens.....and they came, and now they are displacing the poor Americans of LA....fuck them.....it's their fucking mess let them rot in it...I'm waiting for the homeless to start building tent cities in Hollywood...I wanna see the rich of Socal up to their asses in homeless.tripping over them to get their morning papers..
fuck man I know real estate is sky high in LA . But why ? Who the fuck want to live near a fuckin zombie camp ? You take a mentally ill person and put them on **** or XXXXX you got a big problem ! Fuckin people die in piles of trash ! I could not believe what I saw ! NYC at its worst is a thousand times better ! Holy fuck its unreal sea of pain and madness while polosi lives in comfort with billions made off our backs fuck Cali politicians . they care more about the weather 50 years from now then people ! Or fuckin plastic straws !

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck man I know real estate is sky high in LA . But why ? Who the fuck want to live near a fuckin zombie camp ? You take a mentally ill person and put them on **** or XXXXX you got a big problem ! Fuckin people die in piles of trash ! I could not believe what I saw ! NYC at its worst is a thousand times better ! Holy fuck its unreal sea of pain and madness while polosi lives in comfort with billions made off our backs fuck Cali politicians . they care more about the weather 50 years from now then people ! Or fuckin plastic straws !
California is a third world country...what you find shocking is absolutely normal in the third world...go to Mexico City,Sao Paulo, Caracas, Mumbia, New Dehli, the majority of ther metropolitan area are slums of tar paper shacks....what you are seeing is the policies of the Democrats in California is creating a third world state...where there is a lot of very very wealthy people and a lot of very very poor people....this has nothing to do with housing it has to do with immigration.California is like Mexico it has a huge wealth gap...and it is run by Democrats.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to see the EO that designates the homes of congressman paid with taxpayer dollars homeless sanctuaries. See how fast they fix the problem then.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
California has never given a rat's ass about the homeless. They would be better off in Salt Lake City, Utah. At least they could get day labor work if they want it. All Cali has is shelters and soup kitchens, which get shut down every time a politician smells a fart.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's your problem ....you animals made it, you solve it. ...you flooded Socal with mexicans it drove the price and supply of housing out of sight ...you essentially committed a mass eviction of the poorest of your own people out of their homes....enjoy it

These people you call animals are your people PUTO!!! The new housing buyers are still majority your people followed by the Asians mainly Chinese and Koreans,Filipinos have to work 2 ass wiping jobs to afford a house,when I say house, I meant brand new houses, not the houses where all the Hispanics live..... there’s a market for people who don’t have proper education and there’s a market for educated people that makes a lot money,then the market for the crazy fucking rich people, athletes, producers,politicians,corrupt biz folks like your potus, Hollywood etccccc!
I know the other part of America finds it crazy expensive here in California , but most of your people on the other side of America come to CALIFORNIA and makes the money buy a house, pay it off then sell it then they take that money back to the shit hole state where they began!
I personally know nurses from Montana, Texas Idaho,Missouri, blonde white girls that took a travel job here in CALIFORNIA that never went back to the shit hole state they came from...most of them are in LA, and they’re having a blast learning Spanish PUTO!!! YOU OLD, YOU DONT MATTER ANYMORE!!!
THINK PUTO, CALI IS SUPER EXPENSIVE, but useful in the end!!!
FACTS BITCH!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna donate money to the shelter they build in your neighborhood...I wanna see them on your fucking lawn.

We said NO to it.... instead we proposed rounding them up, and housing them in Texas or Idaho!!! Still pending!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These people you call animals are your people PUTO!!! The new housing buyers are still majority your people followed by the Asians mainly Chinese and Koreans,Filipinos have to work 2 ass wiping jobs to afford a house,when I say house, I meant brand new houses, not the houses where all the Hispanics live..... there’s a market for people who don’t have proper education and there’s a market for educated people that makes a lot money,then the market for the crazy fucking rich people, athletes, producers,politicians,corrupt biz folks like your potus, Hollywood etccccc!
I know the other part of America finds it crazy expensive here in California , but most of your people on the other side of America come to CALIFORNIA and makes the money buy a house, pay it off then sell it then they take that money back to the shit hole state where they began!
I personally know nurses from Montana, Texas Idaho,Missouri, blonde white girls that took a travel job here in CALIFORNIA that never went back to the shit hole state they came from...most of them are in LA, and they’re having a blast learning Spanish PUTO!!! YOU OLD, YOU DONT MATTER ANYMORE!!!
THINK PUTO, CALI IS SUPER EXPENSIVE, but useful in the end!!!
FACTS BITCH!!!
They are Americans asshole California is in America....those beautiful White Godesses are already where they came from.,..you on the other hand are from some third world shithole that hasn't invented the wheel yet ..those blonde girls are home...you aren't ..The more racist immigrants like you keep shooting your mouths off the better the chance are Trump will get re elected...so keep it up...White America is waking up

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We said NO to it.... instead we proposed rounding them up, and housing them in Texas or Idaho!!! Still pending!!
You bitch about the homeless people, crying they need help, then you don't do a fucking thing to help them. Hypocrite!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are Americans asshole California is in America....those beautiful White Godesses are already where they came from.,..you on the other hand are from some third world shithole that hasn't invented the wheel yet ..those blonde girls are home...you aren't ..The more racist immigrants like you keep shooting your mouths off the better the chance are Trump will get re elected...so keep it up...White America is waking up

Lol.... WHITE GODESSES? Taylor was born n raises in Pittsburgh puto, she not home, this ain’t her home, she’s here to make good money, get married have kids, invest on reality, when she all set and done she’s going back to Pittsburgh.... yo people tend to complained about CALIFORNIA too often, but if these fuckers studied here, worked here, invested here, then retired back where they were born.... you people stupid! I want your potus to be president forever!!! Real talk! He’s good for the USA... LOL!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You bitch about the homeless people, crying they need help, then you don't do a fucking thing to help them. Hypocrite!

I wiped their assholes when they bring them to us from too much drinking, and drug used!! And I’m the one that tie me up when they start acting stupid for their own safety, what else you want from us, we CALIFORNIAns take care of these people, they get free healthcare just like the brown illegal motherfuckers!
It’s time for you people to take em in!!!
THESE ARE YO PEOPLE!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wiped their assholes when they bring them to us from too much drinking, and drug used!! And I’m the one that tie me up when they start acting stupid for their own safety, what else you want from us, we CALIFORNIAns take care of these people, they get free healthcare just like the brown illegal motherfuckers!
It’s time for you people to take em in!!!
THESE ARE YO PEOPLE!
You get paid to wipe their asses. You don't donate to the shelters, kitchens, or advocacy programs. If you won't do anything to help them, quit sniveling about them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You get paid to wipe their asses. You don't donate to the shelters, kitchens, or advocacy programs. If you won't do anything to help them, quit sniveling about them.

I’m paying for their healthcare, fuck the shelters and advocacy programs, those schemes you mentioned are tax shelters for the motherfucker that have too much money!! Geez!!!
Look it up!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will go to fuckin jail before I give a dime ! I'm first generation American , fuckin Irish ,Italians ,Germans ,Chinese should be paid for building this country! Most as indentured servants ! Reparations are bullshit ! The price was paid with the lives lost in the civil war !
My great grandparents came to America during the first world war. My ancestors were not even in America (except my Mohawk ancestors) during the time of slavery. The problem is that even the descendants of slaves that would receive reparations would also be paying reparations. In the meanwhile, the people running the reparations program would be making out like bandits.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m paying for their healthcare, fuck the shelters and advocacy programs, those schemes you mentioned are tax shelters for the motherfucker that have too much money!! Geez!!!
Look it up!!!
You don't pay a fucking thing by choice. Most of your tax dollars do not go towards that shit. Quit bitching about it, or go home. You chose to live in Cali. I chose to not live there. If you want to live in a liberal hell hole that hides illegal aliens from the law and puts homeless camps right down Main Street, then shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors