Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She backed down because Trump just authorized Intel Communities to Declass to Barr. It is the beginning of the end of the BIG lie that has endured for 2.5 years! Down go the Democrats narratives. 2.5 Yeas of lies to the American People. Russia, Russia, Russia my ass!

As a member of the Gang of 8, at least since Brennan gave them the August 2016 briefing, Nancy Pelosi & Adam Schiff Knew the Dossier was discredited BEFORE the FISA warrants were applied for. They knew illegal surveillance of Trump & campaign, Cruz & his campaign, in fact illegal surveillance of every Republican & Democrat Primary candidates had occurred as well as several journalists leading into the 2016 election. There is no doubt they were aware the entire Mueller Investigation was a fraud.

Speaker Pelosi Backs Down on Impeachment Talk After President Trump Rips Into Her

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From 21:00 - 30:00 is the most important segment. Kiss of death for John Brennan.

What it doesn't say is Bucket 5 exposes All UK/AU involvement prior to the UK visit. It will make May resign in no uncertain terms if exposed and can literally take down MI5/MI6 major players who have not yet resigned. It is literally grounds for war with the UK if Trump chose to go there...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ea12bfeb641d5c8562cc253c0f2ea390183c4cf6a2527484d66cef29633ddeb1.png

eaed091c37f3f79bc2142ccffbce93fbcdb59a8def999e4369669ddac0de70fb.jpg
9b60c5c4b62ea20920f63eb4c4e0397da09ec689cc73a8b7dd31bf71832b230a.png

9ac9f8a623fd2fae694183408cfd8b1df1bc1419c008334c98dd15dbbbbfb859.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What scares the hell out of me is her language in calling for an intervention here

McCain once referred to the assassination of JFK as an intervention. Nancy is not being theatrical calling for Trump's family or staff to intervene & control his behavior as a way of making him appear out of control.

She is calling for the CIA & the Crown agents to assassinate the POTUS. They have said time & again after two weeks Pelosi will have to call for impeachment (right after the State Visit to the Crown & she gets her orders). I say she is calling for the Crown Agents to kill Trump during the State Visit to England because she and many others are guilty of Treason & the Declass is going to expose that.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From 21:00 - 30:00 is the most important segment. Kiss of death for John Brennan.

What it doesn't say is Bucket 5 exposes All UK/AU involvement prior to the UK visit. It will make May resign in no uncertain terms if exposed and can literally take down MI5/MI6 major players who have not yet resigned. It is literally grounds for war with the UK if Trump chose to go there...
I think where we are at and one of the things we don't really want to face, is..the rank and file democrat wants to destroy the U.S. of America...they really don't care what crimes have to be committed, they don't care what Obama and Hilary, Clapper, Brennan, ect did or did not do. they don't care what the Consitution says...they are serious..by any means neccesary is a real thing to them, and if the Consitution has to be destroyed, if the laws have to be burned to the ground so much the better. Can you imagine the reaction if Hilary or Obama are arressted for Treason..they will lose their shit, they will fight , they will bomb, beat, kill to keep them out of jail, they don't care what laws are broken.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What scares the hell out of me is her language in calling for an intervention here

McCain once referred to the assassination of JFK as an intervention. Nancy is not being theatrical calling for Trump's family or staff to intervene & control his behavior as a way of making him appear out of control.

She is calling for the CIA & the Crown agents to assassinate the POTUS. They have said time & again after two weeks Pelosi will have to call for impeachment (right after the State Visit to the Crown & she gets her orders). I say she is calling for the Crown Agents to kill Trump during the State Visit to England because she and many others are guilty of Treason & the Declass is going to expose that.

You know when you say Crown agents...what that really means is the City of London, and when you say city of London what that really means is Rothschild.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you ain’t in maga state bitch!
Move to Alabama....

doesn't matter.a bit...I voice dissent I speak out against libtards, I fight, and as long as people fight you retarded short bus fucks will fall...it's not Trump you low IQ fucks hate....it's the people who voted for him.especially the White ones, and as long as we stand up and give voice , it inspires others to stand up and speak freely, and when people realize they have an army of friends they will rise up...and then your shit is cooked asshole.Then it's back to the philipines for you, and you can join your cousins selling your ass to overwieght German tourists....Puto.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doesn't matter.a bit...I voice dissent I speak out against libtards, I fight, and as long as people fight you retarded short bus fucks will fall...it's not Trump you low IQ fucks hate....it's the people who voted for him.especially the White ones, and as long as we stand up and give voice , it inspires others to stand up and speak freely, and when people realize they have an army of friends they will rise up...and then your shit is cooked asshole.Then it's back to the philipines for you, and you can join your cousins selling your ass to overwieght German tourists....Puto.

Well it does matter a lot bitch, California ain’t a white land and the whites that chose to stay here adjusted to the progressive liberal life, we still have the white homeless populations and the few dumb white people like you still hoping to flush out all non white immigrants that made this state golden!!! sorry puto, you can continue to fight all you want, California ain’t yours...., we own this bitch, we run CALI PUTZ, if i were you, I’ll move to red states and continue your fight over there, that would benefit you and your white nationalistic mentality bro.....

We don’t hate white people, we don’t hate people that voted for that lying POS, we hate people that are regressive thinker like you bitch, we hate selfish white people and racist mother fuckers that don’t appreciate what non white contributed to this country way before your daddy blasted you inside your mommas vagina.....

Overweight white Germans in the Philippines? You STUPID, the only whites that goes there are your brothers from Australia and Iran!!!

Low IQ? Your a carpenter bitch!
You fuckers voted for that fat overweight german?! Who you calling LOW IQ?!
BITCH, THOSE ARE FACTS!!!!

Just like in information technology,ITS FAST CHANGING FIELD, Progressive, technology don’t move back and the same goes with life,LIFE moves forward not backwards,you and your people should think that way!! Are you still using 3g?!
LOW IQ PUTZ!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it does matter a lot bitch, California ain’t a white land and the whites that chose to stay here adjusted to the progressive liberal life, we still have the white homeless populations and the few dumb white people like you still hoping to flush out all non white immigrants that made this state golden!!! sorry puto, you can continue to fight all you want, California ain’t yours...., we own this bitch, we run CALI PUTZ, if i were you, I’ll move to red states and continue your fight over there, that would benefit you and your white nationalistic mentality bro.....

We don’t hate white people, we don’t hate people that voted for that lying POS, we hate people that are regressive thinker like you bitch, we hate selfish white people and racist mother fuckers that don’t appreciate what non white contributed to this country way before your daddy blasted you inside your mommas vagina.....

Overweight white Germans in the Philippines? You STUPID, the only whites that goes there are your brothers from Australia and Iran!!!

Low IQ? Your a carpenter bitch!
You fuckers voted for that fat overweight german?! Who you calling LOW IQ?!
BITCH, THOSE ARE FACTS!!!!

Just like in information technology,ITS FAST CHANGING FIELD, Progressive, technology don’t move back and the same goes with life,LIFE moves forward not backwards,you and your people should think that way!! Are you still using 3g?!
LOW IQ PUTZ!

Run california...lol...without Whitey you motherfuckers couldn't even figure out how to make the toilets flush....Proffesional asswipers aren't gonna keep the electricity running...Yeah Trump is a fat German and pretty soon...he's gonna make you love him long time....you don't know California...all you know are the ethnic ghettos 50 miles from the beach. Puto.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2971f9d6db25bfd8d7d4f8149ae5cb4a.jpg

TIC TOC.....

Lets compromise

You libtards & all your ms-13/MB/illegal aliens can call Nancy Pelosi Khalisi & follow the old, drunken, senile, puppet of a foreign power right off a cliff like lemmings while we sit back & watch & laugh with our POTUS Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know when you say Crown agents...what that really means is the City of London, and when you say city of London what that really means is Rothschild.
I don't really necessarily make the distinction. I suppose considering the Queen must request permission to enter the City of London, your definition would be correct. I guess you could say the Queen is a captive of the Rothschild's & the Queen's Privy Council is how they run the country, but since she herself is descended from Rothschilds I do not bother with the distinction.

Either way I don't believe there is a difference when we say Crown Agents as they are all controlled by the Rothschild cartel.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anorhe 1500 troops moved to gulf today ! ........crap that fucker Bolton he should be the fist guy on the ground let's see how he likes to fight ! Stupid walrus

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really necessarily make the distinction. I suppose considering the Queen must request permission to enter the City of London, your definition would be correct. I guess you could say the Queen is a captive of the Rothschild's & the Queen's Privy Council is how they run the country, but since she herself is descended from Rothschilds I do not bother with the distinction.
I think anyone with power has descended from them bunch of crazy in breads

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump Strikes Back

"...the bad faith of his antagonists exceeds even Mr. Trump’s defects and vices. The plot they concocted to get rid of him failed... and they fucked it up magnificently, leaving a paper trail as wide as Interstate-95..."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets compromise

You libtards & all your ms-13/MB/illegal aliens can call Nancy Pelosi Khalisi & follow the old, drunken, senile, puppet of a foreign power right off a cliff like lemmings while we sit back & watch & laugh with our POTUS Donald J. Trump.

Do that..... we run cali bitch!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Run california...lol...without Whitey you motherfuckers couldn't even figure out how to make the toilets flush....Proffesional asswipers aren't gonna keep the electricity running...Yeah Trump is a fat German and pretty soon...he's gonna make you love him long time....you don't know California...all you know are the ethnic ghettos 50 miles from the beach. Puto.

We run cali bitch...look who are the most famous and knowledgeable people that discovered shit, IMMIGRANTS BITCH, some are stolen by your people! But again, you work under the sun, your scope of practice is very limited!!!
We run diz
BITCH!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We run cali bitch...look who are the most famous and knowledgeable people that discovered shit, IMMIGRANTS BITCH, some are stolen by your people! But again, you work under the sun, your scope of practice is very limited!!!
We run diz
BITCH!!!

yeah right...that's why the Phillipines is a third world shithole cause it's full of people like you...knowledgable...LOL..at asswiping.You're a parasite sucking off Whites.,,you'd rather wipe Trumps ass for the rest of your life,rather than live anywhere in Africa or the philipines. If immigrants are so talented why are the countries they come from shitholes.Why are so many of you on the welfare rolls...you have nothing to offer...you are here for one fucking reason...to vote Democrat and once you've done that you will be thrown away like a used condom....Now if the DNC loses power...you're fucked.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do that..... we run cali bitch!!!!

You can get the UN to help. They would fit right in & they are already there. How many chinese troops in Cali now?

Report Finds UN Employs 3,300 Pedophiles, Responsible for 60,000 Rapes in Last 10 Years
A former high-level official from within the UN has blown the whistle on a pedophilia network of massive proportions involving thousands of UN employees wreaking havoc on tens of thousands of innocent children.
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/r...pedophiles-responsible-60000-rapes-worldwide/

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah right...that's why the Phillipines is a third world shithole cause it's full of people like you...knowledgable...LOL..at asswiping.You're a parasite sucking off Whites.,,you'd rather wipe Trumps ass for the rest of your life,rather than live anywhere in Africa or the philipines. If immigrants are so talented why are the countries they come from shitholes.Why are so many of you on the welfare rolls...you have nothing to offer...you are here for one fucking reason...to vote Democrat and once you've done that you will be thrown away like a used condom....Now if the DNC loses power...you're fucked.
Pulsnazi is out goose stepping and defending the white race as usual. Pulsenazi needs to get off the internet and find a she-nazi to make babies with or the white race is going to lose the race war in his head. Can pulsenazi even get his little dick hard? Maybe if daddy trump gives him permission.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulsnazi is out goose stepping and defending the white race as usual. Pulsenazi needs to get off the internet and find a she-nazi to make babies with or the white race is going to lose the race war in his head. Can pulsenazi even get his little dick hard? Maybe if daddy trump gives him permission.
Says the guy with the Ant-White Hate Symbol of a group that beats white people in the streets in cowardly ambush attacks as his Avatar Icon. Seek Help.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trigger warning bitch...................LOL..you can call me a Nazi, a white supremacist, a Klansman,an Identitarian, a facist, ....I could care less...if your expecting me to explain myself to you or defend myself from your accusations......that ain't gonna happen....who the fuck are you..some pencil necked geek soyboy on the internet that has an avatar used by a bunch of white pussy boys.....your labels mean nothing to me, .....they are the desperate death rattle of a pardigm that is dying through out the Western World.I am not interested in the plight of the third world..... it bores the fuck out of me...I'm interested in the florishing and development of Western Culture....tell me...have you ever seen an ANTFA chick....obese, emotional and psycological dumpster fires, with the personal hygine habits of feral cats, yeah that's some hot action your getting stud....I'll stick with the she nazis....

w910SluojQO7VfnqykRzH4w7mFtf9zL1Eio5_B-Mg-c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'll let these chicks take care of your needs.....what was that you were saying about tiny dicks......

1503066351537.jpg

10457386-3x2-940x627.jpg

Last edited:

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
trigger warning bitch...................LOL..you can call me a Nazi, a white supremacist, a Klansman,an Identitarian, a facist, ....I could care less...if your expecting me to explain myself to you or defend myself from your accusations......that ain't gonna happen....who the fuck are you..some pencil necked geek soyboy on the internet that has an avatar used by a bunch of white pussy boys.....your labels mean nothing to me, .....they are the desperate death rattle of a pardigm that is dying through out the Western World.I am not interested in the plight of the third world..... it bores the fuck out of me...I'm interested in the florishing and development of Western Culture....tell me...have you ever seen an ANTFA chick....obese, emotional and psycological dumpster fires, with the personal hygine habits of feral cats, yeah that's some hot action your getting stud....I'll stick with the she nazis....

w910SluojQO7VfnqykRzH4w7mFtf9zL1Eio5_B-Mg-c.jpg

I'll let these chicks take care of your needs.....what was that you were saying about tiny dicks......

1503066351537.jpg

10457386-3x2-940x627.jpg
[/QUOTE]Look I would take the lady in the f****** maga bikini any day ...

but that second photo... what the f*** is that????? I'm serious man, what in the actual f*** is that?!?!!?? that s*** ain't normal that ain't even close to f****** normal...

and this is exactly what's f***** up with our society nowadays. We just enjoy making s*** up. We make up words to describe a person's gender like that makes a whole lot of f****** sense. We make up 40 different genders because that makes a whole lot of f****** sense. I don't care what you think you are if you have an X and a y chromosome You're a f****** dude if you have a dick you're a dude if you have two X chromosomes you're a chick. If you have a vagina you're a chick... I'll call you by whatever f****** gender you want to be called by but you can't beat science man...

Some days I just have to ask what the actual f*** is wrong with us???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1503066351537.jpg

10457386-3x2-940x627.jpg
Look I would take the lady in the f****** maga bikini any day ...

but that second photo... what the f*** is that????? I'm serious man, what in the actual f*** is that?!?!!?? that s*** ain't normal that ain't even close to f****** normal...

and this is exactly what's f***** up with our society nowadays. We just enjoy making s*** up. We make up words to describe a person's gender like that makes a whole lot of f****** sense. We make up 40 different genders because that makes a whole lot of f****** sense. I don't care what you think you are if you have an X and a y chromosome You're a f****** dude if you have a dick you're a dude if you have two X chromosomes you're a chick. If you have a vagina you're a chick... I'll call you by whatever f****** gender you want to be called by but you can't beat science man...

Some days I just have to ask what the actual f*** is wrong with us???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
What's wrong with us?.......The lunatics are running the assylum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors