Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ax20nwkmigx21.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would AOC want to kill the Cows & think that was environmentally responsible. It has never been about the environment, it is about their plan & her payoff.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so why don't we know how Notre Dame burnt ? What happened with smullet? Why is the blackface governor still governor? What happened to the mayor of Baltimore?
Why the fuck is Russia and Trump still a story ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The highly unpopular Mayor of NYC will announce tomorrow he is running for president ....He is going for a money grab one last time ....this guy is a joke everyone hates him and he turned the city in to a shit hole that has priced people and corporations out ,wtf makes him think America wants more failure ! Idiot !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The highly unpopular Mayor of NYC will announce tomorrow he is running for president ....He is going for a money grab one last time ....this guy is a joke everyone hates him and he turned the city in to a shit hole that has priced people and corporations out ,wtf makes him think America wants more failure ! Idiot !
All those guilty of crimes are running for president because they think Trump can't arrest them without appearing like he is targeting & eliminating his opponents. In the mean time they all raise millions through donations from the same dirty sources.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
john Bolton worries me ! He wants war always ! Fuck Iran fuck the Saudi's, Let Saudi's fight Iran if they want no more of our men should die for these fucks in the dessert not our fight . I hope Trump doesn't pull the trigger it will be a disaster for everyone .

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
john Bolton worries me ! He wants war always ! Fuck Iran fuck the Saudi's, Let Saudi's fight Iran if they want no more of our men should die for these fucks in the dessert not our fight . I hope Trump doesn't pull the trigger it will be a disaster for everyone .
Well this will truly be the test of if Trump is running the country or Benjamin Netanyahu is I guess. I think if Trump does order strikes they will be surgical & designed to eliminate Deep State targets only, but who knows?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this will truly be the test of if Trump is running the country or Benjamin Netanyahu is I guess. I think if Trump does order strikes they will be surgical & designed to eliminate Deep State targets only, but who knows?
I hope he does not get us dragged in. you know Bolton loves war . People are sick of these middle east wars . I have a bad feeling an "Iranian" is gonna do something to one of our ships or something along that line . you know how the script goes

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope he does not get us dragged in. you know Bolton loves war . People are sick of these middle east wars . I have a bad feeling an "Iranian" is gonna do something to one of our ships or something along that line . you know how the script goes
Well the bombing attacks on the Saudi Ships was suspect to say the least & there isn't enough info out there on it to get a clear picture of motives. Saudi is a puppet of Israel. If anyone is pulling these strings, it is them. Mossad was supposed to overthrow the Iranian regime in an engineered revolution that petered out just like the one in Venezuela. I guess it is possible they are trying to get us engaged to finish what they couldn't deliver.

Many feel Trump is an Israeli puppet as well. He certainly would not have been elected without them. They are however a necessary evil to combat the EU/UK control over our government as they are the much greater evil IMHO ATM. Time will tell how it trashes out, but Trump so far is holding true to what I want to see.

We have to have faith it will all go well until it doesn't. I understand the strategy at play & am comfortable with the risks. Doesn't hurt that we have the military might to back up the diplomacy & have proven time & again we will use it if necessary.

Again, I'd expect limited tactical strikes, nothing more, if anything. If Iran tries anything their entire navy will be on the bottom by morning & there won't be a damn thing they can do about it.

In all probability the Strike group is really going to effect a blockade to keep Iran from shipping oil to China.

Mystery Tanker Violates US Sanctions, Unload Iranian Fuel In China As Zarif Heads To Beijing

A mystery tanker carrying Iranian fuel oil in violation of U.S. sanctions has unloaded the cargo into storage tanks near the Chinese city of Zhoushan.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ Here is one you will want to watch

I only eat organic food bro.... I wouldn’t be buying any food from that website!!

JAMES COMEY IS THE REASON WHY WE HAVE AN IDIOT PLAYING POTUS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

Interesting video though......

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHY IS ABORTION BIG DEAL FOR MAJORITY WHITE PEOPLE? THATS CORRECT, WHITE RACE PRESERVATION!!! THIS IS NOT A BIBLICAL THING SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHY IS ABORTION BIG DEAL FOR MAJORITY WHITE PEOPLE? THATS CORRECT, WHITE RACE PRESERVATION!!! THIS IS NOT A BIBLICAL THING SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT!!!

Well it sure ain't about women's health choices. Why are you not disturbed that there are more abortions than live births among the black community in NYC, LA & other liberal cities?

Most of us grew up with abortion being legal through the first trimester & resigned ourselves to that being the norm & the law. Like everything else however, Democrats chasing kickbacks from Planned Parenthood who are selling fetal tissue to research labs and possibly others are getting more money for more developed tissue. Democrats are pushing allowable abortions all the way to after birth because of their greed and possibly more sinister reasons. When criticized for not using birth control, many women in these liberal bastions say they were on the pill from PP when they became pregnant.

That raises the specter that PP is literally passing out placebos instead of birth control & charging the taxpayers as if they did, in order to maximize the number of abortions and therefore the $$$$ they can bring in from abortion and encourage women into not aborting until late in to the term to maximize profits. They are a Taxpayer subsidized entity donating Billions to Democrat candidates to push legislation for abortion up until birth. That is immoral. It is an outrage. It will be ended. Democrats as usual had to push the boundaries of acceptable behavior for greed until it became unacceptable.

Roe vs Wade will be challenged & will fall because it was based on a lie in order to justify the voluntary genocide of undesirable races & classes of people to preserve the supremacy of the white ruling class elite (that would never consider using it) as it was originally implemented. They literally bragged about it when it was implemented! The people who don't understand that are the stupid people they were targeting.

How does it help white supremacy to eliminate abortions so the very people targeted by abortion & PP can breed the white race out of the majority after it is eliminated? No dipshit - It really is about Christian Morality and the belief in the sanctity of life. If you Think About It Long & Hard even You will figure that out.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey the White hating pea brain is back!!! where you been short bus I thought you'd finally got caught with an unconcious girl and got sent to jail.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anons on 8 chan were right when they predicted the FF attack on the Blue Marble Jubilee from Decoding Comey's Cryptic JIHAD Tweet & got the event cancelled out of an abundance of caution after they issued warnings to the event coordinators. Crazy bitch w/ 5 Pipe bombs strapped to bottles of flammable liquid could have done a lot of damage to a lot of innocent people.

Police Find Pipe Bombs in Grass Valley Woman’s Home
https://fox40.com/2019/05/19/police...ey-womans-home/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Report of pipe bombs leads to woman’s arrest in Grass Valley
https://www.theunion.com/news/crime/report-of-pipe-bombs-leads-to-womans-arrest-in-grass-valley/

upload_2019-5-21_2-52-53-png.138994

Nevada County’s law enforcement launches GoFundMe after conspiracy theorists force Blue Marble Jubilee cancellation
https://www.theunion.com/news/fire/...q99JArZsG7rnl0cPuQ3Bnraf8TpCcWAccqXRSBssLkW6M

Blue Marble Jubilee canceled, online threat cited as reason
https://www.theunion.com/news/blue-marble-jubilee-canceled/

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOT YOUR BODY
NOT YOUR BABY.....
MIND YO OWN FUCKING BIZNESS RIGHTARDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors