Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, You wanted to hear about Notre Dame & Sri Lanka? Here you go. A rather deep & surprising dive into the covert comms & gematria of what might have occurred. Not for the faint of heart. Takes a reexamination of what you know to accept these concepts, but it is all a part of the play going on around us. Our Tax dollars at work.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey Canadian PUTO!
I STATED FACTS, YOU STATED INSULTS....
FACTS PUTO!!
Yeah, I'm Canadian. That's why I support the National Anthem. Here's the first insult, and you own it.
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE RACIST NATIONAL ANTHEM
Kids :facepalm: Some learn as they get older and some just stay sick puppies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re Hispanic trying to be white bitch, I deal with PUTOS like you everyday!!
Shut the fuck up before I call ICE on your wife!!!

why would you call ICE on my wife...........that doesn't make any sense, she was born in Seattle.........why do you care if hispanics try to be white...your a knuckledragging animal and you try being human,....

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why would you call ICE on my wife...........that doesn't make any sense, she was born in Seattle.........why do you care if hispanics try to be white...your a knuckledragging animal and you try being human,....

Lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm Canadian. That's why I support the National Anthem. Here's the first insult, and you own it.

Kids :facepalm: Some learn as they get older and some just stay sick puppies.

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUTO!!!!
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY ANd NEITHER DO YOU!!
FUCK OFF EH!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SHUT THE FUCK UP PUTO!!!!
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY ANd NEITHER DO YOU!!
FUCK OFF EH!!

get off my thread before I have the God Emperor Trump arrest you and deported back to that shithole Island you were born on.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get off my thread before I have the God Emperor Trump arrest you and deported back to that shithole Island you were born on.

Go ahead cry baby
Call that disgusting lying pos con man!!
Congress got mah back PUTO!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
congress has been trying to get rid of Trump for 2 years....and he is stronger today than the day he was elected...he is America's Obiwan Kenobe....

WRONG!!!!
YOU ALL CAN HAVE THE THE NEXT 4!
WE WILL MAKE SURE WE MAINTAIN THE HOUSE AND TAKE THE SENATE... THEN WE PUT THE WHOLE TRUMP FAMILY IN JAIL!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WRONG!!!!
YOU ALL CAN HAVE THE THE NEXT 4!
WE WILL MAKE SURE WE MAINTAIN THE HOUSE AND TAKE THE SENATE... THEN WE PUT THE WHOLE TRUMP FAMILY IN JAIL!!!

lol...you been trying to do that for 2 years....how'd that work out for you...and you are gonna lose congress...After the Mueller report Americans are pissed they were jacked around by the DNC...you've just heard the thunder...the real storm is about to hit....then it's back to mexico for your wife.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, it would be nice to be able to read the posts and not have to use google translate.
you aren't missing anything EJ just throws around homophobic slurs in spainish...and the handfull of sexual acts the prositutes he goes to in Tiajuna teach him.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you aren't missing anything EJ just throws around homophobic slurs in spainish...and the handfull of sexual acts the prositutes he goes to in Tiajuna teach him.

SPANISH PUTO
TIJUANA BITCH
CANT SPELL AGAIN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol...you been trying to do that for 2 years....how'd that work out for you...and you are gonna lose congress...After the Mueller report Americans are pissed they were jacked around by the DNC...you've just heard the thunder...the real storm is about to hit....then it's back to mexico for your wife.

Lol..... THE SAME MULLER THAT YOU REPEATEDLY WANT TO ABOLISH?! NOW YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM A HERO BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE SUMMARIZATIONS OF THAT CRIMINAL ATTORNEY GENERAL PICKED BY THAT LYING DISGUSTING POS PLAYING PRESIDENT?! YOU ARE WRONG BRUH! BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT PLAYING AG DID, US CITIZENS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL MAKE SURE WE VOTE BLUE!!!!
FACTS....

REMEMBER THIS DAY APRIL 28/2019 EJ SAID THE DEMOCRATS WILL EAT MORE SEATS IN THE HOUSE AND WILL TAKE MAJORITY OF THE SENATE...
MITCH FUCOLLUM IS SCARED AND THE REST OF THE RACIST RHINO,AND THEY SHOULD BE SCARED!!!!
MINORITIES RUNS THIS COUNTRY BITCH!!!
FACTS PUTO!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol..... THE SAME MULLER THAT YOU REPEATEDLY WANT TO ABOLISH?! NOW YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM A HERO BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE SUMMARIZATIONS OF THAT CRIMINAL ATTORNEY GENERAL PICKED BY THAT LYING DISGUSTING POS PLAYING PRESIDENT?! YOU ARE WRONG BRUH! BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT PLAYING AG DID, US CITIZENS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL MAKE SURE WE VOTE BLUE!!!!
FACTS....

REMEMBER THIS DAY APRIL 28/2019 EJ SAID THE DEMOCRATS WILL EAT MORE SEATS IN THE HOUSE AND WILL TAKE MAJORITY OF THE SENATE...
MITCH FUCOLLUM IS SCARED AND THE REST OF THE RACIST RHINO,AND THEY SHOULD BE SCARED!!!!
MINORITIES RUNS THIS COUNTRY BITCH!!!
FACTS PUTO!!!

你是愚蠢的婊子......说西班牙语或离开。!!!!!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D5SdB4jXsAIpwZx.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wassup with the measles epidemic?

The way I heard it there are very large batches of measels (MMR) vaccine in Merck's warehouses that will go out of date at the end of March & May and be rendered unusable as a result. There are some small pockets of people in US with it but the numbers are insignificant. They say they they are hyping this here in the states using Photoshopped pics, fake articles & such to get as much profit as they can out of that batch before it goes off & Also to change laws to criminalize the concept of an Individual's right of Medical Choice to refuse treatment for communicable diseases.

There is a legitimate breakout in Syrian Refugee camps that has spread to many parts of Europe as a result of the immigration policies however but it is nowhere near large enough to use all the vaccine about to go off. It is a mild childhood disease at best that provides it's own lifetime immunity as it runs its course so it is not really that much of a big deal.

This goes into the photoshopped pics part

This Meme has been circulating

in-case-anyone-was-wondering-why-there-is-so-much-48088500.png

You work in a hospital. You must have the inside scoop. What are they saying there? Can you confirm a large outbreak? How about checking into the rumors?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I heard it there are very large batches of measels (MMR) vaccine in Merck's warehouses that will go out of date at the end of March & May and be rendered unusable as a result. There are some small pockets of people in US with it but the numbers are insignificant. They say they they are hyping this here in the states using Photoshopped pics, fake articles & such to get as much profit as they can out of that batch before it goes off & Also to change laws to criminalize the concept of an Individual's right of Medical Choice to refuse treatment for communicable diseases.

There is a legitimate breakout in Syrian Refugee camps that has spread to many parts of Europe as a result of the immigration policies however but it is nowhere near large enough to use all the vaccine about to go off. It is a mild childhood disease at best that provides it's own lifetime immunity as it runs its course so it is not really that much of a big deal.

This goes into the photoshopped pics part

This Meme has been circulating

in-case-anyone-was-wondering-why-there-is-so-much-48088500.png

You work in a hospital. You must have the inside scoop. What are they saying there? Can you confirm a large outbreak? How about checking into the rumors?

Nothing about measles, they’re busy building nuclear reactors in the compound... the measles outbreak is all on tv?! CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors