Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"WHITE TRUMP VOTERS, ANTI-DEMOCRATS
RIGHTARDS,fake CONSERVATIVES,regressives"

Bullshit ! Troll

Are you a fucking 7 years old puto! Brain is so damn small, that I have to fucking explain it to you like a little Mexican kid that can’t speak English

VETE A LA MIERDA

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I THINK I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO COME TO A CONCLUSION AFTER LISTENING TO AG WILLIAM BARR'S HEARING:
1.THIS IS A COVER-UP.
2.THIS IS COLLUSION AMONG DONALD TRUMP, RUSSIA, GOP, AND WILLIAM BARR, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE USA!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I THINK I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO COME TO A CONCLUSION AFTER LISTENING TO AG WILLIAM BARR'S HEARING:
1.THIS IS A COVER-UP.
2.THIS IS COLLUSION AMONG DONALD TRUMP, RUSSIA, GOP, AND WILLIAM BARR, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE USA!!!

intelligent enough...........you polish people assholes for a living.........nuff said...I hope your homophobic slurs don't bring dishonor on VU.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
intelligent enough...........you polish people assholes for a living.........nuff said...I hope your homophobic slurs don't bring dishonor on VU.

FUCK YOU PUTO.... KEEP CRYING....
CANDICE LOVES IT!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two other parts of the same hearing Candice opined that are equally important

That chairman is stupid, he’s obviously not listening to what she had to say..... he heard stupid and he automatically assumed she was calling a member STUPID, what a shamed!!!
Shes correct BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! No offense to any black people on this thread!!
THEN JACKIE CHAN played a stupid qoute made by Candice which was so stupid, these people are fucked up in the head!!!
CANDICE is a nationalist, the correct kind of nationalist, unlike my stalker!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you a fucking 7 years old puto! Brain is so damn small, that I have to fucking explain it to you like a little Mexican kid that can’t speak English

VETE A LA MIERDA

those are your words ! You specified WHITE Trump voters ! Not all trump voters just WHITE ones ! You have exposed yourself as the racist you are !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.THIS IS A COVER-UP.

you are not intelligent enough
1. No crime was committed
2. Trump did not collud with Russians
3. Muller found no crime
4. Muller has not disagreed with Barr's finding

If there was a crumb of evidence on president Trump it would of been out and exposed given the US government intelligence along with British and Australian intelligence all tried to take down Trump ......and lost !

The IG report will blow your head off . time for the real criminals to pay for their treason ! And obstruction of the will of American citizens to elect our chosen leader !

Fuck off troll !
MAGA 2020

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are not intelligent enough
1. No crime was committed
2. Trump did not collud with Russians
3. Muller found no crime
4. Muller has not disagreed with Barr's finding

If there was a crumb of evidence on president Trump it would of been out and exposed given the US government intelligence along with British and Australian intelligence all tried to take down Trump ......and lost !

The IG report will blow your head off . time for the real criminals to pay for their treason ! And obstruction of the will of American citizens to elect our chosen leader !

Fuck off troll !
MAGA 2020

Only idiots think your way, for example
YOU PUTO

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get you tinfoil hat on ! Keep dreaming loser.

Teflon DON !

This is the land of LAWS, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!! YOU CONDONE CORRUPTION! SHAME ON YOU And your family

VETE A LA MIERDA PERRA!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the land of LAWS, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!! YOU CONDONE CORRUPTION! SHAME ON YOU And your family

VETE A LA MIERDA PERRA!!!

I do condone corruption! Like I said the IG report will expose the criminals .

Just there is no corruption with TRUMP !

MAGA 2020

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do condone corruption! Like I said the IG report will expose the criminals .

Just there is no corruption with TRUMP !

MAGA 2020

So you agree to full unredacted report, put all criminals in jail, I mean everybody!
See the difference between me and you is you follow party narrative, and I don’t!!
FACTS BITCH!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you agree to full unredacted report, put all criminals in jail, I mean everybody!
See the difference between me and you is you follow party narrative, and I don’t!!
FACTS BITCH!!!

ha ha that's funny !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the land of LAWS, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
Glad you feel that Way.
The OIG report will be released to Congress in mid April in conjunction with the public release of the Mueller report. That is when in all probability you will begin to hear of the first 2-4 additional dismissals from the FBI a week later & possibly two indictments to be announced of the 8 anticipated to eventually stem from it. (Rumor has it Comey & Brennan are already rolling over on Obama [Brennan has already said Obama ordered an investigation on Trump/Russia collusion recently] for ordering the illegal surveillance (using the illegal Hammer Network Brennan had set up for him) of the Trump Campaign as early as October of 2015 (without seeking FISA warrants) & that they only thought to seek the FISA warrants as part of the insurance policy just weeks before the election

Might want to give the first 10 tweets in this thread a quick read to prepare yourself for what will eventually occur

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GOOD... I’ll leave it there!! I don’t what these PUTOS to weaponized what I have to tell you!!

You still haven't explained your puto fixation. Dr. Sigmund Freud might be able to explain it if he were still alive, but he aint.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you feel that Way.
The OIG report will be released to Congress in mid April in conjunction with the public release of the Mueller report. That is when in all probability you will begin to hear of the first 2-4 additional dismissals from the FBI a week later & possibly two indictments to be announced of the 8 anticipated to eventually stem from it. (Rumor has it Comey & Brennan are already rolling over on Obama for ordering the illegal surveillance (using the illegal Hammer Network Brennan had set up for him) of the Trump Campaign as early as October of 2015 (without seeking FISA warrants) & that they only thought to seek the FISA warrants as part of the insurance policy just weeks before the election

Might want to give the first 10 tweets in this thread a quick read to prepare yourself for what will eventually occur

YEAH MAN.... if those people in the tweet are proven to be behind all these shit and yeah, put me all to jail, Obama , hrc and the rest of the anti Americans! I’m all for it!! Shit!! I’m watching!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you feel that Way.
The OIG report will be released to Congress in mid April in conjunction with the public release of the Mueller report. That is when in all probability you will begin to hear of the first 2-4 additional dismissals from the FBI a week later & possibly two indictments to be announced of the 8 anticipated to eventually stem from it. (Rumor has it Comey & Brennan are already rolling over on Obama [Brennan has already said Obama ordered an investigation on Trump/Russia collusion recently] for ordering the illegal surveillance (using the illegal Hammer Network Brennan had set up for him) of the Trump Campaign as early as October of 2015 (without seeking FISA warrants) & that they only thought to seek the FISA warrants as part of the insurance policy just weeks before the election

you are forever hopeful Pat....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My stepfather was Hispanic. He said puto is a word meaning penis. A puta would be a vagina.

That’s why it’s a very effective for idiots like pulsvape, he’s too white he has no idea!! He just fucking cry!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what the village idiot is gonna say a WEY is.

Small BRAINERS will call it homophobia!!
These animals are so Americanized that they can’t accept the facts that the USA ain’t a English speaking country only... fucking bastards

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Small BRAINERS will call it homophobia!!
These animals are so Americanized that they can’t accept the facts that the USA ain’t a English speaking country only... fucking bastards

If they had it their way, it would be nothing but rich white folk. Of course, they fail to realize that would mean their lawns never get mowed, and nobody would be working at any of the stores they spend their money at.

About all they care is that they'd never go to prison, because there would be no guards. Hell, there wouldn't be police, teachers, or firefighters either. All those folks would be too poor to live in America if the smallbrainers had their way.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they had it their way, it would be nothing but rich white folk. Of course, they fail to realize that would mean their lawns never get mowed, and nobody would be working at any of the stores they spend their money at.

About all they care is that they'd never go to prison, because there would be no guards. Hell, there wouldn't be police, teachers, or firefighters either. All those folks would be too poor to live in America if the smallbrainers had their way.

These animals forget to progress, they did forget because it’s not white people doing what you described... fuck these PUTOS!!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These animals forget to progress, they did forget because it’s not white people doing what you described... fuck these PUTOS!!

Maybe where you live. In Texas, we have people of all ethnicities doing that sort of low income work.

Not all white folk are rich.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5f0977f35e91626e78985da2a5f19b79.jpg

LABOR POWER BITCH!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALL THE MAGA’S WHO HAVE 2 PAY OUT THEIR ASS TAXES LIKE ME BECAUSE OF THE GOP TAXSCAM CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!
YOU FUCKING VOTED 4 THIS SO FUCK YOU AND I HOPE IT HURTS!!!

FACTS PUTO!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you feel that Way.

Barr said today the Justice Department will investigate the FBI spying and what started Russia gate .Hopefully justice will be finally served .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You still haven't explained your puto fixation. Dr. Sigmund Freud might be able to explain it if he were still alive, but he aint.
He is an Idiot that thinks he is being clever ! But as you noticed he just looks stupid , he is a clown that's what they do .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors