Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
di59111cca.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not at all, I’m just questioning why they call a guy saint when he’s not?! If you can’t answer the intelligent question, then SHUT YO WHITE ASS UP MOTHERFUCKER
5c5d91408c0fcd32471a6984bb47c34e.jpg

ecch you know that finger was up his ass at sometime today ! Blecc ....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit ! many saints were not officially canonized in the early church .Patrick is a Saint . Shut the fuck up you not Catholic or Irish so you don't know anything about either.

Prove to me with facts?! Patrick is not Irish you fucking fake catholic idiot!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit ! many saints were not officially canonized in the early church .Patrick is a Saint . Shut the fuck up you not Catholic or Irish so you don't know anything about either.

Although Saint Patrick lived in the British Isles and became known as the Patron Saint of Ireland, it is widely believed that he was of Roman heritage. The exact details of his life, who is believed to have been born under the name of Maewyn Succat, are obscure. There is evidence that he was born to parents who were part of the Roman occupiers in Britain during the late 4th century CE, and that he went on to become a Christian missionary in 5th century C.E.

Popular belief holds that St. Patrick didn't initially go to Ireland of his own accord. Instead, it is believed that as a young man St. Patrick was kidnapped by Irish pirates and forced into a life of slavery, from which he eventually escaped. It was after this escape that St. Patrick became a priest. His association with Ireland is heavily tied with this kidnapping, and it was during his captivity and slavery that he likely learned how to speak the Irish language. Within a couple of centuries of his death, St. Patrick was hailed as Ireland's patron saint.

FACTS BITCH!!!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Although Saint Patrick lived in the British Isles and became known as the Patron Saint of Ireland, it is widely believed that he was of Roman heritage. The exact details of his life, who is believed to have been born under the name of Maewyn Succat, are obscure. There is evidence that he was born to parents who were part of the Roman occupiers in Britain during the late 4th century CE, and that he went on to become a Christian missionary in 5th century C.E.

Popular belief holds that St. Patrick didn't initially go to Ireland of his own accord. Instead, it is believed that as a young man St. Patrick was kidnapped by Irish pirates and forced into a life of slavery, from which he eventually escaped. It was after this escape that St. Patrick became a priest. His association with Ireland is heavily tied with this kidnapping, and it was during his captivity and slavery that he likely learned how to speak the Irish language. Within a couple of centuries of his death, St. Patrick was hailed as Ireland's patron saint.

FACTS BITCH!!!

Cut and Paste Comrade strikes again!

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FACTS BITCH!!!

its not facts idiot ! The largest Catholic Church in NYC is named after him . when an article says it is BELIEVED its speculation not fact ! Now shut up Bitch !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANOTHER ONE!!!

SHOOTING IN DUTCH?! WTF!

It’s already been established the main reason of the New Zealand murder! They murdered refugees to take away guns!

But in Dutch, they shot at white folks!
Damn!

https://apple.news/AYtcrLfXuTj6Ia8QRF79L0Q
Here’s a link for the cry baby that doesn’t know how to read!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shut up you idiot ! St Patrick is a saint .

NO HE AINT!!!
I already sent you the link of the st PATRICK cathedral, you in denial bitch... CATHOLIC CHURCH IS A JOKE!!!

Btw, I fooled by the Catholic Church for a long fucking time bro, until that pope RESIGNED!!! All my life I thought POPE is second to god, I thought pope are put there by god! But the motherfucker resigned! And that fucked up my beliefs in the Catholic Church!!!
I still go to Sunday masses because of my wife and kid, but I look at the idiot at the ALTAR differently now!! PATRICK IS THE PATRON SAINT OF IRELAND BUT HE AINT A SAINT!!!

Facts bitches!!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO HE AINT!!!
I already sent you the link of the st PATRICK cathedral, you in denial bitch... CATHOLIC CHURCH IS A JOKE!!!

Btw, I fooled by the Catholic Church for a long fucking time bro, until that pope RESIGNED!!! All my life I thought POPE is second to god, I thought pope are put there by god! But the motherfucker resigned! And that fucked up my beliefs in the Catholic Church!!!
I still go to Sunday masses because of my wife and kid, but I look at the idiot at the ALTAR differently now!! PATRICK IS THE PATRON SAINT OF IRELAND BUT HE AINT A SAINT!!!

Facts bitches!!!

I do agree with your point the pope is an idiot ! The church has been taken over by evil ,and the love of money and power .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do agree with your point the pope is an idiot ! The church has been taken over by evil ,and the love of money and power .

You still don’t agree that PATRICK ain’t a saint?
Would you agree that he’s the PATRON SAINT OF IRELAND?! How’s that?!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was taken over by evil when the last one was forced to resign by dark forces, & the current one was no better, but word is they got him by the short hairs for the last couple years & he is just a figurehead with no power & that is how they are cleaning up the church & taking out all the pedophile priests.

Without that many of the recent miracles we have seen would not have been possible.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So according to Trump he runs Fox News. Probably not far from the Truth though...

And late night comedians should be investigated for Russia collusion?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You idiots always wanna talk about gay shit all the time..... crazy!!

[/QUOTE

FACTS BITCH!!!

yeah yeah blah blah,,I knew all that by the time I was 14.....what's your point...and again if you are going to steal somebody elses's writings you need to put them in quotations....
yeah yeah blah blah,,I knew all that by the time I was 14.....what's your point...and again is you are going to steal somebody elses's writings you need to put them in quotations...

You really are an ignorant dolt...Ireland has a unique relationship with the Catholic Church ..it always has had.Ireland saved Catholicisim, after the fall of the Roman Empire it was the Irish that kept the flame of Christanity alive..Ireland was so isolated from the rest of europe it did not get caught up in the chaos that the rest of europe did and the monestaries of Ireland where a sanctuary for Christian thought and scholarship..Irish priest had wives, they married, they had their own Church hierarchy, the fall of Western Civilization combined with Ireland isolation from contenintal Europe allowed the Irish Church near Independence from Rome,and it was the monks and priests of Ireland that after the Dark ages........ left Ireland and reintroduced Christanity to the rest of europe....after the debt the Catholic Church owes Ireland the Irish can call whoever they want their patron saint.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So according to Trump he runs Fox News. Probably not far from the Truth though...

And late night comedians should be investigated for Russia collusion?
shouldn't you be on another thread with your nose up somebody's ass.Stick to what you do best being a cur...you're no fucking lion.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO HE AINT!!!

Facts bitches!!!

Mahtma Ghandi isn't a Saint, but he is called Mahtma.....thousands of Indians and Irish don't give a fuck what a pea brained ass wiper from the philipines thinks......who attends some storefront church with a 50.00 sound system and a potluck of rancid lumpias.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was taken over by evil when the last one was forced to resign by dark forces, & the current one was no better, but word is they got him by the short hairs for the last couple years & he is just a figurehead with no power & that is how they are cleaning up the church & taking out all the pedophile priests.
ank
Without that many of the recent miracles we have seen would not have been possible.
This seem to be a reoccuring theme throughout the history of the Catholic Church....the History iof the Church is full of madmen and cut throats sitting on the throne of Peter, and on the same hand some of the greatest theologians, and Saint of Christanity are among the ranks of the Church.....if you wanna hid a lie, do it in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors