Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nebtak7256f21.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AOC already pulled the new "Green Deal" off her website after it was shredded by Ben Stein & a few others.
That Was Quick!… Ocasio-Cortez Pulls Her Lunatic Green New Deal Plan from Her Webpage

Especially liked the ground all planes by building trains over the oceans part.
aww damm it was like a child wrote it what the hell are they thinking ? Plus no clue how to pay for it she said they would print more money !
She has a degree in economics from Boston college .....what a waste of money

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We could have another conversation about what PPH does... let’s keep this clean conversation about abortions, I guess that’s hard to do without talking about PPH! SHIT!
Before we have a conversation about what PP does I suggest you watch each of these undercover investigative videos that became the basis for Congressional Investigation by Three House Congressional Committees: Energy and Commerce, Judiciary, and Oversight – All three committees immediately launched an aggressive investigation of these videos when they first came to light.
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/cmp/investigative-footage/
What are the committees investigating?
1. Are abortion providers profiting from the sale of fetal tissue?
2. Are abortion providers changing procedures in order to maximize the harvesting of fetal tissue?
3. Are patients giving sufficient informed consent when fetal tissue is donated?
4. Were federal laws violated and whether federal law sufficiently prohibits these barbaric acts?
5. What congressional action is necessary to further respond to these horrific acts?
6. Was the Department of Justice aware of these practices and DID IT properly enforce the laws that prevent these acts?​
Only now are you seeing the beginnings litigation in various federal cases & in certain states as a result of these investigations and I'll let you in on a little secret - These investigations and the litigation stemming from them are a major reason why the Democrats resorted to massive voter fraud to retake the House in the 2018 Midterms since they are losing control of the Deep State DOJ & can no longer stall & stop the prosecutions. Several Planned Parenthood clinics have been shut down for selling tissue & medical tissue broker operations are under indictment now. Now ask yourself why democrats are really so hot on Obamacare & Planned Parenthood. Believe me when I say, they don't give a shit about your health, they care about the kickbacks & their investments in businesses profiting in the healthcare industry. Now that the Democrats have taken the House, those investigations are being shut down (but moved to the Senate). Planned Parenthood has donated utterly massive amounts to Democrat Campaigns all over the country in 2018 & is also poised to do so in 2020.

Now ask yourself why Democrats are so hot on passing abortion legislation at the state level up to and including birth across the country.

Let me know when you have educated yourself on these issues & perhaps then we can talk.

In the mean time, respectfully, I will rail against Planned Parenthood to my hearts content & care not what you have to say about my doing so until you know of what you speak.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before we have a conversation about what PP does I suggest you watch each of these undercover investigative videos that became the basis for Congressional Investigation by Three House Congressional Committees: Energy and Commerce, Judiciary, and Oversight – All three committees immediately launched an aggressive investigation of these videos when they first came to light.
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/cmp/investigative-footage/
What are the committees investigating?
1. Are abortion providers profiting from the sale of fetal tissue?
2. Are abortion providers changing procedures in order to maximize the harvesting of fetal tissue?
3. Are patients giving sufficient informed consent when fetal tissue is donated?
4. Were federal laws violated and whether federal law sufficiently prohibits these barbaric acts?
5. What congressional action is necessary to further respond to these horrific acts?
6. Was the Department of Justice aware of these practices and DID IT properly enforce the laws that prevent these acts?​
Only now are you seeing the beginnings litigation in various federal cases & in certain states as a result of these investigations and I'll let you in on a little secret - These investigations and the litigation stemming from them are a major reason why the Democrats resorted to massive voter fraud to retake the House in the 2018 Midterms since they are losing control of the Deep State DOJ & can no longer stall & stop the prosecutions. Several Planned Parenthood clinics have been shut down for selling tissue & medical tissue broker operations are under indictment now. Now ask yourself why democrats are really so hot on Obamacare & Planned Parenthood. Believe me when I say, they don't give a shit about your health, they care about the kickbacks & their investments in businesses profiting in the healthcare industry. Now that the Democrats have taken the House, those investigations are being shut down (but moved to the Senate). Planned Parenthood has donated utterly massive amounts to Democrat Campaigns all over the country in 2018 & is also poised to do so in 2020.

Now ask yourself why Democrats are so hot on passing abortion legislation at the state level up to and including birth across the country.

Let me know when you have educated yourself on these issues & perhaps then we can talk.

In the mean time, respectfully, I will rail against Planned Parenthood to my hearts content & care not what you have to say about my doing so until you know of what you speak.

Blah blah blah....... UNTIL YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS, YOUR STATEMENTS ARE INVALID!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU CAN PROVE ALL THESE “CRIMES”
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
THATS RIGHT! NONE!

All you conspiracy idiots kept talking, investigating crap, coming out with different conclusions but none of you sad people have solutions?! All you idiots do is talk, create memes to fuck with idiots like Arthur, spam or troll social media sites, I think it’s a disease, I think it’s boredom, I think it’s a mental status disoriented, so which one are you? Most of you all conspiracy junks are weirdos, starting with Alex Jones! Dude, you should ask yourself why the narrative kept changing on you idiots, why you idiots never satisfied with crap you salivate, why you all never stop asking the question you can’t answer?!

I think you’re the one who should educate yourself on why you should stop digging for answers you know damn well you’ll never find!!!!

Let me know when you’re ready to have a normal conversation without looking for !

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR SISTER THAT WAS RAPED AND GOT PREGNANT, THEN SHE COMES TO TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL MURDER THE BABY? SINCE YOU WONT MIND YO OWN BIZ, SO ANSWER THE QUESTION!

emoji3063.png
Blah blah blah....... UNTIL YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS, YOUR STATEMENTS ARE INVALID!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU CAN PROVE ALL THESE “CRIMES”
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
THATS RIGHT! NONE!

All you conspiracy idiots kept talking, investigating crap, coming out with different conclusions but none of you sad people have solutions?! All you idiots do is talk, create memes to fuck with idiots like Arthur, spam or troll social media sites, I think it’s a disease, I think it’s boredom, I think it’s a mental status disoriented, so which one are you? Most of you all conspiracy junks are weirdos, starting with Alex Jones! Dude, you should ask yourself why the narrative kept changing on you idiots, why you idiots never satisfied with crap you salivate, why you all never stop asking the question you can’t answer?!

I think you’re the one who should educate yourself on why you should stop digging for answers you know damn well you’ll never find!!!!

Let me know when you’re ready to have a normal conversation without looking for !

triggered?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is The Wall Progressive or Conservative?
The current crop of Republicans seem to have ZERO fiscal conservatism.
A bunch of CINO's.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only a Black liberal can come up with a line of logic that says two of the highest ranking democrats in the state of Virginia are caught wearing blackface is not a symptom of the the DNC,but it's Trump's fault....it's like every democrat in America is racing to be the first to the bottom....who would of guessed AOC would wind up being the one with the most sanity.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only a Black liberal can come up with a line of logic that says two of the highest ranking democrats in the state of Virginia are caught wearing blackface is not a symptom of the the DNC,but it's Trump's fault....it's like every democrat in America is racing to be the first to the bottom....who would of guessed AOC would wind up being the one with the most sanity.
You know I half thought Trump was responsible for putting up AOC to knock Crowley out to remove Pelosi's main competition for the speakership & discredit the Dems from within after the unprecedented upset. As you say, Dems are on a race to the bottom with most declaring a 2020 run against Trump because they think that will protect them from prosecution for their crimes.

Sadly even with the nutty new green deal AOC looks better than most of the rest of them. If you told me I'd be watching this self immolation of the Democrat part two years ago I'd have trouble believing it.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I half thought Trump was responsible for putting up AOC to knock Crowley out to remove Pelosi's main competition for the speakership & discredit the Dems from within after the unprecedented upset. As you say, Dems are on a race to the bottom with most declaring a 2020 run against Trump because they think that will protect them from prosecution for their crimes.

Sadly even with the nutty new green deal AOC looks better than most of the rest of them. If you told me I'd be watching this self immolation of the Democrat part two years ago I'd have trouble believing it.
Let them keep exposing who they are Trump will have no problem in 2020
Especially with Adam shifty planing on having investigations into Trumps private and business life and that of his children for no reason . This is communist Russia in its heyday move !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And hey who doesn't want to pay anyone one "Not willing to work" . no I didn't say not able the green deal provides payment for those not willing ! Fuck I'm in and I quit ! Pay me !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$13.8 billion to customs and border protection. That includes the $1.6 billion for the wall, $100 million to hire 500 more Border Patrol agents, $131 million for new border technology, $106 million for aircraft and sensors and $109 million for 'non-intrusive inspection equipment,' "
It’s never enough for corrupt people!

We need more US coast guards... that’s how majority of illegal drugs are transported to the USA, cartels are backed up by very smart rich individuals, they not stupid! So stop supporting stupidity!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$13.8 billion to customs and border protection. That includes the $1.6 billion for the wall, $100 million to hire 500 more Border Patrol agents, $131 million for new border technology, $106 million for aircraft and sensors and $109 million for 'non-intrusive inspection equipment,' "

We need more US coast guards... that’s how majority of illegal drugs are transported to the USA, cartels are backed up by very smart rich individuals, they not stupid! So stop supporting stupidity!

See you downloaded your programming.

The majority of Drugs transported to the USA landed at US Military Bases on NATO flights - who are we kidding?

I'm expecting on a government shutdown & an emergency declaration if Dems try yet again to pull this bullshit again. They were warned & given every opportunity to comply.

Democrat & Neocon kickbacks from cartels not withstanding. Nieto, the former president of Mexico is currently being interrogated for the over $100 million he accepted from the cartels & I hear he is currently naming names of US politicians who also accepted bribes. Get your popcorn ready!

Dy6h_K2WwAEPFvy.jpg

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you downloaded your programming.

The majority of Drugs transported to the USA landed at US Military Bases on NATO flights - who are we kidding?

I'm expecting on a government shutdown & an emergency declaration if Dems try yet again to pull this bullshit again. They were warned & given every opportunity to comply.

Democrat kickbacks from cartels not withstanding. Nieto, the former president of Mexico is currently being interrogated for the over $100 million he accepted from the cartels & I hear he is currently naming names of US politicians who also accepted bribes. Get your popcorn ready!

Smfh! Whatever you say dude...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

bullshit, as usual EJ you just talk shit.. most of the drugs are coming across the border by land we just had enough fenatyl to kill 50 million people busted in the back of a semi trailer....there is a ton of drugs being flown into New Mexico it was a standing joke almost 35 years ago when I was growing up there,friends have told me it has just got worse....Pull your pinhead out of your ass will you...California has already spent 6 billion on a high speed rail system to nowhere, we are gonna spend another 12 billion this year, and the projected cost is over 100 billion dollars....so we can spend over 100 billion dollars for a train to nowhere , but we can't spend 1/10 th of that for a wall to protect our own borders....you libtards are full of shit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump refuses to comply with the The Global Magnitsky Act.
a legally passed act by our congress.

I suppose the laws of the USA do not apply to emperors?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A republican coltrolled congress passed a law requiring Trump to make a statement/determination of the Khashoggi killing.
And he refuses to comply...
Hello...Boobie it's not 1951.......you still stuck on red/blue....the rest of us are focused on America/Globalisim.....try reading something other than the Pink Mule Gazette...Paris is in flames...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now even Media Matters is basically saying everyone knows it is bullshit but are pointing out to cops that Everyone knows that if they make any sort of negative implication against a black, gay, liberal, celebrity, victim of a horrible hate crime, that they will be roundly and severely attacked, regardless of whether they turn out to be correct. Is Media Matters threatening CPD to protect Jussie?

Behind the Scenes, It’s Clear Chicago Media and Police Doubt Jussie Smollett’s Story

https://www.mediaite.com/online/beh...media-and-police-doubt-jussie-smollets-story/

HATE HOAX UPDATE: “Chicago Media and Police Doubt Jussie Smollett’s Story”

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REDHATTERS and MAGAMERICANS SHOULD PAY FOR THE WALL BY WAGE GARNISHMENT!

YOU LOVE AMERICA SO MUCH?
THEN I DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SOLUTION!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I thought that is what taxes were you idiot...let every person in california decide whether they want their state tax to go to the border wall or to Jerry Brown's train to nowhere.
let us red hatters decide whether we want our txes to go to
The Wall or Planned Parenthood
The Wall or the war in Syria
The Wall or welfare to illegal aliens
The Wall or the FBI
The wall or the CIA
The wall or the war in Afghanistan
The Wall or The University system
Let us do that and we will build a wall that makes the great wall of China look like a speed bump.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

come on man we gotta get rid of all internal combustion engines and retrofit every building and house in America without gas, coal or nuclear power and build an entire new electric grid powered by the sun and wind .And end all air travel and shipping in 10 years ! Plus medicare for all ,and payment for all . cause its too hot the fuck out !

We need immigrants to help legal or not .
Stop being stupid !
Fuckin wall the world is gonna end in 12 years ! Don't you listen to your leaders !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come on man we gotta get rid of all internal combustion engines and retrofit every building and house in America without gas, coal or nuclear power and build an entire new electric grid powered by the sun and wind .And end all air travel and shipping in 10 years ! Plus medicare for all ,and payment for all . cause its too hot the fuck out !

We need immigrants to help legal or not .
Stop being stupid !
Fuckin wall the world is gonna end in 12 years ! Don't you listen to your leaders !

WHOAH.......you like my idea don’t yah!
Electric is the future.... gmc laid off magamericans so they can build all battery powered Escalade!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Electric is the future.... gmc laid off magamericans so they can build all battery powered Escalade!

All electric is the future without fossil fuels? Better get bumper stickers that read "I :banana: Strip Mining" for every electric vehicle, and that is just to make the batteries.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All electric is the future without fossil fuels? Better get bumper stickers that read "I :banana: Strip Mining" for every electric vehicle, and that is just to make the batteries.
inconvenient truth.

,“I think that there a lot of people more concerned with being precisely, factually and semantically correct than about being morally right.” Alexandria Cortez

t

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

actually I thought your idea of a floating Island of ethnonationalst called Wakanda,where White people were banned and, powered by unicorn farts was more intelligent.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It will never happen unless battery technology makes a huge leap in the next year .solar has been around forever and its still not cost effective and the Chinese make all of it . using coal fired factories its a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors